Jade's Waving Bye Bye to Her Mummy Tummy!

Posted the recipe on my diary Hun, but here's what my carrot cake oats looks like... :drool: x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4204600564.jpg
    image-4204600564.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 75
16/05/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Hasn't the weather been amazing today!!! Hoping for the same again tomorrow as we have a BBQ / engagement do to go to. We took Emilia out in the pram for a walk around our local nature reserve this afternoon which was nice but i gave in to a bakery treat on the way home!

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Cereal bars (hexb), 1 Mullerlight Vanilla yogurt, blueberries

Lunch - Homemade spicy butternut squash soup (butternut squash, carrot, onion, coconut, ginger, lemongrass, coriander, garlic, red chilli)

Dinner - Omelette (3 eggs, splash of milk (1syn), red pepper, mushrooms, vine tomatoes, 30g cheese (hexa))

Snacks - Chocolate flapjack (I'd say 25syns to be on the safe side)

Total Daily Syns - 26/10
Total Weekly Syns - 43/70

Aww that sounds so sweet, little family walk. Hope the weathers as beautiful for you as it is here :) your soup sounds beautiful, never really thought of adding some Thai flavours, but definitely think I'll be trying that next week! Yum! How do you do your coconut? Xx

Hope you're having a lovely time at your sister in-laws hun? Isn't the weather beautiful :-D
I cheated with the soup... it was a packet of soup mix vegetables and you just have to add stock. They do lots of different ones at Asda. They save lots of time cutting all your veg up xxx

Hi ladies! Hope that you have had a fab weekend and making the most of this gorgeous weather!!!

I had a busy weekend seeing family and friends and we enjoyed a BBQ on Saturday. I haven't exactly stuck to plan and have let quite a few treats sneak in which probably explains my STS at weigh in tonight :-( ok so it's not a gain but I'm still disappointed and so I'm drawing a line under it and making a fresh start this week!

Hope that you're all well? Will pop over to your diaries and catch up soon xxx

Well done for staying positive and drawing a line under it. I think there'll be a few STS this week, as BBQ's and sunny weather tempt us to treat ourselves! :)

Back