Jane's Journey

Its moving in the right direction so well done Jane x

Thanks Susie x

Hi Kylie I'm still here! Had a great week off went away last weekend and 40th birthday celebrations in the week. Over indulged rather a lot and put a couple of pounds on this week which I was expecting. Juddd is great and really flexible but found it is better for me when maintaining and I still have about 17lbs to go. So thought I'm going to do TS for 30 days to get it off then back judd when I'm there to keep it off. Day 3 and back in the flow I think I needed a break to reasess.
How are you getting on?

Only a couple of pounds on - well done!!! I've jumped ship exante and started 5:2 - I want to improve my running, and my sisters slow down when she started it showed me just how much it affected stamina only having 600 cals a day. Would never change my time on exante, it helped me shift 4 stone, but I think it was time for a change :)

Well done Jane, fab result & happy 40s x

At last I can update my statistics and ticker! Always got so far then put it on so playing catch up but not today I have lost 6lbs from my birthday celebrations taking me to a new all time low! only a pound from my next goal of 3st lost and I will do that tomorrow. Only a stone to go. Back in the zone and loving it!

Whoop Whoop, fab result Jane, well done. 3 stone is 21 bags of suger!! :vibes:Sending you vibes to banish that lb by tomorrow. x

Thanks Susie can't quite believe that we carry that amount of weight around and not notice. If I had to carry 21 bags of sugar around in a bag all day I would be shattered!

Lost another pound so next goal of 3st lost achieved! Set my next 4 mini goals can't quite believe I'm able to put get to goal as one of them. 14lbs and counting.......

Oooh that is appealing Ready for the xmas parties!

Whoop whoop, that's a fabulous achievement, well done Jane x

Have just read your diary from the start - wow you're doing brilliantly! Great inspiration!

Thanks everyone! Lost another lb this morning 13 to go...... Still getting hunger pains thought they would of gone already as I'm sure im in ketosis because the kids have mentioned mums death breath!

anyway another sunny one today so going to try and get my garden sorted for the winter and go for a hike with Sam hopefully a few calories burned.

enjoy Saturday everyone!

Well done Jane, another lb gone.
I seem to get hunger pains even when I'm in ketosis this time round. I'm sure I never did the first time I did a VLCD. Most strange x

Official weigh in and have lost 4lbs this week! Only 11 to go......Looking at wedding dresses on Saturday with my mum and sister can't wait. Really hated the thought of having to look in a size 18 but now a size 12-14 Yay!!

Back