Jan - Sept Drink Free Plan!

ladyantionette

Been away for a while...

After a late october honeymoon and christmas/new year I have put on more than a few pounds!

I have been drinking alot more than usual too, and have decided aswell as sticking to SW from Jan 2nd I will not be drinking.

Hoping people would like to join me: Rules.....

1) No drinking from Jan 2nd to Feb 2nd
2) Stick to Slimming World Plan with no more than 10 syns (max) per day
3) No Takeaways - Minus 1 for my husbands birthday (Healthy Options Only)
4) Training to begin 3 times a week to start my first 4 weeks. Then after the 4 week detox up to 4 times a week!
5) Lots of water!!

Take Care Lady A xx

I couldn't give up my weekly chinese, I look forward to it so much after weigh in and its still within my syns for the day so its doing me no harm, I think if I were to deny myself these things theres more chance of me falling off the wagon!

I hardly ever drink (I have 4 children so can't be doing with hangovers)

When the dryer weather comes back i'm going to try and do more walking but other than that i'll probably be doing this year what I did last year :)

I could stick to 1, 2 and 5 but would have issues with no takeaway and exercise although I know I need to get moving more.

Good luck!

The title of your thread reads no drink from now till Sept - sooooo couldn't do that lol
But the other rules are great x

Will be bloomin' hard, but if I can't do it in January while I'm skint and trying to get back on track, then I'll never do it. (When I go out I'll have Becks Blue alcohol free lager instead - think it's 2.5 or 3 syns a bottle).

Can I do 70 syns a week with between 5 and 15 a day (to be more flexible)?

No problem (while not drinking - one thing leads to the other for me)

4) Training to begin 3 times a week to start my first 4 weeks. Then after the 4 week detox up to 4 times a week!
No problem at all

5) Lots of water!!
Something else I was wanting to do myself.

So, yes. I'm willing to give it a good go.

xx

I too am aiming for a booze free January!

My intention is to stick to the plan 100% until my birthday 12th Feb. Drink more water, walk at least 1/2 a day plus my excercise bike and on rainy days do a mile or 2 with Leslie Sansone. I don't drink much except half glass of something for special occassions. Also I have joined V.day challange to lose 14lbs.
Good luck all

Been away for a while...

After a late october honeymoon and christmas/new year I have put on more than a few pounds!

I have been drinking alot more than usual too, and have decided aswell as sticking to SW from Jan 2nd I will not be drinking.

Hoping people would like to join me: Rules.....

5) Lots of water!!

Take Care Lady A xx

Hiya Lady A, I am back starting [yes again, again, again...] but more determined than ever.
I would certainly like to join you on all except no. 4 - I'm seriously too heavy, but intend to try gentle excerise 3 times a week!
Really wish you the best of luck and every good wish.
Extending good wishes to all on MiniMins too for 2012 xx
Marian x

ps - just about to update my stats <gulp>

I am teetotal, but the thread title intrigued me enough to have a look!
If you enjoy a takeaway, then there's no reason why you can't have one within your syn allowance. That's what SW is all about, surely.

Apologies re: the title of the thread I meant to put drink free jan - feb no idea were I got sept from!

I will have one takeaway this month, but takeaway and booze are too close company for me so im better having neither.

Joined the gym today and fighted my red wine temptation..

Day one booze free, 5 syns!

Day Two - Still Soba :)

The more I think about it now, the more I think how much I have been drinking. I would never consider myself to have a problem, but in the same way I need to prove to myself I can do this and not drink for 4 weeks. My logic is if I can not drink for 4 weeks, I can limit how much I am drinking when I do drink. Perhaps have one day a week were I use my syns for my bottle of wine?

I cant say however im not a little down, feel a bit like I have nothing to look forward too. Which worries me a little.

Its just four weeks, healthy eating of 10 syns or less and no booze. I must get through it...Must also start excercise (How im dreading that!!)

xx

Back