Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

I just bought the stuff from the shop to make it tomorrow, using tuna & mayo though nom nom!

What a difference in the plates! Im so getting a smaller plate tommorow x

17/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - 1 apple, 1 Mullerlight Toffee Yogurt, 2 Ryvita Fruit Crunch (hexb)

Lunch - Salad box (tomatoes, cucumber, celery, carrots), 3 Babybel Light (hexa)

Dinner - Quorn chilli con carne (Quorn mince, Heinz Reduced Salt and Sugar Baked Beans, red onion, red & yellow pepper, beef stock, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, mushrooms, paparika, chilli powder, corriander, mixed herbs) served with basmati rice

Snacks - 1 kiwi, pickled onions, 2 cans Diet Cherry Coke, 2 Snack a Jacks Jumbo Chocolate Chip (6syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 10/70

Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic)
- 0/45

Somedays i think i'm eating too much to loose weight, it's too good to be true!

Last edited:
Looking good. Your diary always makes me hungry lol.

It's ok no lasting damage. I just did a salad with eggs. Full now!

It was, my eggs didnt come out as good as yours though lol. How long do u boil them for?

18/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- I fancied chocolate cereal this morning but i wasn't wasting hexb/syns on 3 pieces of cereal so i decided to improvise - 2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars (hexb) crushed into cereal sized chunks and topped with 1 Mullerlight Toffee Yogurt, 1 kiwi

Lunch - Salad box (tomatoes, cucumber, celery, carrots), 1 20g pack of Velvet Crunch Thai Sweet Chilli crisps (4syns), 2 Babybel Gouda (hexa)

Dinner - Pasta n Sauce Cheese and Broccoli, Mullerlight Vanilla yogurt, 1 kiwi

Snacks - 1 apple, 1 can Relentless Sugar Free Energy drink (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns - 15/70

Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic)
- 0/45

Last edited:
Thank you :) I actually love salad ha! But I agree with you, so much yummier with dressing on. Have you tried Tesco Light Choices dressings? They are only 0.5syns per level tbsp. You too huni, do you have anything nice planned? x

Ooo no I havent tried them! Will have to check them out or find a sainsburys equivalent! I did have a whole load of salad mixed into a mugshot today and it went down a treat! :)

Have you tried mushy pea curry? Could be an option for dinner! Might be an acquired taste for some but it's really quick to make up...and definitely mushy!! Xx

That cereal sounds nice lol!

I did them for 7 minutes n they fell apart when I sliced them lol.

The OH had chippy but despite the amazing smell, I managed to resist and had a Pasta n Sauce, Mullerlight and kiwi :)

Ooo no I havent tried them! Will have to check them out or find a sainsburys equivalent! I did have a whole load of salad mixed into a mugshot today and it went down a treat! :)

Have you tried mushy pea curry? Could be an option for dinner! Might be an acquired taste for some but it's really quick to make up...and definitely mushy!! Xx

Thanks for the idea hun, I did put it to him but he stuck his nose up to it... he ended up with chippy! x

Back