Jan 1st Starters!!!

Thank you Spinoza. I have had 2 people today say to me that I have lost a lot of weight, neither of which knew that I was dieting. That made it all worth the effort 😍
How is everyone else feeling today??

Fab - that's what makes dieting worth it. Losing weight, looking good, feeling good. Brilliant work on your first stone lexy. :):):)

Week 4 weigh in for me and another 3 lbs down. 17.4 lbs in a month.......well pleased with that. Been 100% as getting as much as possible off before my first holiday (19/02/18). Obviously I'm expecting to put some on during a 2 week all inclusive but then hope to get that off and more, hopefully nearer target by my next holiday (03/05/18). Keeping my fingers crossed and my mind focused on the goal.
How is everyone else doing?πŸ˜„

Hi All. I'm day 3 of TS. Your losses are certainly inspiring! I've 200 days until my holiday. My first goal is 7 stone off, second 10stone then if I can I'd like to be 10st7 (12 st loss). Good luck everyone.

Week 4 weigh in for me and another 3 lbs down. 17.4 lbs in a month.......well pleased with that. Been 100% as getting as much as possible off before my first holiday (19/02/18). Obviously I'm expecting to put some on during a 2 week all inclusive but then hope to get that off and more, hopefully nearer target by my next holiday (03/05/18). Keeping my fingers crossed and my mind focused on the goal.
How is everyone else doing?πŸ˜„
Aw brilliant Lexy, well done you! :wee:

Hi All. I'm day 3 of TS. Your losses are certainly inspiring! I've 200 days until my holiday. My first goal is 7 stone off, second 10stone then if I can I'd like to be 10st7 (12 st loss). Good luck everyone.
Hi and welcome Whiz. First few days are the worst - hang in there! I have loads to lose as well - hope to see plenty of you here.

Thank you Spinoza and Whizaway. Your support is very much appreciated 😊
Whizaway, stick with it and stay 100% and you will soon be in ketosis. It's much easier when you are in that state. For me.....when there are goodies etc on offer I just remember that if I partake then it'll not only slow my weight loss but it will also take me out of ketosis and it'll take approx 3 days to get back into that state. It's just not worth it.
HAPPY FRIDAY everyone and happy weight loss πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Hi Lexy, you’re quite right, it’s all in the mindset. I’m WI Monday but 10.5lbs down so far this week. Persistence has been worth it! Have a great day.

Whiz look at your sig! 15lbs is absolutely amazing weight loss in a week.

And Lexy - how's this week going? Not long until your holiday now. Have you gone down a size in clothes? You must have!

4 off this week - very pleased with that. :wee:

Hi all, my week is going well and I'm still 100% on plan πŸŽ‰ Weigh-in is tomorrow.
Whizaway, your first weeks weight loss is AWESOME πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽŠ. Well done!
Spinoza, well done on your weight loss this week......so close to losing your first stone πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
I have not yet gone down a clothes size but my clothes are loose.
Only 20 days till my first holidayπŸŒ΄πŸŒžπŸ‘™. Would like to get a further few pounds off before then maybe to a 25lbs loss. I have already lost more in January than I possible could've hoped for so am super smiling πŸ˜€πŸ˜„
Will update tomorrow with this weeks stats.

Have a fab day.

Lexy and Spinoza thank you! And congrats Spinoza for 4 off this week. That’s a huge loss after first week. Lexy you will be looking amazing on your holiday! I’ve just been looking online for dresses for my August holiday but haven found any I like. Even in a size 18. Have a great day!

Week 5 weigh-in and another 3lbs down. 20lbs in 5 weeks Yey. πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ.
Thank you Whizaway.......I'm definitely going to feel a lot better in my bikini when I go away than if I had not have stuck to Exante.
Wishing you all a lovely day.

Week 1. -10πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Week 2. -3πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Week 3. -1πŸ™‚
Week 4. -3πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Week 5. -3πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

3lbs a week wow! If I can sustain that too I'm going to hit my goal by my hols. Thanks for the inspiration Lexy!

Week 5 weigh-in and another 3lbs down. 20lbs in 5 weeks Yey. πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ.
Thank you Whizaway.......I'm definitely going to feel a lot better in my bikini when I go away than if I had not have stuck to Exante.
Wishing you all a lovely day.

Week 2. -3πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Week 3. -1πŸ™‚
Week 4. -3πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Week 5. -3πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Brilliant - another great loss and of course you'll rock that bikini!

3lbs a week wow! If I can sustain that too I'm going to hit my goal by my hols. Thanks for the inspiration Lexy!
That's what I'm counting on Whiz. If I lose more I'll be chuffed to bits, if I lose less it'll just take a little longer. Getting there though!

Hi All,
Week 6 weigh in. Only 1 lb down. 21 lbs in total.
Just goes to show that sometimes your body just holds on to that weight for no reason. Nothing has changed. Still 100%
One more week till holiday. Tried on the shorts that I took on holiday last October and have put them back in my wardrobe as they just hung off me πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜€.
How is everyone else doing?..... It's a little quiet here!

Oops forgot to put in my little happy faces
Week 2. -3πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Week 3. -1πŸ™‚
Week 4. -3πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Week 5. -3πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Week 6. -1πŸ™‚
And I'm not sure why my sig ticker is not updating 😟 But am now down to 157.4 πŸŽŠπŸ‘™

Back