Jade's Journey To A Slimmer, Healthier Me! (Pictures etc.)

5 weeks knowing her and proposing though.. silly man :) but when i think of him.. mmm ;) wouldn't mind one like that!

Yummy I'd give him a run for his money in that red room ;)

I'd also snap up a gorgeous billionaire with an over active s*x drive too!!!

Yummy I'd give him a run for his money in that red room ;)

I'd also snap up a gorgeous billionaire with an over active s*x drive too!!!

Yeah don't I know it, all helps towards our body magic ;);)

12/06/2012 - Tuesday

Breakfast: 35g Shredded Wheat Bitesize (HEB) with milk (HEA) and strawberries, grapes and melon

Lunch: Ham and egg salad comprising of mixed leaf salad, cucumber, onion, cabbage, celery and beetroot. (would have had -_-', instead...)

Lunch: Fruit salad of strawberries, apple, kiwi, banana and grapes with a mullerlight vanilla yoghurt..

Dinner: Spicy sausages (syn free) from butchers up the road with rice and a mixed salad.

Last edited:
Thank you very much! :) I'm thinking of my next idea for my blog, just writing it up and making sure its okay. :) So will probably be up in the next couple days if people read my blog x

Had to change my lunch -_-' got stuck in university waiting for exam results and didn't take my lunch with me as thought I would be back by 1pm. Obviously not.. ended up getting an array of fruits, cutting them up and having a mixed fruit salad of apple, kiwi, strawberries, grapes and a banana and bought a yoghurt from one stop across the road to go with it :) and all my friends got mcdonalds lol! :)

Well done resisting the mcd's I am a sucker for a big mac! I bet all your friends can see a massive difference in you? How were the exam results? X

Yeah they can, i can walk and keep up with them! :) and it was assessment results got two essays that were graded as 2:1's and one that was graded as a 1st which is good :)

Congratulations and well done for not celebrating with food! Do you go to a SW meeting? I bet you get SOTW every week don't you?!?

Yeah I'm at Slimming World in Hullbridge, Essex. I've got SOTW every week but 2 so far, one because it was pay and weigh bank holiday and the other week someone else received it :) I've got SOTM 3 months on the trot now.. I feel so bad as everyone does so well in my group and I think everyone deserves it but it is really nice to be recognised.

Congratulations on the exam results! You'll be a slim jim as well as being a brainy box soon :giggle:

What an inspiration - well done you, amazing!!!!

I start at SW tomoro night, so have been doing my research, making shopping lists, meal plans etc. Came across this thread and I intend to keep following your amazing story.

Just out of interest - where did you find the recipe for the curry and chicken/onion dishes?? They looked yummy!

What an inspiration - well done you, amazing!!!!

I start at SW tomoro night, so have been doing my research, making shopping lists, meal plans etc. Came across this thread and I intend to keep following your amazing story.

Just out of interest - where did you find the recipe for the curry and chicken/onion dishes?? They looked yummy!

The curry was in the curry heaven book, definitely recommend buying that if you like your Indian take away and the chicken/onion dish was a creation I made myself! :)

Wednesday: 13/06/2012

Breakfast: Fruit salad and a vanilla muller light
Lunch: Chicken salad with cabbage, lettuce, cucumber, onion and gherkins

Snack: 3 melba toast with quark (1.5 syns)

Dinner: Homemade meatballs made with extra lean mince and wholemeal spaghetti. Served with a mixed salad and garlic bread made from a WW Petit Pain

Dessert: Melon

Picture0013.jpg

Picture that I wanted to show you guys showing the progress I have made :)

Back