jakki's diary

Yay Jakki! That's the way to think about it! Every time you're sipping on it - just think as I have thought. "This week, every shake is a pound. Next week, every day is a whole pound. After that, I can have some delicious soup broth, which will help me lose even more weight, and before long, I will be tucking into meals that are just as delicious but much healthier as the new, slim me!"

my goodness what a week so far...i have had a terrible cough and that coupled with drinking extra water.....i am 40 and have two children if you all know what i mean lol!!!!
I just cant seem to shake it.

my weight has been up and down aswell..last week it was great, everytime i stood on the scales the pounds came off and it was so encouraging. I was on 3 shakes a day and no food. My cdc said i should start having the meal (if you can call it that!) the 120g chicken and brocoli. it's good to eat something i must say and i do look forward to it, i cook enough for 2 days and on the day i cook i eat it hot with brocoli and cauliflower and the next i eat it cold at lunch time with cucumber. i have lost 1lb so far this week which is great but sooo different from last weeks numbers!! still i am having my period too so i guess that all affects weight doesnt it.

Roll on Tuesday..one more week managed and one less to do!!

Yay jakki! Just keep pushing. You're still losing. You can do it! Also, if your throat is sore, I would like to suggest turning a shake into a slushie by adding ice to your blender. They're quite delicious, and soothing on sore throats.

thanks for the advice. I will stick to it, was just talking to my hubby and he has told me to keep it up, i was wavering a touch but his encouragement and yours will keep me going o:)

thanks huni

Yay - it's so great to have a supportive person offline, too. I find that it adds a lot - someone who is there encouraging and supporting you.

My dad told me yesterday, as I was making my shake and mom was eating beef stew, "You know, you've inspired me! I am going to skip the mayonaise on my tomato sandwich!" I just had to laugh - especially when he put on lite mayo instead!

Just posting some encouragement! Go jakki!

Hey jakki, haven't visited in a while. Boy did I get a nice surprise reading your posts. A 13lb weight loss is brilliant, go you. :) Sounds like you are doing really well and are certainly in a good frame of mind.

Keep it up and I hope your sore throat feels better soon.

Gemma
xx

Back