Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

20/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Isn't it lovely out today, makes me feel really upbeat :) My OH is trying to pursuade me to have a drink now tonight but i'm sticking to my plans and have stocked up on NAS lime squash and sugar free lemonade. I don't need alcohol to have a good time!

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars (hexb), 1 Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurt

Lunch - 1 11g packet of Options Outrageous Orange Hot Chocolate (1.5syns) mixed into 1 170g pot of Total 0% Greek Yogurt with strawberries for dipping

Dinner - 60g cheese (hexa & 6syns) and tomato omelette

Snacks - 1 packet Velvet Crunch Salt and Vinegar crisps (4syns), 2 Babybel Light (4syns)

Total Weekly Syns
- 39/70

Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic)
- 0/45

Last edited:
Quiches sound delish hun! And well done on sticking to your guns tonight - you're right, you don't need booze to have fun. You'll still have a fab night xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Quiches sound delish hun! And well done on sticking to your guns tonight - you're right, you don't need booze to have fun. You'll still have a fab night xx

I ended up having a cheese and tomato omelette as didn't have much time but need to amend my diary. Thanks hun, I know it'll be worth it when I get on those scales :) hope you enjoy your meal at the step mothers x

Stuck to my plans and didn't touch a drop of alcohol all night, glad I didn't either as the party was over by 11pm! Lots of syns saved :)

Had a packet of Velvet Crunch Salt and Vinegar crisps and 2 Babybel Lights as a snack when I got in so will add the syns to today's food.

Last edited:
Stuck to my plans and didn't touch a drop of alcohol all night, glad I didn't either as the party was over by 11pm! Lots of syns saved :)

Had a packet of Velvet Crunch Salt and Vinegar crisps and 2 Babybel Lights as a snack when I got in so will add the syns to today's food.

Good work chick! Hope you had a lonely evening xx

21/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast/Brunch - eggs and soldiers (2 soft boiled eggs, 2 plain 400g slices Hovis Nimble Wholemeal Bread (hexb))

Dinner - my mother-in-law made goulash with bread inspired by by her recent trip to Prague and I didn't have the heart to start talking syns, etc with her. It was really yummy and from what she told me it only contained vegetables, beef and a little flour and olive oil. I will put 20 syns aside for this.

Snacks - 3 Mini Babybel Light (hexa), 1 pot Hartleys 10 Calorie Raspberry & Cranberry Jelly (0.5syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 59.5/70

- 0/45

Last edited:
Well done on staying strong this weekend, hope you had a nice time :)

22/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

It's weigh in day today and i'm really nervous for this one! I've been really good all week and i'm only 2.5lbs away from my 1st award, so i've got everything crossed that i will see 10st4lbs or less on the scales!

Breakfast - Strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, 1 WW Vanilla yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Original (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cheese Spread (hexa) and cherry tomatoes, 1 WW toffee yogurt

Dinner - Mini tuna and sweetcorn quiches (tuna, onion, sweetcorn with mixed peppers, eggs, Sainsburys Be Good To Yourself Cottage Cheese, 30g cheese (6syns)) served with a side salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickled onions)

Snacks - 1 can Relentless Sugar Free Energy drink (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns - 66.5/70

- 0/45

Hey Jade

Well done for your sober weekend! I find parties really tough to stay sober at.

Fingers crossed for your weigh in too, I really hope you lose that 2.5lb you want off.

x

Thanks ladies!

I lost 2lb which i am so so happy with but I knew that pesky 1/2lb would keep me from my 1st award but it'll be mine next week :)

Thanks ladies!

I lost 2lb which i am so so happy with but I knew that pesky 1/2lb would keep me from my 1st award but it'll be mine next week :)

Well Done lovely! 2lbs is amazing! I barely get more than 1lb a week off normally! You'll get that other half off, and more, for sure next week I have no doubt! :) I'm Aiming for 1.5lbs off this week so I get mine too! We can do it!! Xxx

I'd be well chuffed with 2lbs! Well done!

I'm thinking about using syns weekly rather than daily, good to know that works for you. I'm scared i'll binge though!
xx

Jade!! well done on losing 2 lbs thats amazing, so close now!! and well done you been so motivated this weekend!!! saying no to pizza is my downfall.... so glad you like your little brothers girlfriend its a big thing!! xx

These photos make me cringe but I really wanted to take some progress photos on my journey to a slimmer me!

The photo on the left was took the day I joined Slimming World and the photo on the right is me today, after 6 weeks and just under a 1st loss. I think my muffin top is slightly smaller!

image-1979149305.jpg

image-632518235.jpg

Back