Jane's Diary

hope you have a lovely evening with your son xxxxx

We had a lovely meal. I opted for roasted sweet potato and coriander soup and gave my bread to hubby. For my main I had hake, chorizo (gave that to hubby), Butter beans and watercress sauce with a side order of new potatoes with no butter. For my desert grapes and celery off hubby's cheese board with a small pot of decaf coffee. It was probably semi skimmed milk but not enough to worry about. I drank two diet cokes plus a glass of water. Bet I've still gone up tomorrow but I don't think I could have done much better than I did.

Anyway off to bed. Night night

Xx

Hey Mandy how do you get that half stone sticker sign onto your post? Can you tell me in plain English?

Xx

Why oh why did I drink two diet cokes?

Unable to sleep!

Being a scales addict I've just weighed myself and appear to have gone up a quarter to half a pound. I double check after my shower :)

Hope the weather stays ok crystal. Your shoes will get mucky otherwise:p

Xx

Hey Mandy how do you get that half stone sticker sign onto your post? Can you tell me in plain English?

Xx
S7.jpg there you go :) add it to your signature well done

Hi Lynda

How are you? Thanks for that, however, I'm being incredibly thick and still havn't managed to put it on! :rolleyes:

I've not seen you for ages, has your diet been going well?

Xx

If you click on the second link below my weight loss chart it shows the banner. I can't work out how to get the banner and not a link to it. I know it's probably very simple. It's frustrating! I'm so bad with technology!

Xx

as you can see by my weight-lose gains over the last few weeks I have found it hard to get back in control but I do feel like I am getting there
I have a bet with my friend at class who will get slimmer of the week on Wednesday we shall see on the day :fingerscrossed:
I will work through it and write you up a little step by step so you can add your shineys.

Here you go

• Save image to your computer and remember where it is
  • Go to EDIT signature:
  • Scroll down to signature picture
  • Browse to your image then click UPLOAD bottom right hand corner of the signature picture area
  • Position the courser in the EDIT signature pane where you want the picture to appear
  • Click insert signature picture, which is top right corner of the signature picture area
I have all the images up to 7st body magic and 10% shineys let me know when you need them and I will upload for your.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Thanks Lynda. You're so helpful. I've just realised that my main problem is I'm on an iPad and not my laptop. Next time I'm on that I'll try again.

I've not been too good with the diet this last couple of weeks but I'm back on track now and feel so much better for it.

Good luck with slimmer of the week. Hope you get it :)

Xx

Hello Jane!

Sounds like you had a lovely meal out on Saturday night and you made good choices, no alchol either which is great!

I ended up wearing a different (more borning) dress to the wedding yesterday, didn't feel good with how I looked but still had a great day and really enjoyed myself.

How long is your son here for, is he staying with you whilst he is here?

Ho crystal.. What a shame you didn't wear the dress. Never mind it'll do for another occasion. Did the rain hold off?

Son has now returned to Malta. It was good to see him. I just wish he'd get his job sorted out. He's got no stability at the moment.

I had loads of family round late Sunday so did a small buffet. I was really good and just ate baked potato and couscous and I drank coffee. I jumped on the scales this morning and have put on about 1.25 pound which is ridiculous. I really hardly ate anything and certainly nothing naughty. I can't understand how someone can lose more than one or two pounds a week. I'd have to stop eating to lose more!

How was the food at the wedding. Were you careful or did you just say sod it :rolleyes:

Xx

Won't be long til you go to Malta and see him again, next month isn't it?

Try not to worry about what the scales say at the mo, come weigh in day it could have all changed - do not fret hehe!

The food was fab - mozarella wrapped in parma ham with asparagus to start with, beef with potato gratin and veggies for main course and a trio of desserts to finish. Along with sparkly rose and then a couple of red wines you could say that yesterday was indeed a write off!

Won't be long til you go to Malta and see him again, next month isn't it?

Try not to worry about what the scales say at the mo, come weigh in day it could have all changed - do not fret hehe!

The food was fab - mozarella wrapped in parma ham with asparagus to start with, beef with potato gratin and veggies for main course and a trio of desserts to finish. Along with sparkly rose and then a couple of red wines you could say that yesterday was indeed a write off!

Lol. I think I agree, yesterday was a write off for you food wise. It sounds delicious though and sometimes what can one do:rolleyes:

Yes, we see Peter again next month. Hopefully I'll be 14 something by then. Son didn't even notice I'd lost over a stone since Christmas when I last saw him. Typical lad!

Felt so hungry I've just had a mullerlight, banana and apple. I'm now drinking a highlights drink. Hope I've gone down tomorrow. I've got the drs in the morning to get a load of test results. I hate all these tests, it makes feel so anxious. It would be lovely to stay young for ever!

Xx

Morning Jane :)

Hope the Dr's go ok this morning - it's never nice waiting on test results so you have my sympathy.

hope the test results are ok xxx

i put my shiney on another way cos i am a bit thick when it comes to technology :eek:

if you go to the off topic section there is a thread in there with all the shineys in, i copy and paste it into my signature :D

has to be easy for me to do :giggle:

have to work again tomorrow so can't get to group it's an alternate week thing now till the end of may so fingers crossed for you, I never trust the scales between wi's cos they tell lies :eek:. xxxx

Hope all the test are ok..........

You shouldn't be hungry on SW Plan are you eating enough?? (good stuff obviously :giggle:)
It's hard but I try not to weight everyday I compare on weigh-in day with my home scales and maybe once more through the week.
But it can destroy you or make you complacent. Hide you scales away until weigh-in day....
Have a good day :)

Hi all

Another busy day. The Drs was better than anticipated although nearly didnt get my thyroxine increased. Dr said I was within range so the dose was ok. It was only when I pointed out that the endocrinologist wanted my tsh below 2 that she found his letter on the screen and agreed. My tsh was 4.2 and even though I had an increase at Christmas in levo my tsh hadn't altered. Let's hope it goes lower now.Most other tests were okish but I have to have a load repeated in 6 weeks.

Food has been good today. I made garlic mushrooms with cheese for tea and had it with salad so a good dose of veg but I'll stink of garlic tomorrow :)

Hubby moaning because my keys click as I type and he's trying to watch a programme on the big telly!

Back later xx

Hi Lynda

I wasn't what you'd call starving hungry I was just the munchies type of hungry. I've been very careful this last few days as I've had slight gains then slight losses for the last 3 to 4 weeks and knew I needed to take myself in hand:). I'm very weak willed at times! Anyway tomorrow will tell as it's wi day. This morning I weighed exactly the same as I did 4 weeks ago but less than I have for the last three :). I'm sure once I get to a reasonable weight that I won't have much trouble maintaining it, it's just a slow slow process. Xx

3lb off, my best ever :). Only half a pound to reach my 1 stone with Sw. If I could count the bit I lost the week before I joined it'd be over a stone now. Very pleased.

Xx

Back