Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

No egg slicer I will have to invest!

That's still a massive achievement! A bit of chip stealing is obligatory ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks huni! Absolutely, he didn't seem to think so though. Got a grumpy "you should have got your own" ... I didn't want my own and yours taste better anyway haha! x

The OH had chippy but despite the amazing smell, I managed to resist and had a Pasta n Sauce, Mullerlight and kiwi :)
amazing will power think I would have crumbled!! xx

foods looking nom jade ! x

Thanks huni! Absolutely, he didn't seem to think so though. Got a grumpy "you should have got your own" ... I didn't want my own and yours taste better anyway haha! x

Bloody hell, this sounds ALL too familiar! Well done though hun, you're doing great! Hope your house party goes okay this weekend! I'm worried about being boring too but at least we'll be hot for summer and can then enjoy some cheeky cocktails! :D

Bloody hell, this sounds ALL too familiar! Well done though hun, you're doing great! Hope your house party goes okay this weekend! I'm worried about being boring too but at least we'll be hot for summer and can then enjoy some cheeky cocktails! :D

Thanks hun, hope yours does too! Can't believe i'm going to a house party and not drinking but that 1st award is so close! When is Hellfest? x

Thanks hun, hope yours does too! Can't believe i'm going to a house party and not drinking but that 1st award is so close! When is Hellfest? x

Yeah, its going to be hard work, especially with a very drunk boyfriend to control I imagine! And its the 20th June. TOO SOON! I doubt I'll reach target by then, but I at least want to be close. I just wish my gym would hurry up and open.

19/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Happy Friday!!! My younger brother is bringing his new girlfriend round tonight to meet us so i said i would put some pizza and garlic bread in for them (lucky devils!!!). I wont be having pizza or garlic bread but have decided to make myself a mixed leaf salad, tomato and mozzarella salad with balsamic dressing - a little bit of Italy without the huge calories!!!
I have also been invited round to a friends house tomorrow night for a few drinks but i have decided that i will drive and not drink as i am so close to getting my 1st award!

Breakfast - Strawberries, kiwi, 1 Mullerlight Vanilla yogurt

Lunch - Beans on toast (1 snap pot Heinz Reduced Salt and Sugar Baked Beans, 2 400g slices of plain Hovis Nimble Wholemeal bread (hexb)), 1 apple

Dinner - Tomato and mozzarella salad (mixed salad leaves, tomato, 65g Tesco Reduced Fat Mozzarella (hexa)) topped with 3tbsp Tesco Light Choices Balsamic dressing (1.5syns)

Snacks - 1 can Relentless Sugar Free Energy drink (1syn), 2 Snack a Jacks Jumbo Chocolate Chip (6syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 23.5/70

Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic)
- 0/45

Last edited:
Yeah, its going to be hard work, especially with a very drunk boyfriend to control I imagine! And its the 20th June. TOO SOON! I doubt I'll reach target by then, but I at least want to be close. I just wish my gym would hurry up and open.

Ahhhh, it's not too bad for me as my OH is currently trying to gain muscle so wont be drinking either (lowers your testosterone apparently!). You still have plenty of time :) i go away early July so don't think i will make it to target by then either, but i'm going to try and get as close as possible! It's a pain though as it means i wil have to leave holiday clothes shopping till the last minute! x

Food sounds good today - I love a tomato and mozzarella salad! Exciting to meet the bro's girlfriend too! Is it the first time you've met her?

Holidays are always the perfect motivation - I shifted most of the weight I wanted to by Cuba last year, although since then I've been in a bit of a rut! Maybe what I need to do now is book this year's holiday so I can shimmy down into those 9s! xx

Food sounds good today - I love a tomato and mozzarella salad! Exciting to meet the bro's girlfriend too! Is it the first time you've met her?

Holidays are always the perfect motivation - I shifted most of the weight I wanted to by Cuba last year, although since then I've been in a bit of a rut! Maybe what I need to do now is book this year's holiday so I can shimmy down into those 9s! xx

Yep it's the first time we've met her, he's only 20 and it's his first "proper" girlfriend, it's nice to see him all loved up! I totally agree, we didn't get away last year so didn't have much motivation to loose weight... just covered up in baggy linen pants and floaty tops all summer and was so jelous of all my friends wearing little shorts and vest tops. Now i have something to work towards, i feel totally different and want it so bad! Get your holiday booked asap (you deserve one with getting a new job!). How long has it taken you to loose over 2st? x

I started following SW in May last year and I was 10.7 (so 2lbs off losing 2st) by the time I went to Cuba in September. I could have done it quicker, but I had a few weeks off plan because my current job means I travel a fair bit so it was impossible to be on plan. I let my OH take a photo of me in swimwear in Cuba which I NEVER would have done before, so I definitely felt a million times better than the year before. There are some photos in my thread in the 'inspirational photos' section :)

I've been hovering between 10.2 and 10.5 ever since then pretty much - keep making excuses with life getting in the way, but I can see the finish line now and like you, I so desperately want to feel fab in my summer wardrobe! I do already feel SO different to how I did this time last year, but just a little bit more off will make all the difference.

I'm sure you will look and feel fab on holiday :)

xx

Give me this over pizza anyday!

image-3883095696.jpg

I started following SW in May last year and I was 10.7 (so 2lbs off losing 2st) by the time I went to Cuba in September. I could have done it quicker, but I had a few weeks off plan because my current job means I travel a fair bit so it was impossible to be on plan. I let my OH take a photo of me in swimwear in Cuba which I NEVER would have done before, so I definitely felt a million times better than the year before. There are some photos in my thread in the 'inspirational photos' section :)

I've been hovering between 10.2 and 10.5 ever since then pretty much - keep making excuses with life getting in the way, but I can see the finish line now and like you, I so desperately want to feel fab in my summer wardrobe! I do already feel SO different to how I did this time last year, but just a little bit more off will make all the difference.

I'm sure you will look and feel fab on holiday :)

xx

Well done hun, you have done amazing! I can't wait till i can say i have lost that much :)
I will go and have a look at your photos too! x

Back