Jane's Journey

When I have social nights out when I did food week I stuck to steak and salad. I know its hard when everything seems so tempting . Think of the bigger picture and the reason you are doing this and if it takes a little longer than you anticipated at least you will of enjoyed the journey better getting there!

Well only a pound off for me this week had a few hiccups in the week and TOTM is just round the corner so probably all contributed. I must say I have been really getting into exercising even joining the challenge to walk or run 500 miles before Xmas! I have been doing 4-6 miles a day as well as the c25k and 30 day shred. I have been off work this week so been able to to do it all before 10 in the morning but from next week I will have to do some in the evening which I'm not too keen on. I know the exercise might slow my weight loss down but I'm loving it and my body has definitely changed shape I look better than I ever did at 12 stone! So I'm not going to get too hung up on the scales it will come off at its own pace I'm sure.

hope everyone is enjoying their day x

Well what a shocker I stepped on the scales this morning and 2lbs off oh why couldn't of it said that yesterday for official weigh in maybe I should change it to Fridays. Oh well will have to keep it for next week!

this means 2 and a half stone loss with a stone and a half to go maybe in the next couple of days I will be in the 12's sooner than I thought....

Another shocker 2lbs off this morning I'm in the 12's! Must be all this exercise yay!

Hi Jane. Just dropping by to subscribe. Have read through your dairy. Your weight loss is brilliant! Well done.

Thanks Lynne feel like it stalled for a while but stuck with it and it seems it's on the move again. And yours will too I'm sure of it and will be joining me in the 12's soon x

Hope so!

Thanks bridezilla. Still at 12st 12 today but hopefully shift some more by Thursdays official weigh in. Back at work today after my week off didnt get chance to do my exercise this morning so we have to do it later this evening:( Definately thinks its making a difference as so many people this morning have commented already on how different I look.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Well official weigh in for me today and my scales have completely lost the plot they have been so erratic lately and decided to give up completely this morning even changing the battery didnt work, so I will use yesterdays weigh in which showed I was down 4lbs this week. I'm hoping this is a true loss and not my scales fooling me, not getting too excited but will buy some new ones at the weekend and fingers crossed they dont make me heavier!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

oh forgot to say I took my measurements and in since the start I have lost 18.5inches!

Waist 4.5
Hips 4
Thigh 2
Arm 1
Breast 3.5
Under breast 3.5

Starting to really notice when I look in the mirror:)

18.5 inches!? that's awesome!! Well done you!!!

Lovely feeling when you look in the mirror and get to admire your own bum! :)

Im not yet brave enough to turn around!! lol

Just realised my measurements are slightly wrong.... Forgot I have 2 arms and legs and was only counting one doh!! So I have lost 21.5 inches!

That's fabulous - well done! I daren't take a tape measure to my bingo wings. I'd love to have them lopped off at some point.

Carla
Xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

New scales bough and are weighing me as 4lbs heavier! I'm going to leave my stats as they are and wait till I catch up. It is annoying that they have gone up but at least these scales give me a true weight and are the same reading when I get on several times (unlike my last ones!). Am thinking about doing the WS plan as I have been doing quite a bit of exercise and my weight has slowed right down. I know they recommend upping your calories to kick start your metabolism so I think thats what I'm going to do. Wish me luck!

Well what a week! I have fallen off the exante train in spectacular fashion. I started doing WS as I thought it would help with the exercise I was doing but realised I'm not quite ready to eat real food or at least allow my self meals. It's been a really stressful week and have been having takeaways eating out you name it I have eaten it and on top of it all I haven't been exercising!

So for my gluttony I have put on 7lbs! I know a lot is water weight but jeez what a kick in the teeth. It is the first time in 11 weeks I have fallen off the wagon and didn't know when to stop.... So a plan is needed I think.
It's 33 days until my darling mum gets married so I'm setting myself a 30 day challenge of TS 100% and adding in some exercise.

Day 1 of 30

Restart weight 13st 7.5lbs

Wish me luck!

Back