Janes determination to lose 3stone- getting back to plan

aw thanks girls i definitely got away with my chocolate attack with the skin of my teeth lol
todays been a busy day for me and the girls we went to the local library for a few hours for them to pick some books and then went into town for a little wander around but i managed to stay on plan which is unusual when im out and about during the day.
went for a green day today and i was aiming for a max 10 syns but ended up with 14.5 so still got a lot of work to do with my syns:(

breakfast - 2 weetabix with milk (A+B)

lunch - wholemeal roll (B) with chicken (3) lettuce and mayo (1)

dinner - ainsley harriott lentil dhal (free) with roasted squash and carrots and savoy cabbage

first time id tryed lentil dhal and it was lovely so will be having it again:)

evening snack - raspberries with ff fromage frais half a meringue (1) and a packet of malteasers (9.5) all mixed up together....totally yummy and made my malteasers feel like a massive treat.

A good day Jane! 14.5 is under the 15 :) I tried the Ainsley Harriot spelt this week for the first time and that was lovely too -2syns per pack. Will have to give the lentil dahl a try, especially if its free :)

oh ill need to look out for that one next time im shopping:) im trying to stick to under 10 syns each day to see if it helps my weight loss but ill try again tomorrow.

Hi Jane that malteser/ meringue pudding sounds YUM.

Did you have to count 3 for your chicken or could it have been your second healthy B?

But i think aiming for 10 is great and 14.5 is still on plan ! You are doing great this week with it being school holidays.

I had to syn the chicken as id already used both 'B' choices (2 weetabix and 1 wholemeal roll):) the malteaser pudding was fabulous so much so that ive bought another packet today so i can have it again tonight but wont have the meringue because i forgot to buy more :( but it will be fantastic none the less.

ive had a really busy day today again my and my sis took all the kids to a softplay centre then we all came back to mine to give the kids their lunch (we were going to eat later on but it didnt happen) then we set up a 'tent' under my dining room table using a bed sheet which is still here even though my girls are away to their dads so really need to start thinking about sorting it all out lol. Id bought my youngest a new bed she was in a junior bed before so this is a full sized one, my and my sister set about building it and it took us from 1pm till 5pm :eek: so completly missed lunch and was starving by the time i ate my dinner, but her bed is finished and i just need to go back upstairs to tidy up the mess made and take the old bed into the garage so will be upstairs for most of the night i think:(

breakfast - 1 weetabix with milk (1/2 A & 1/2B)

lunch - nothing except a handful of raspberries

dinner - fresh pasta (2) chorizo (3) mushrooms, splash of white wine (0.5)? and ff fromage frais

pudding - not had this yet and really looking forward to it - raspberries, ff fromage frais and a standard size bag of malteasers mixed in (9.5)

total syns 15! still not managed to get under 10 but if it wasnt for the fact that i was sooooo hungry my dinner could have been syn free but i wanted something really quickly so it had to be fresh pasta and well i just love chorizo so had to have that too lol

Wow - a busy day Jane, but you're still on plan :) :) :) Well done, hope you have a good weekend!

kid free day today as they were both at their dads from last night and didnt get the m back till 5.30 tonight, so i was able to get a few things done around the house then i went shopping to get my youngest a duvet for her new bed and even managed to pick up a couple more christmas presents too so im nearly all done with buying :D:D actually cant believe how super organised i am this year!

went for another green day today as im enjoying being able to have my 2 'B' choices:)

breakfast - 1 weetabix with milk (1/2 A &1/2 B) and a banana

lunch - 2 slice wholemeal bread with 1 slice ham (1.5 syn?) lettuce and tomato with mayo (1)

dinner - quarter of a portion of chip shop chips (5) with half fish without batter (1/2 B)

snack - standard size packet malteasers (9.5)

syns = 17:( so not a good day syn wise will need to get my finger out from tomorrow onwards if i want a loss on wednesday.

Can I make a suggestion make it a red day

breakfast - 1 weetabix with milk (1/2 A &1/2 B) and a banana (fine on red)

lunch - 2 slice wholemeal bread with 1 slice ham (1.5 syn?) lettuce and tomato with mayo (1) (only would need to syn the mayo so 1 syn)

dinner - quarter of a portion of chip shop chips (5) with half fish without batter (1/2 B)( fish would be free not 1/2 a heb)
snack - standard size packet malteasers (9.5)

syns = 17:( so not a good day syn wise will need to get my finger out from tomorrow onwards if i want a loss on wednesday.

so only 15 syns !! __________________

Hey Jane, I hope today is going well with you? Teresa has a good point of making yesterday a red day, but not sure if the chip shop chips would change syn values if it was a red day?

