Janes determination to lose 3stone- getting back to plan

hi jane! Ive not been around(too busy boozing and getting into trouble!) Ive looked on SW site and guestimate your pizza to be about 12 syns and 10-12 syns for the scone/butter/jam. Its not too bad... you can cut those syns from your week allowance and im sure you will be fine xxxx

I think you need to get your mum on your side as it seems like she often leads you astray LOL

Well done for having an OP tea!
Lol Teresa i manage to lead myself astray without any help from my mum:eek: she's really supportive and is forever questioinng me when i eat something i shouldnt (quite often then lol) so its entirely my fault:eek:

hi jane! Ive not been around(too busy boozing and getting into trouble!) Ive looked on SW site and guestimate your pizza to be about 12 syns and 10-12 syns for the scone/butter/jam. Its not too bad... you can cut those syns from your week allowance and im sure you will be fine xxxx

thank for looking that up for me karen your a star! sounds like your enjoying uni then have you started your course yet or is it still freshers week (if thats still what they call it lol)

hi Teresa thanks for stopping by here to check on me:) ive been rubbish too:( pretty much off track for most of this week and im dreading WI tomorrow morning! but ill be back on track first thing regardless of the result:( ive got another 2stone plus what ever damage ive done this week to lose before Christmas and I WILL DO IT!! im starting from scratch with max 10 syns each day rather than 15, im going to give it 100% each and every day to help me remember im putting a sign up on my fridge saying in big writing '100%'

i went to the shop tonight to get bread for katies pack lunch tomorrow and ended up buying a box of mint matchmakers which i proceeded to eat in full whilst watching tv!!! so enough so enough and im back in the game first thing tomorrow morning!!!!!!1

well i didnt quite manage to get back on track fully yesterday:( id put on 1lb and was feeling rotten about it all day as it was all my own fault and i was doing well until i binged on a big bar of mint areo!!! i had bought it and put it into the freezer to portion it out to 6 syns per section but ended up eating it all so feeling really stupid for doing that:( but im back in the game today and ive started writing everything down in my paper diary again (always did this but recently stopped for some reason:( )

ill update later with my food plan.

food plan for today and im well impressed with myself that i managed to be good lol:D:D:D:D

EE

breakfast - beans (S) on toast (1 slice 800g wholemeal) B choice

snack - banana (S), alpen light bar (3)

lunch - sw chips (F) with 42g lf cheese (A choice)

dinner - fresh tagliatelle (2), chorizo (3), quorn chicken(SS), cherry tomatoes(SS) and ff fromage frais(SS)

snack - not eaten yet but planning on having a bowl of raspberries (SS) with ff fromage frais (SS) with 4 crushed mini meringues (4)

total syns = 12:)

Last edited:
Hi Jane, I am not sure if I could be trusted either around a mint aero. Its a good idea to divide it into portions, hadn't thought of that. Good luck with the coming week.
Jane X

thanks Jane and Teresa it'll be a while before i can trust myself to buy chocolate again!! im very badly behaved when face to face with chocolate lol

just ate my yummy evening treat: raspberries with ff fromage frais and 4 mini meringues crushed up then i thought id turn it a bit chocolatly by adding a spoonful of the 'shape delights' chocolate dessert at 2 syn to give it a bit more something lol - the shape desert is far too sweet n sickly for me to be able to eat the full pot (5.5syns) but happy to take a dollop of it to add to something:)

takes total syn count for the day to: 14syns

oh id love to get 2lb off next week:) cant remember the last time i have more than 1lb lol. definitely aiming high this week as 2lb off would get rid of the 1lb excess and get me my shiny 1stone sticker:) are you going for the 2lb aswell?

well im having friends over for a drink tonight so will most probably have to flexi syn it (havnt had to do this since starting the plan ) ill need to add up how many syns will be in my wine but im going to make them into spritzers with diet lemonade so the wine should go further....well thats the plan anyway lol plus there will be crisps too so need to syn that up too. apart form worrying that im going to self sabotage again im really really looking forward to it as we havnt all had a drink together in such a long long time.

todays plan so far:

breakfast - nothing

snack - banana

snack - few raspberries

lunch wholemeal roll (B) with reduced fat pate (3) lettuce (SF) and tomato (SF)
handful of crisps (3)

dinner - unsure but have stirfry veg to use up so might have that with quorn chicken.

hey Teresa yeah a whisper would be good lol i do have a smidgen of a hangover but have just made myself a bacon sarnie and im feeling better already lol:)

thanks for finding out about the beef for me.... WOW cant believe its free its was brill but expensive at £6 though that serves 2 so alright for a treat, i just had it with veg but might do it with some rice next time and make it into a stroganoff type meal.

when i woke this morning i was rough and had already talked myself into going to mcdonalds but i weighed myself and id lost the 1lb id put on so changed my mind and decided on the bacon sarnie instead:):) so if im good until wednesdays WI i should hopefully get the 2lb im after:)

its been a longgggggggg day!!!!!!! its no wonder i dont drink much as i cant be doing with the hangover:( i havnt ate much today but what i did eat has been rubbish! plus my *week finally came....after waiting months :( so ive just felt a bit crap all day. i hoping i feel better tomorrow as its my nieces
christening and im her godmother :) id bought a lovely dress a couple of weeks ago and my mum and sister came with me and we all chose the dress lol as it made me look slim:) but when i tried it on tonighti went into my daughters room to show her and i didnt get a very positive response.....now being only 4 and a half she is as honest as they come and this was what she said to me...... "oh mum (shaking her hed) you look like a zebra ( its a black and grey dress from debenhams with slight smudgy vertical stripes on it) and youve got a fat tummy" i could have cried but i know she didnt mean it hurtfully..... she then said to go and try another costume!!!! on and not to worry she would pick something else for me to wear. i had to phone my mum and get her and my brother and his wife to walk up the hill to my house and tell me it looked ok lol so im just hoping that when she wakes up she decides that i look nice in my dress afterall????

the christening was great thanks and i got loads of lovely comments on my dress none of which resembled me looking like a zebra so that was good lol didnt manage to make very good food choices yesterday at the christening because it was a buffet and basically there wasnt any wise choices but i wasnt drinking so thats a good thing!

well my baby girl came home from school today not feeling very well at all, raging temp and and sickness in fact she decorated my walls and brand new living room in the stuff :( i hate seeing either of my two girls unwell so hopefully she'll get better soon.

food wise today hasnt went fantastically well:(

breakfast - 2 weetabix (B) with milk (A)

lunch - chicken mayo softie from greggs on brown roll !!! dont have the first clue about the syns and not sure i want to know either?

snack - 5 pringle crisps...again not sure on syn value /indivdual crisp but im hoping its not 1 syn /crisp so will guesstimate at 2.5 syns???

dinner - tagliatelle with stir-fried mixed veg, quorn chicken and ff fromage frais with added chilli & garlic

my dinner was really yummy so will definetly be having that again :) just need to be 100& from tomorrow onwards each day and all day shouldnt be that hard to do should it lol

Back