Janes determination to lose 3stone- getting back to plan

First of all a big hug for you. Well done for coming back and posting I think it is the first step to get back on track. Don't feel guilty and have regrets for what you have done just work on the best way to get back on plan and lose a little before christmas 3 more weigh ins you could lose 3 to 6 pounds.

Just keep posting so we can offer our support,

teresa

Nice to see you back Jane, I have missed you. Well done for for being so honest. I have done exactly the same thing in the past so you are not alone. Derbynanny is right - you could make a big difference by Christmas if you go back to the plan now. You may even find that some of the gain is fluid as well. You can do it Jane. Big hugs flying your way. XX

thanks for all your support ladies well i wish i could say that my fresh start start is going well but i cant....let me explain why.

on sunday i thought that id better eat some of the lovely things that id bought myself from tesco before i get back on plan as id only crave them otherwise and planned to start this morning but woke up this morning to find heavy snow again!!! we already had it really deep stil since last week and katie had missed most of the week from school because of it so it put me on a bad mood to start my day:( then after waiting 40 mins out in the snow for her school bus to come (was just about to give up when it turned up) then my mum called to say that she was stuck in gridlock traffic since 9.30 the worst thing about this is that she only got home 30mins ago :0 my dad is still stuck somewhere with little hope of getting home tonight infact he thinks he will be sleeping in his car tonight, i had to get my brother in law to pick katie up from school today at 12 but he couldnt get anywhere near me so she is staying there tonight and im still to work out how to get her back tomorrow!!

so al in all its been a nightmare of a day today which has resulted in bad snacking/eating throughout the day, but im hoping to start again tomorrow fingers crossed xx

Hi Jane, hope you've got it better with the weather now, this week going ok ? x

Back