Either way, you did very well to have such a small portion! I love maltesers too and bought two boxes yesterday (1 for a present and 1 for ??!!??). They were buy one get one free. Perhaps if I do well this week after weigh in I'll have a treat and share the box with hubby. I'm guessing there'll be a fair few syns in a box though! Maybe I should just put them away till christmas - damn buy one get one frees.

I could have made yesterday a red day if it wasn't for me eating half a packet of lentil dhal and boiled rice later on that night! wasn't satisfied at all by my dinner earlier so ate that around 9.30 last night.
im ashamed to say that ive had a terrible day eating wise today:( i went shopping and didnt have any lunch so by the time 3pm came i was starving so went into debenhams cafe bit and bought my most favourite thing of all....a scone with jam and wait for it........CLOTTED CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i have to say that i enjoyed every singe syn lol it was lush:) then i went to pick up my girls from ex's mum and dads to find they hadnt ate any dinner! so got them a mcdonalds on the way home and bought myself a cheeseburger and chips:(:(:( so all in all ive ate myself stupid today and will need to go syn free tomorrow and tuesday before i weigh on wed morning.

oh and each malteaser is 0.5syn so not bad if your sharing with your hubby.....i could never buy a box or id eat them all without even thinking plus id delibertly (sp) wait for the girls to got to bed before eating them so i didnt need to share them lol....im soooooo bad when it comes chocolate!!!

Oh Jane - scones and jam are so lovely! I made some for a tea party in the summer and still have some in the freezer, its a bit dodgy really as they defrost so quickly I could have one at the drop of a hat !

Todays done, draw a line under it and get focussed on the next couple of days, one at a time - you can do it, just jump back on the wagon :)

Hi Jane, I don't blame you either, my resolve would have flown out the window if given the opportunity to scoff a fresh cream scone. Glad you enjoyed it and good luck for the next few days. X

today has been on plan....just and no more! it was another busy day for me and the girls and i do find it hard to stay on track on busy days :( i did order loads of lovely stuff from Tesco to be delivered tomorrow and plan to be using my slow cooker loads so thanks for reminding me about it girls:) going to try and do as many red days next week as i can to see if it helps me lose anymore, so my meal plans will be things like beef stew with loads of veg and maybe sw roasties using a hxB if ive got one free, beef curry again with rice if hxB available, gammon with either just roasted veg or sw roasties if hxB free to use....all will be done in the slow cooker and i cant wait to get tucked in around it all :)

todays been a red day:

breakfast - 2 weetabix with milk and a banana (A + B)

lunch - white crusty roll (6) with fried egg (1) and a potato scone (8.5) yet another bed choice here but we were out at lunch time and the girls wanted something from the best burger van in the world lol so i thought this was my best choice and even removed the 2nd potato scone from my roll to reduce the damage!

dinner - homemade beef stew with sw roasties and loads of carrots, shallots and button mushrooms.

pudding - not had yet but will be big bowl of raspberries with ff fromage frais.

Now i put today as a red day and syned the crusty roll but dont know if i could cheat slightly by having my roll as my other B choice and saving the 6 syns or is that a cheat to far? so ive either had 9.5 syns using the roll as a 'B' choice or if i syn it ive had 15.5 syns.

Hmmmmmmm what should i do girls?

thank you for shouting over the little devil on my shoulder lol ill syn the roll, what you said is bang on the money and it would be too easy to keep doing 'swaps' which would obviously effect my losses:(
yeah its the last day of holidays today and ive survived it yeahhh lol dont get me wrong i love spending time with my girls and i miss my oldest like crazy when shes at school (only started primary school this year) but i forgot how much hard work they are when together all the time...constant fighting and arguing with only small glimpses of loving sisterhood between them lol so it will be nice to get back into a routine from tomorrow but at the same time feel guilty that katies at school whilst im spending all my time with Sophie.....oh the joys of motherhood constant guilt over everything lol

How did today go Jane ? Hope you've had a good one :)

Hiya I had a fantastic day today thanks:D our school holidays are over so katie my eldest went back today, i took Sophie to playgroup then came back to wait in for my tesco delivery and put my gammon joint into the slow cooker for our dinner :) i decided to have an EE day rather than red as dont really know what to do with red day lunches so ill need to take a look through some red diaries on here for ideas.

breakfast - 2 weetabix with milk and a banana (1/2 A+B)

lunch - small portion fresh pasta (1) with mixed veg, ff fromage frais and 20g low low cheese (1/2 A)

dinner - slow cooked gammon with sw roasties and mixed veg, bisto gravy (1)

pudding - bowl of raspberries with sweetened quark and meringue nest (2.5)

Hey excellent day! I love raspberries, definitely good for a good pud. I'm not much good at red days as I dont eat meat so for me it would be fishy lunch, fishy tea! You'll pick up some good ideas from the diaries though I'm sure :) Good luck for weigh in!

Back