Jane's Journey

Thanks Kylie...I remember the first time I got married nearly 20 years ago I bought a dress I didnt think I would like and it was the best. Thought I would go with something timeless and classic very understated this time round being an older bride! lol

Tried on loads of dresses yesterday and I have found the one. Very vintage very me.

The attached photos ISNT the one but just wanted to show you all how far I have come...

Attachments

• image-3396251361.jpg
    image-3396251361.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 44
And me yesterday...

Attachments

• image-3938437877.jpg
    image-3938437877.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 46
Thank you couldn't quite believe it myself when I started trying them on! I'm going to do 5:2 when I get to goal as it worked well for me last time and fits into my lifestyle while still remaining in control

Very happy for you Jane, you most certainly have come a long way.

How lovely trying on all those wedding dresses. Are you going for white or something else x

Thanks Susie the one I have picked is ivory vintage lace no big meringue just elegant and timeless

Official weigh in and I have STS probably just as well because last weekends celebrations went on and on....Head down no more social things planned in November so final push for those 11lbs! Come on!

You can do it Jane xx

Hey jane,

Just popping back in as haven't been in for a while myself and trying to lose the dreaded holiday (that continued for few month afterwards)!! So still a bit to go for me to get to my 1st goal.

Well done you, you look amazing and the dress is gorgeous!!!! Xx

Well I'm still here starting again I don't know why but weekends are my nemesis! I had 5 days worth of exante products and was toying with the idea of just finishing them and calling it a day.....but no I won't be defeated I have ordered some more and I will keep going until I make it to goal. I really didn't want to be TSing in December but I will do what it takes. Just need to find that determination I had in the first 12 weeks dig deep Jane dig deep....

Come on jane you can do it. We're all here cheering you on xxx

Back