Jane's Journey

Day 18 of 30

Restart weight: 13st 7.5lb
Today's weight: 12st 11lb
Loss since yesterday: 0lb
Total loss since restart: 10.5lb

The last week has been an emotional one and I haven't been on here much. I have ate not a lot but feel much better so I will continue. I have stayed the same from last friday so I'm writing off the week (but at least I haven't gained!)
I have 2 weeks to my mums wedding and I would be so thrilled to be 12.7 by then so (4lbs to lose). Still have't got anything to wear I'm looking this weekend.

30DS done dog walked done at work and enjoying my first bar of the day.

Everyone have a great day!

Thanks I have an appointment on the 18th October to look at wedding dresses for me and really wanted to be at my goal by then, just over a month so might be pushing it also its my 40th birthday on the 22nd Oct and I really didn't want to be fat at 40 so I know I have achieved that!

Another achievement I have done is the day I started Exante (5th June) I gave up smoking and haven't touched on since. Didn't want to shout it from the rooftops as I wasn't sure I could keep it up but its been 3 months and I am so chuffed. Starting a diet and give up smoking on the same day probably was't the best idea but I'm glad I have won the battle with both!

The wedding is next April but I didnt want to look for one with 4st to lose! Huge incentitive to maintain

Definitely, think of how amazing you'll look and feel. I had a corseted one for mine and it was amazing, made my waist look smaller and didn't have to be taken in even though I'd lost a few pounds in between. Although looking back I was I'd have been slimmer than I was.
You've got a great incentive to keep on the right track.

Thanks poppy...I have always hated shopping due to having to look in the mirror! But I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy it this time

Wow what an amazing achievement Jane. The diet alone is tough so very well done.
Hope you find something nice for your mums wedding. You should be able to get to goal in time for your wedding dress fitting, how exciting! Have you been watching say yes to the dress. So many different styles nowadays x

O my goodness! Well done for being 3 months without smoking!

Day 19 of 30

Todays weight: 12st 11.25lb
Loss since yesterday: +0.25lb
Total loss since restart: 10.25lb

Thanks everyone I actually feel more chuffed on giving up the cigs than the weight!

I haven't watched yes to the dress Susie I should really as I haven't got a clue what style to go for.

Put on 0.25lb this morning just a blip I'm sure.

Have a good day everyone x

Be back next week!

Hows it going heatwave?
Have you had your mums wedding yet?

Hi Miss Mac. Had quite a pants week to be honest very stressful week which had me eating and put on 3lbs this week.....but decided it get my head down and final push for my mums wedding next friday and have lost the 3 pounds over night so back to where I was 2 weeks ago! My 30 day challenge is nearly up and I have lost over 10lbs, would of been alot more if I stuck to it 100% self sabatage and all that.

I have finally bought a dress for the wedding when I know how to upload a pic on here I will show you.

Hope you are having a good day and no naughty food thoughts coming your way

Attachments

• dress.docx
    966.5 KB · Views: 39
Day 26 of 30

Todays weight: 12st 9lb
Loss since yesterday: 2lb
Total loss since restart: 12.5lbs

I should of swapped to shakes weeks ago as my weight is on the move again and in the right direction this time!

40lbs lost another of my mini goals done and so desperate to get to 12st 7 by next week.

Walked Sam 6 miles this morning and shopping this afternoon so have a good day everyone!

Day 26 of 30 Restart weight: 13st 7.5lb Todays weight: 12st 9lb Loss since yesterday: 2lb Total loss since restart: 12.5lbs I should of swapped to shakes weeks ago as my weight is on the move again and in the right direction this time! 40lbs lost another of my mini goals done and so desperate to get to 12st 7 by next week. Walked Sam 6 miles this morning and shopping this afternoon so have a good day everyone![/QUOTE

40lb lost!!! Well done jane!!! You must feel like a new woman!! :)

Thanks Kylie I really do!

Beautiful dress :)

Back