Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

I love the low fat Thai chilli noodles...I can't get enough of them but they feel naughty! Do u add anything to them sometimes?? I guess I just feel like I'm being fat if it doesn't have veg in it! Slimming World has driven me to insane thoughts :p

I love the low fat Thai chilli noodles...I can't get enough of them but they feel naughty! Do u add anything to them sometimes?? I guess I just feel like I'm being fat if it doesn't have veg in it! Slimming World has driven me to insane thoughts :p

The Thai chilli ones are my fave! Usually I would add broccoli or peppers and mushrooms but some weekends I find myself being lazy with my super free (slap on the wrist!!!) x

:O broccoli! Yes! Awesome idea I don't know why that didn't occur to me! I am actually a broccoli enthusiast, my hubby thinks I'm crazy because I eat so much of it. Can't believe I didn't think of that myself, thank you! ^.^ I may avoid a boring meal tomorrow after all!

Your food diaries look ace! Gives me lots of great ideas xx thank you xx

14/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast/Brunch
- 1 WW Vanilla Yogurt, 4 Ryvita Original (hexb) topped with 2 hard boiled eggs

Dinner - Maggi So Juicy Mixed Herbs (split between 2 people = 2.5syns each) with 1 chicken breast, pasta and broccoli

Snacks - 2 cans Diet Coke, 2 Babybel Gouda (hexa)

Total Weekly Syns
- 72.5/70

Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic)
- 0/45

Last edited:
15/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- Strawberries, kiwi, 1 WW Vanilla Yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Original (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cheese Spread (hexa) and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - Steak Stir Fry (steak, various stir fry vegetables, mushrooms, worchestershire sauce, 4tbsp Asda Sweet Chilli Sauce (split between 2 people = 1syn each), mixed herbs) served with basmati rice

Snacks - 1 can Relentless Sugar Free Enegery Drink (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns - 74.5/70

- 0/45

Well done Jade! Loving your new pic :) diary still looking good, did u have a good weekend?

well done jade you've done amazing xx

Well done jade! You're so consistent its great and you enjoy food out :) x

Well done Jade! Loving your new pic :) diary still looking good, did u have a good weekend?

Thanks hun! Great to see you back! My weekend was nice and quiet thanks, just went out for a meal on Saturday for a family members birthday x

well done jade you've done amazing xx

Thank you hun :D x

Well done jade! You're so consistent its great and you enjoy food out :) x

Thanks huni, its a life change so why not enjoy eating out eh :D x

16/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Ok, so after weigh in last night I ended up eating lots of chocolate oooppps, but I am drawing a line under it as that was last week and today marks the start of a new week!

Breakfast - Strawberries, kiwi, 1 Mullerlight Toffee Yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Original (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cheese Spread (hexa) and cherry tomatoes, 1 Hartleys 10 Calorie Strawberry and Kiwi Jelly Pot (0.5syns)

Dinner - Egg and cous cous salad (2 hard boiled eggs, 1/2 pack Ainsley Harriott Chilli Cous Cous (1.5syns), lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, celery, pickled onions)

Snacks - 1 apple, 2 cans Diet Cherry Coke, 1 Rich Tea Biscuit (2syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 4/70

- 0/45

This week i am also going to eat all of my main meals from a smaller plate and see if the smaller portions affect my loss next week. Despite cooking food optimising friendly food now I still pile my plate as high as my partners and this is something i really want to stop!

Last edited:
Me too, I started using side plates on some meals too.

If there's loads of food left over just split them up on more side plates and eat them if you get hungrier later on or the day after. I cooked too much last night so had syn free spag Bol for dinner, was even nicer today!

Yep, I started doing the small plate thing recently too! My other half looked shocked at how small the portion was compared to his hah! Was still full though so it proves a point I guess!

So this was my dinner tonight... ended up having 1/2 packet of Ainsley Harriott cous cous too so will syn that and add it to my diary.

image-2509732850.jpg

And this is the two plates compared... quite a big difference and I'm still full.

image-2291844464.jpg

Aw wow I fancy that salad!

Back