Janes determination to lose 3stone- getting back to plan

Woo hoo - well done, that is a great loss :) I totally agree its definitely a loss if home scales also show a 5lb loss....... do you think the scan bran helped ? I need a trip to holland and barrat for some more. Do you know if they are cheaper in class ?

thanks its finally sinking in for me lol im certain that all the scan bran helped even though some days i was only having 2 a day (with 1 weetabix for a 'b' choice) the other thing that i think might have helped is having the contraceptive implant taking out, i was sure that it was effecting my loss so maybe it being out has 'reset' my body if that makes sense?
im not sure if they are cheaper in class but im down to my last pack of the scan bran so im going to try the oat bran on Teresa's recommendations because as much as i enjoy my SB with my weetabix it would be nice to eat it with other things without breaking my teeth lol

had an off plan day today as my treat, i was really craving real butter on toast so had 2 slice of wm bread with lighter lurpak after weigh in yum yum!! and really what ever else i fancied eating today (within reason) so im going to aim for 5 syns a day for the rest of the week.

Jane, you'll have to let me know how it goes sticking to 5syns a day this week. Sometimes I think its worth doing that so you can have a splurge treat day, but then on the other hand I think I'd struggle sticking to 5 syns..... but saying that if you can plan lots of free meals etc, then 5 syns should be pretty do-able. Have a good weekend x

well ive not had a good couple of days at all i couldnt seem to be able to stop myself eating yesterday, i was like a whirlwind eating everything in sight lol but totm came this morning so that goes a long way to explain it! and today ive been trying to keep myself busy to keep the chocolate cravings at bay! so i need to get back on track in the morning so i dont end up with a gain on thursday:(

Gobolino i dont know if im doing all that well with having a treat day because im struggling to keep under the 5 syns every other day and im not keeping track of the amount of syns on my treat day so im not going to do it next week, it might work better if i was using 5 syns a day and using the rest as my treat day towards the end of my week so like a reward for being good if you like?

b- nothing as we were all later getting out of bed.

L- 2 slice toast with 2 tsp lf butter (3)

d - beef stew with carrots, brocolli, Brussel sprouts, sw roasties and sw sweet potato roasties, small bit of bisto (2)? havnt got my book to hand but think this is right.

really wanting to have some raspberries with a meringue but dont have the syns but might just have it anyway coz its better than chocolate and im still craving that so maybe the sweetness of the meringue will hit the spot?

Hey Jane, its all trial and error with a treat day I guess. I too would feel better getting to weigh in day and perhaps using all the remaining points from that week on the weigh in day, I think thats what you meant too. The thing is for me I never have any syns left !!!

I've had a few really bad days too, we just need to keep at it :)

im the same with my syns i cant remember the last time i had syns left over at the end of the week lol, well my eating marathon is continued into today...i cant stop myself from eating buttery toast!! so it will be a miracle to even sts on thursday i think im certainly in for a gain but im putting it down to TOTM and the fact that its my first natural one since having the implant removed...well thats my excuse and im sticking to it lol, anyway roll on thursday so i can start all over again and i wont be buying any packets of lurpack butter ((hiding my head in shame))

Hi Jane, nice to 'see' you ! Sorry to hear you've been on an eating marathon, I dont think you'd be far wrong to blame it on your TOTM, especially this time. Your hormones are probably all over the place and that can definitely lead to cravings etc. I know you can draw a line under it though! Look back over your stats, you have done so well x

Good luck for tomorrow Jane x

Hi Jane, I am sure that your hormones are all over the place and that would account for your eating spree. Good luck tomorrow and with a fresh new start. X

oooooooooo buttery toast! sounds flaming lovely! good luck for tomorrow Jane. I agree that this is a huge case of totm and you are allowed to go loopy with hormones xxxxxxxx

well i didnt go to class this morning:( i didnt want to be demotivated by a gain but im totally on track today and will try my very best to be OP every day:)
Karen buttery toast is my big downfall so i normally only buy LF marg for the kids but dont like it on toast as it makes it go all soggy so dont tend to eat toast at all but dont know what possessed me to buy butter last week!!

B - 1 weetabix with 2 scan bran (A+B)

S - banana and a punnet of raspberries

L - homemade french onion soup with wholemeal roll (B)

D - quorn sweet n sour crispy bites (10 syns for whole pkt) wth rice - after eating this i felt that it wasnt worth the 10 syns as there was no where near enough sauce for my liking which made my dinner quite dry with hardly any sauce at all, it was a big pack so could have had half the pack for 5 syns but didnt because of the sauce issue.

S - small square of sponge birthday cake without the icing - it was my dads 60th birthday today so went over with the kids tonight and we had cake :) so im going to say 3 syns as it was quite small but also a guess as no other way to tell.

so total syn count for the day 13.

right this is me giving myself a good shake and an even better talking to!!! i think for some reason i struggled to accept my 5lb loss because of the consultants computer not recognising it even though the scales did??? so is kind of threw me off the wagon and i didnt even attempt to get back on:( but it didnt help that i was getting work done in the house all week so between electricians turning the power off for a full day meaning i couldnt cook anything at all and my kitchen floor being layed and wall being tiled on different days making the kitchen out of bounds so i had the perfect excuse not to stick to plan. But its monday and the start of a new week and a new start for me!

so here is todays plan: EE

B - 2 weetabix with milk (1/2A & B)

S - banana and some raspberries

L- left over lentil dhal with some rice and a popadomm (2 syns)

S - rasberries and maybe a pear if its ready to eat

D - fillet steak with sweet potato roasties, roasted veg and a mushroom sauce (1 syn for wine in gravy)

S - 7 syns left for something if i fancy it.

Hope you're kitchen is getting there now! Are you going to class this week ? Hope today has gone to plan for you. We can do it, its just difficult to get back into it but we'll both be in the swing of things again and on our way to target too :)

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow x

good luck Jane, I hope you get a good result xxx

(((Jane))) where are you ? Hope all is going well.

im back but ive been really really bad :( i dont know where to start or even what to say but i haven't even followed sw for the past week or so but have been eating what i want when i want, things like buttery toast, chocolate crisps and takeaways:( i weighed myself this morning for the first time since going off the rails and ibe put on 5lb which has been niggling away at me all day like the wee angel on my shoulder telling me that enough is enough but that still didnt stop me from having pate on toast for lunch, goats cheese on crackers for a snack and nachos with salsa amd cheese for my dinner ((shameful)) and all pre planned as i managed to get out to tesco yesterday (first day being able to get out of my house since monday what with all the snow!!!) and when i was in tesco i decided that i was going to buy all these foods and more:( i was half way through a massive bar of galaxy caramel when i decided to put it away and come on here instead.

so i really need all your positive words or encouragement please coz i need to snake this attitude off and get back to plan now rather than leaving it till after Christmas coz then ill have even more to loss to get back to where i was last week!! xx

Back