Jan start

Jill1962

anyone here start Jan 08. I started 23rd and tomorrow wille be week 4. KIt is hard though as it is half term this week and we ahev been out and i have seen fish and chipd at Lyme regis and my family have a meal at a cafe at wildlife park:cry:

Hi Jill - I started on 7th Jan and had my 5th weigh in last night as did Blonde Logic and there are other January starters on the group - that time of year ;)

You're doing really well to get through half term and get through it you will - just remember that you can eat with your family in the future but for now let them get on while you enjoy them there packs - it's all worth it when you step on the scales.

I went out shopping with hubby on Sunday and he had a McDonalds breakfast and a Burger King lunch and I sat in with him both times and just had a black coffee in both - none of those meals is worth not losing weight for.

Good luck and please keep us posted as to how you get on.

I started LL on the 14th Jan 08 so in my 5th week, had a bit of a bad week last week but I am back on the wagon and hoping for a good weigh in on sunday, have lost 19lbs in total, I am really pleased with that, how are you finding LL?.

Hi
I also started on the 14th Jan. And yes the first few weeks were up and down but I seem to have settled into this now. Afterall its what I WANT more than anything else.
Yes sometimes the sight of food gets to me but I just change my mindset and thoughts.

Good luck with your journey and please keep posting. It is an up and down journey but that destination is what keeps me going.

Tan

I started on 19th Jan- have found it dificult but have managed to do 100% so far!
I think the trick is to constantly set urself little targets- that way its manageable. 100 days seems like a million miles away sometimes! xxxxxxx

hello all, i started on the 31st Jan and luckily i have found it easy so far. well done kellie thats an amazing start to your diet :). I have only had one weigh in so far and i lost 14lbs dont now how i did it, i have another one tonight so will keep you all posted.

keep up the good dieting everyone :D

hiya all,

i have completed week 2 and im another 5lbs lighter, making it 19lbs off in total.

hows everbody else doing??

:wave_cry:

19 lbs in 2 weeks? wow that's amazing! I am still on my 1st week of Lipotrim, hoping for a good weight loss on Monday.

Back