Jade's Journey To A Slimmer, Healthier Me! (Pictures etc.)

You mentioned in your blog that even if it reached 50 people you would be happy- I think you better prepare for it to reach a lot more people than that hun :) x

Thank you so much! I love writing my blog honestly, and love that it helps people or gives them inspiration :)

Weigh-in tomorrow... Nerves.. settling.. in... Ahhhh lol!

Couple of my dinners from this week:

Chicken Tikka Masala and Cajun spiced chicken with chilli and fried onions :)

IMAG0319.jpgIMAG0321.jpg

Wow what a journey so far, have lived reading your blogg, love the room decorating, might pinch that idea. Good look at WI.

Thank you everyone for the support ;) WI is not until 7pm so will post as soon as I know.. even if I lose half a pound its a step forward to my target :)

Hope WI went well x

Hey everyone, lost 3lbs this week and it is * week as well so very pleased :) Had two meals out this week also but made sure I made wise choices and Had a very very good weigh in :)

Food wise today:

Breakfast: 2 hi-fi light caramel and chocolate bars with a bowl of fruit (HEB)

Lunch: Tuna salad with a glass of milk (HEA)

Then got weighed innnn :)

Dinner: Steak with new pots and a mixed salad

Now i'm tucking into some grapes whilst reading Fifty Shades Darker :)

Well done amazing loss again! I've just finished fifty shades darker and I'm about to start fifty shades freed :) great reads if a little bit filthy

Fab!! well done on a great loss!

I literally have about 50 pages left and then I have the third one ready and waiting.. probably hasn't helped my weight loss this week as I've just wanted to sit and read them! Will make sure I make time this week to do more body magic!

jade.xoxo said:
I literally have about 50 pages left and then I have the third one ready and waiting.. probably hasn't helped my weight loss this week as I've just wanted to sit and read them! Will make sure I make time this week to do more body magic!

It stopped me eating actually, I would love to be as desired as she is!! Hubby is in for a treat with some of the ideas I've picked up ;)

Back