Jam sarnies calling

pandora

finding my way again !
as posted earlier , went off the rails a little earlier & now all i want is to go to kitchen & make jam sarnies :eek:.
its almost like, well finish the day off & start afresh tommorrow
xx

as posted earlier , went off the rails a little earlier & now all i want is to go to kitchen & make jam sarnies :eek:.
its almost like, well finish the day off & start afresh tommorrow
xx

Step away from the jam:eek: when you open the lid all you will see is a multitude of wriggling yellow maggots enjoying the fruity substance:mad:

Well it always works for me;)

Hi honey,

Don't do it! End the day on a victory, choose success!!! That jam sandwich will not taste as good as achieving your goal, and it will make tmw harder. So what if you've had a slip up today? Draw a line under it, take control and move on. Its not the easy path now but it will be in the morning.

Xx

What is it with jam sandwiches, I was like this yesterday. I didnt give in though.

Is it REALLY jam sandwiches you want??? REALLY REALLY REALLY????? Or is it just cos that's there and convenient and quick to make????? You know you'll kick yourself if you have one..... how did you feel earlier when you had one????

(say's she who can't stick to SS for 2 hours let alone 2 weeks....:rolleyes::eek:)

Water and beddibyes for you missus.... OK????;)

Step away from the jam:eek: when you open the lid all you will see is a multitude of wriggling yellow maggots enjoying the fruity substance:mad:

Well it always works for me;)

:eek::eek::eek:

Cam I come and stay for a few weeks Zoe, you may just be the key to me getting back on the diet wagon!!!

LOL

Hope you manage to avoid the Jam Cheryl :)
xx

Don't let it spoil today, glug the water and drink your shakes / soups.

You can do this!

v BOLD pandora, throw that pot of jam in the bin. how many did ya have? Fresh start ok? lots of water to flush them out?

God am I the only one who doesn't think a sarnie is convenience food? If I can't grab it straight out the fridge or cupboard and shove it straight down my throat I don't want to know!:D
That's probably why I've stuck to the SSing so well, I'm just uber-lazy!:nightf:

God am I the only one who doesn't think a sarnie is convenience food? If I can't grab it straight out the fridge or cupboard and shove it straight down my throat I don't want to know!:D
That's probably why I've stuck to the SSing so well, I'm just uber-lazy!:nightf:

That was me too - trouble is that new screw top bottles of wine are very easy and convenient - that's my new undoing :eek:

Back