Jane's Journey

Yay well done Jane, back in the groove.

Love the dress, you will look fab.

Have a great day Friday xx

It's in a link in post 155 xx

Thanks katie. The app version on my phone doesnt show the link so couldnt see what everyone else was seeing!! :(

Just been to full site and saw it and its gorgeous. So sophisticated and elegant!!! :)

Thanks everyone can't wait to wear it. Surprised my mum today with afternoon tea at a nice hotel with 15 of her friends and family, a hen do I guess. It was lovely with the posh sandwiches and elegant cakes I must confess I couldn't resist but it was a celebration and my mum looked amazing and enjoyed it and didn't have a clue I had arranged it, very emotional roll on the wedding on Friday!

That was a nice surprise for your mum. Hope friday goes really well x

Well I lost 10lbs on my 30 day challenge....didnt all go to plan but thats life I guess. Lost 2lbs this week, was more but my mums wedding celebrations started early! I will be off plan until Saturday there is no point kidding myself that I can stay on this diet at her wedding as we have a big family dinner tonight aswell (I have already planned my choice for a prawn salad) but I hope if exante has taught me anything its about making better food choices and not to undo all the hard work that has got me this far.

Have a wonderful time at the wedding, forget the diet and enjoy the special time xx

Well the wedding was amazing and my mum looked fabulous! Everyone kept commenting on how much weight I had lost and the first time for a long time I wasnt hiding behind anyone when it came to the photos being taken.

Weighed this morning and put on 2lbs from Thursday so I'm happy with that.

Im 21lbs to my goal and 24days to my 40th birthday so I'm aiming to be as close to it as possible. I'm going for 24 days 100% TS starting from today. I usual have a good first week loss so hoping a good chunk will go quickly and back to the exercising which helped enormously. I'm off to Milan for work tomorrow and back Wednesday but am determined to stick to my bars (no meals out planned). Wish me luck for my final push to goal!

Day 2 / 24

Lost 2lbs I'm now 12st 12lbs another 19lbs to go!

Won't be weighing tomorrow as I'm in Italy and no scales so will have to wait for official weigh in Thursday fingers crossed. I'm already STS so anything in the next 2 days will be a bonus

Glad the wedding went well Jane & that 2lb gain is nothing in the scheme of things.

Wish I could say I was going to Milan for work lol.

You will get a good loss over 24 days so keep at it xx

Hi just read through your diary - you've done so well :) and glad the wedding went well and you felt good. X

Hope you're having a good time in Milan and that the diet is going well for you x

Thanks everyone! I wish I could say the diet is going well:sigh: I have all the good intentions would for some reason finding it hard to stick too. The first 12 weeeks I was so determined but lately I'm adding food and my head isn't in TS. I'm not in ketosis hav'nt been in the last week but the plus side is I have maintained my weight. I have 20lbs to goal and wondering if now is the right time to try something new. 5:2? SW? I don't want to TS for a few days get into ketosis then regain all it back because I can't stick to it. I do like TS'ing for the results and I'm sure I will do it again when my head is in the right place but I think for time being I should try something else. Any ideas???

Oh no, it's so hard when your heads not in the right place - that's why I ended up with 2 weeks off instead of just my holiday week... I'd give 5:2 a go lovely, I'm deffo going to do it for the last stone at least, I'm hoping I can do 8 weeks now after my little break, bit if I'm making myself miserable as I was towards the end just before I went on holiday then I'll be moving over early. And don't look at it as giving up, if you look at the JUDD forums some people have had really good results :)

Just give it some thought, if you can grit your teeth and bear it for another couple of weeks then give it a go, if not, switch to something new, you're still on the right track!! And it'll always be there to go back to if you find you aren't getting the losses you would like :)

I would try 5:2 for a month or so & then see how you feel. I think we get a bit diet weary after a while so I've decided to have a month off & will just make sensible food choices with WS days now & then. Next month I will go back to TS in the hope that it will be easier to stick to for a few months after this break. You're not that far from target really Jane so worth giving it a go & see how you get on. x

Thanks for all your advice and I have decided to JUDDD for the next 2 weeks up to my birthday, I'm not in ketosis (haven't been for a while) so any weight lost will be true loss. Feel happier making the decision. If after 2 weeks I haven't lost or heavens forbid put on then I will find it in my head to give TS another shot until goal. I officially started UD yesterday with a DD today but I will carry on with my official weigh in on Thursdays.

Can feel the pressure of being 100% lift already!

Good luck to everyone and will keep you posted on how I go x

Good idea Jane, trying something different is probably what you need at the moment x

I have pretty much had the same dilemma!
Got another stone to go and thought about trying something else.
However i ate friday saturday and sunday and i am now battling the gain and its weigh in tomorrow so what could have been the lower 12's for me is now looking like high 12's!!
So i kind of wish i just stuck to plan to goal now as it doesn't feel worth it!

I have a couple of things on this month though so was never gonna have a clear ts run which made me wobble a bit i think.

I hope judd or 5:2 goes well for you though and that you nail it!
I will be eagerly awaiting your progress :)

Good luck x

Back