Cholney5

I am going tonight and thinking of getting:

FLASH-GRILLED FEATHER STEAK
£13.35
British beef pounded with sage & prosciutto, served with spicy tomato salsa

How would you all syn this?

Or if anyone knows a better option - please advise

:)

Damn I think comes with chips! I have planned no syns all day but I think with chips will take me mega over!?!??!?!

I wonder if they would swap for a salad????

xxx

Why not ring up and ask what ingredients are used? And def replace chops with salad. The customer is always right and comes first !!! Xx

I think I will just get it and replace chips - or offer them on table and order a side salad extra!

I am having no syns today and have decided that am working syns day to day as last few lbs are taking forever to come off so as long as under 15 I will be OK :)

Thanks for your help :)

I had this a few months back and I pretty sure it doesn't come with chips, I vaguely remember ordering a portion to share with my friend. I think it comes with the salsa and rocket salad. Apologies if the menu says otherwise. They were pretty heavy handed with the olive oil I think but I'm sure you could ask them to leave it off. It was yummy by the way!! Enjoy! That's probably the best SW option of what I've had there, which was a chicken with tomato, olive and caper sauce and a seafood risotto. The staff have always been really helpful and knowledgable in the Birmingham branch so I'm sure there wouldn't be any issues if you wanted to change it slightly.

It doesn't actually say chips but I saw a piccie which had them! I will ask when there - may be perfect!

As long as under 10 I am happy as my goal this week is each day under :)

Yey I am looking forward to now :)

It dosent come with chips. You have to order the sides seperately at Jamies. I had 2 salads with mine and asked them to leave the oil of and they did balsamic on one and buttermilk on the other and they were really lovely. I had sorbet I think for puds and lost 3lbs that week. I went another time and had the burger but asked for it without the bun and had the salads without oil and lost that week, I think 2.5 so do worry you should be fine. Portions are smallish so you should be fine.

Thanks Lucia x I just got home. It was lovely. I had the steak with a side of carrots and sorbet :) I didn't ask for oil removed so i will count as 10 syns I think as didn't seem too oily. Was delicious! Well done on your weight loss btw :)

I have vouchers for this place but it does all look very rich and oily on the menu :/ Hopefully I can find something!

Looking now I guess the chicken sounds good or surely the penne arrabiata would be okay?

Back