Jade's Journey To A Slimmer, Healthier Me! (Pictures etc.)

Been swimming again today, going to rest until tonight and then go for a lovely long walk after dinner :)

Before Swimming: Rocky Road Hi-Fi Bar (3 syns)

Breakfast: 1 slice of wholemeal bread (1/2 HEB) with scrambled eggs, lean bacon, spaghetti hoops, mushrooms and then an apple after.

Lunch: Tuna salad with a glass of milk (HEA)

Dinner: 2.5 scan bran (1/2 HEB) coated chicken with rice and vegetables

So been sooo busy at the moment anyway yesterday!:

Breakfast: 35g Shredded Wheat with HEA and fruit

Lunch: Tuna and rice salad

Dinner: Chicken wrapped in bacon with broccoli, brussel sprouts, parsnips and gravy

Today:

Breakfast: Eggs and Soldiers (HEB) with apple and a banana

Lunch: Jacket Pot with salad, spaghetti hoops and cheese (HEA)

Dinner: Cajun Spiced Chicken with rice and a salad

01/07/2012 - Sunday

Breakfast: 35g porridge oats with strawberries and plums

Lunch: Egg salad (see pic below)

Dinner: Spiced chicken with broccoli and brussel sprouts with 60g Kerry Low Low spread (HEA) melted on top

So this week I lost 4.5lbs and am only 0.5lbs away from my 5 and a half stone award! VERY PLEASED!!!!

I also got Young Slimmer of the Year 2012 for my group.. which I am so so very pleased for.. thank you everyone for your continued support!

336464_10150933413178789_958932955_o.jpg

Well done... Well deserved!!

Congrats on young slimmer!!

Thank you so much! I am literally so happy right now :):):):)

Wow Jade that is amazing!!! You've done so well and you deserve every bit of praise and congratulations you get xxx

IMG_3482.jpg

The group <3

Seventeen weeks with sixteen weigh-ins :)

That is something I would really want to do TishBish! I love group and everything about it, and it would be nice to help other people when I do reach target!

Soooo today the menu is:

03/07/2012

Breakfast
: Fruit salad of apple, melon, nectarine, strawberries and banana

Lunch: Cheese omelette (HEA) with a mixed salad of lettuce, cucumber and red onion

Dinner: Syn Free beef burgers from the local butchers in a wholemeal roll (60g) with roasted new potatoes and salad. 1tbsp BBQ sauce - 1 syn, 1 tbsp lighter than light mayo - 0.5 syns

Snacks: Vanilla Mullerlight Yoghurt, Strawberries

In way of exercise today I have also been to swimming for an hour and walked there which was roughly a 30 minute walk (no way was I walking back looking how I did!), after dinner I will be walking to the river, come rain or shine :)

So this week I lost 4.5lbs and am only 0.5lbs away from my 5 and a half stone award! VERY PLEASED!!!!

I also got Young Slimmer of the Year 2012 for my group.. which I am so so very pleased for.. thank you everyone for your continued support!

View attachment 55065

Jade, that is fantastic! Go you! You continue to inspire...please don't stop! I love your food diaries.

Thank you, really angry today as I have come on my blob like 3 days early which means now I can't go swimming and I've had extremely bad blob pains today so haven't been able to do any body magic, hopefully they will be better tomorrow...

AnyWAYYYYY:

04/07/2012:

Breakfast:
Porridge Oats (HEB) with strawberries and grapefruit

Lunch: Egg salad

Dinner: Chicken and mushroom pasta with salad and a glass of milk (HEA)

jade.xoxo said:
Thank you, really angry today as I have come on my blob like 3 days early which means now I can't go swimming and I've had extremely bad blob pains today so haven't been able to do any body magic, hopefully they will be better tomorrow...

AnyWAYYYYY:

04/07/2012:

Breakfast: Porridge Oats (HEB) with strawberries and grapefruit

Lunch: Egg salad

Dinner: Chicken and mushroom pasta with salad and a glass of milk (HEA)

I feel your pain today Jade, I'm right there with you!! Who'd be a woman hey!?!

I feel your pain today Jade, I'm right there with you!! Who'd be a woman hey!?!

It's a massive bummer I know - the doctor gave me these 150% strength painkillers as otherwise I am bent double for days - they do the trick though!!

I've lost 5lbs this week so a total of 5 stone 11.5lbs in 17 weeks and 18 WI's!
:)
Thrilled! Got my 5 and a half stone award too!

jade.xoxo said:
I've lost 5lbs this week so a total of 5 stone 11.5lbs in 17 weeks and 18 WI's! :) Thrilled! Got my 5 and a half stone award too!

That really is magnificent!

Did you exercise before?

You diary has inspired me to begin exercising! I'm worried if I start swimming it'll affect my weight loss in a negative way due to muscle use but it seems to have the opposite affect for you

May I also have the recipe for the SW tikka masala please? xx

Back