Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

Good good as long as you notice it yourself! 1lb a week is nearly 1 stone off so you should be fine :)

11/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- 1 green apple, 1 WW Toffee Yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Original Crispbreads (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cheese Spread (hexa) and cherry tomatoes, 1 Hartleys 10 Calorie Mango and Passionfruit Jelly Pot (0.5syns)

Dinner - Tuna salad (tuna, 2 hard boiled eggs, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, sweetcorn, pickled onions, 1tsp Hellmanns Light Mayo (2syns))

Snacks - 1 can Relentless Sugar Free Engery Drink (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns - 23.5/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
Made me very hungry because of lack of food today for me lol. Keep it up Jade :)

Dinner was yummy, it didn't last long though as I was hungry!

image-3913842753.jpg

Mm looks like a nice dinner, i love boiled eggs and salad ect, your so good at being 100percent! :D

Thanks hun, but Im not perfect all of the time (I don't think anybody is), I'm just determined. I could actually eat salad until it came out of my ears, no lie... I love it! x

I feel the same about salad! I try to put as much lettuce on as possible and green peppers. ^.^

I always forget boiled egg with salad. Must do this to spruce it up a bit!

Yeah reminds me of morrisons Salad buffet, the only time I usually have egg with salad lol.

12/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 200ml semi skimmed milk (part of hexa), 1 banana

Lunch - 1 Mug Shot Tomato and Herb, 3 celery sticks, 1 WW Vanilla Yogurt

Dinner - Omelette (3 eggs, 50ml semi skimmed milk (remainder of hexa) red pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes) served with a side salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, pickled onions)

Snacks - 1 11g packet Sainsburys Salt and Vinegar Popcorn (2.5syns), 1 can Relentless Sugar Free Engery Drink (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns - 27/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
Hi :) your food diarys are the kind of things I eat (when I'm being good!) your doing really well!!
I started end of November and lost 7lbs but put it all back on over Christmas and havent seemed to make it budge since, got my mojo back now though back on here for inspiration and to get into a bikini!

Started wanting to pick at bits so decided to drink a pint of water as read somewhere that it fills you up... it certainly has, feel a bit sick now actually!

Hi :) your food diarys are the kind of things I eat (when I'm being good!) your doing really well!!
I started end of November and lost 7lbs but put it all back on over Christmas and havent seemed to make it budge since, got my mojo back now though back on here for inspiration and to get into a bikini!

Thanks hun :) well done getting back on plan, hopefully we will be in a bikini in no time!!! x

Mmm jade your salad yesterday looks yum! I'm so bad, I hate salad normally unless its got dressing on it! I do try to eat as much as possible but I just wolf it down first to get it out of the way!!
Have a great weekend! X

Thank you :) I actually love salad ha! But I agree with you, so much yummier with dressing on. Have you tried Tesco Light Choices dressings? They are only 0.5syns per level tbsp. You too huni, do you have anything nice planned? x

Last edited:
13/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- 1 WW Vanilla Yogurt, 2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars (hexb)

Lunch
- Batchelors Super Low Fat Chilli Chicken Noodles, topped with 30g cheese (hexa)

Dinner - Family birthday today so went to the pub for dinner. I had steak topped with cheese and BBQ sauce, onion rings and a side salad - not the most food optimising friendly choice but I did at least swap the chips for a plain side salad!

Snacks - 1 11g packet Sainsburys Smoked Paprika Popcorn (2.5syns)

Total Weekly Syns
- 70/70

Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic)
- 0/45

Last edited:
Back