Jane's Journey

Am so cross with myself...I weighed this morning just out of curiousity and I'm 12st 12lbs:mad:. I'm 10lbs heavier than my lowest. I made a complete pig of myself over the holidays and now paying the price. I feel llike I have been in the 12's for months(rephrase that I HAVE been in the 12's for months) this won't do. I only had a stone to go now its a stone and 5lbs. Can't see me losing it by the end of January but I can't lose hope.....I will get in the wedding dress, I will get in my wedding dress

I'm not going to leave my ticker and stats as they are and catch up...I need to see where I went wrong so today is a new day. I hope everyone is having a better start

Loving the fighting talk. You can do this, stay positive and focus on that wedding dress xx

Well done on your weight loss so far :) Heaps of luck for re-start. Been there in the past and know it's not easy. You can do it though. Go for it ;)

Well its good that you know what you need to do now Jane. Its much easier to hide our heads in the sand and deny the gains. You'll still get to target on time for your wedding x

Thanks everyone for the encouragement....It would of been easier to slink off and hide my head than face the scales and admit it to everyone but its down to me to get my butt into gear and do something about it....WE WILL CONQUER!! lol

Morning everyone! Had a successful 100% day yesterday even got my running shoes on and started the C25K slept really well too. Watched 'Weighing up the Enemy' which was interesting especially as each week they will be trying out new diets, I saw exante is on the list so will be interesting to see what they say. Hope everyone is having a good start to the dayand any wobbles will be fleeting moments!

I watched that too. Wonder how Exante will come out x

Hi Jane. Oooh will have to look out for that programme.

Hope you're having a good day xx

100% yesterday very pleased. Didnt get chance on the treadmill as too much running around being taxi for the kids so will get on them later.
As I'm a Thursday weigher I jumped on the scales and I'm 12st 9lbs, 3lbs down from Tuesday so heavens knows what I was last week! Half a stone off from my lowest but I will get there again. TOTM has arrived today so feeling a bit bloated. Won't be weighing until next Thursday and have followed the lead from some others by putting them away in a cupboard so I won't be tempted. Hopefully be near my lowest by then.

Hope everyone is having a good one!

Planning to weigh daily till the loss start slowing down which I think will be soon. Will go back to weekly WI after that to avoid any disappointment.
How has today been x

I wish I could put the scales away, but I can't!

I have been a daily weigher for years, even when I am not eating well. My mum weighs everyday and records her weight; she says seeing the daily fluctuations help her to cut back when her weight rises.

Wow great stuff heatwave!! Keep going x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

A girl at work who's is very slim eats what she wants and weighs everyday. She has a mental threshold so if she gets a certain weight she reals it in and is really good for a couple of weeks and that's how she maintains her figure. Tessx

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Well I'm glad I did put the scales away.....last night I had a wobble craving savoury things I know its my TOTM but its done now and I know if I stepped on the scales this morning I would feel very deflated. So onwards and I will be 100% today and step up the water as I dont think I'm drinking enough and treadmill tonight.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday!

Meh, TOTM is never kind for cravings! Well done on not stepping on the scales this morning. Onwards you go :)

Hope you have managed to get back on track Jane. A bit of exercise always help me to stick to plan x

Thanks Jayne and Susie I am back in the zone exactly how I felt when I started. 100% yesterday and today even went on the treadmill and completed all my goals on my Fitbit.

Went into town today and bought our wedding rings very exciting! My engagement ring is having to be resized as its too big it was bought last February.

It's been a real strange experience not weighing and have made a huge decision........I have enough packs until the 29th of January and that's how long I was doing this last leg of my journey so I will not weigh until the 30th eek! I am sticking to 3 packs a day and going to hit all my goals on my Fitbit so I don't know what else I can do so weighing will not make a difference. I have 16lbs to go and will hopefully get as close to goal as possible in 20 days time.

Roll on 30th weigh in day!

Exciting getting your rings sorted. All starts to become real: -)

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

It does Tess I have had a very laid back attitude to it for the last year and now I find I have lots to do in a couple of months!

Took my dog out for a 3 mile walk this morning and still avoided the scales when I got up yay !

Off to watch my son play football so I will be cheering him on from the sidelines and probably embarrass him lol

Hope everyone is enjoying this sunny Sunday x

Back