I am hopping for 3.5lbs to get under 17 :fingerscrossed:
x

Hi Jane,
:wow: Well done 3lbs :talk017:

I am hopping for 3.5lbs to get under 17 :fingerscrossed:
x

Thanks Lynda.

What day is your wi? Good luck with it.

I'm aiming for another 2 next week so I'm well under the stone :)

Isn't the weather awful today? I looked like Sherpa Tenzing when I went out. Thick coat, hood up an nearly took some gloves! I was aiming to go to marks for some retail therapy but changed my mind. Think of the money I'll save:)

xx

5:30 tonight is my weigh-in have had a really great week but you never know what the scales are gonna say :confused:

5.30 is so hard. I know when I did ww and weigh in was at 7.30 I just didn't eat from about midday. I know I've had occasions when I've been really good and hardly lost anything and its sooo annoying. Anyway, hopefully, all will be ok :). I'll be waiting to find out x

Hello Jane!

Wow well done on the 3lbs, that is fantastic! Considering you were thinking you hadn't done that well when you weighed the other day that is great! Also just goes to show that we can still get good losses weeks down the line - fab!

I didn't go to class last night - bad I know! It sounds terrible but with the wedding on Sunday, hubby being home today and going on hols on Saturday, I think I'm in holiday mode already!! I reckon I either would have sts or put on half a pound.

So hubby and I went shopping this afternoon and now we are chilling at the in laws, we are going to have a chinese and I'm on my first glass of red - well, it is a celebration hehe!

Hope you've had a nice day Jane xxxx

Hi crystal. I don't blame you not going to the meeting. I almost didn't last week when I knew it was my second rise! Now I need a good loss next week and then I might get slimmer of the week!! anyway, enjoy yourself and enjoy your red wine. I love red wine and cheese :). Very bad I know. Where are you going on Hols, I can't remember if you said.

I'm out shopping tomorrow. I'm going to an outlet place so I might get some bargains. Mind you I'm not spending much because it'll all be too big very soon ..... I wish. :D

Xx

Ahh Jane - red wine and cheese = heaven!!

We are going to Cancun in Mexico, I am too excited about it! Going to London on Saturday as we are flying from Gatwick on Sunday so staying over in the airport hotel on Saturday night.

Go for sotw next week, that would be fab if you got it!

I do like an outlet store, I was in a Next one a few weeks ago and got some really nice things that aren't in the normal stores.

Cancun sounds fabulous. What I wouldnt give for some hot sunshine right now. Do you fly to London or get the train? It's a trek for you. We often fly from London and take the train, sometimes it's faster than flying from Manchester o London. It takes 1 hour 50 mins from here which is so quick. It used to take about 4 hours.

We are flying Jane, purely for the reason that it is cheaper! It cost us 70 pounds each with BA (return) whereas the train was going to cost over 100 each, which is crazy.

The weather just now is dreadful, isn't it? So depressing. Still, not long til you're off to Malta!

Funnily enough my hubby commented on the cost of the train only yesterday. He attends loads of meetings in London and used to be able to get really cheap 1st class tickets but the price has rocketed this last couple of months. He reckons it's now cheaper to fly. Trouble is the flights are often full if you only have short notice to book.

I'm just about to have a chocolate highlights drink and have eaten four mini breadsticks, at 6 calories each I've counted 2.5 syns and 2 for the drink.

It's Pet Hoarders tonight on DMAX at 10. I've set it to record in case I've gone to bed. Oh drat! Just realised it's on Friday!

Just realised it's Hoarders at 9 on bio :). I'm happy again. I'm so easily pleased :D

Was that the program you were telling me about last week? We will probably watch The Apprentice tonight if hubby can stay awake, poor soul has been on the go for over 24 hours now!

What's for dinner tonight Jane?

Oh booger! I forgot the apprentice. I'll have to record one!

Hubby had Be Good To Yourself sausages, coleslaw and couscous. He loves sausages and it makes life nice and easy for me because he cooks them himself :)

I've had beetroot salad, cucumber, tomatoes and rocket with ham. Can't you tell I had loads of salad stuff from Sunday that needed eating up!

Ah that's good he cooks himself! Your salad stuff sounds lovely, very yummy!

Ah that's good he cooks himself! Your salad stuff sounds lovely, very yummy!

Don't get me wrong, his culinary skills only extend to grilled sausages and a fry up! His normal mode is to tell me he's starving and demand a cooked meal. He hates ready meals. He has plenty of other redeeming features though :)

Hehe! Once you start the home cooking it's very difficult to go to ready meals, it is just not the same!

5:30 tonight is my weigh-in have had a really great week but you never know what the scales are gonna say :confused:

Lynda how have you done? My fingers have been crossed :)

0.5lb off bit disappointed with that but all my hard work will pay off next week, I had a big loss last week.
Watch this space. Plan on walking 110 miles in May, I am close to 100 for April only 2.5 to go
Totally in the zone, have a great day :)

Hi Lynda

I know how you feel! Never mind, you're doing really well so far. As you say, it should show next week.

I'm aiming for two this week but I expect it'll probably be less after 3 off last time.

I hope the rain holds off today. It's not raining at present but looks as though it might! The garden is absolutely sodden.

Been quite bright here in Bristol all morning but as soon as I finish 12:30 it will piddle down
But hay ho we need the rain don't we :)
Have a nice weekend

Back