Jane's Journey

Well done on fitting into the dress! It is so hard to get caught up on the scales, and forget about inch loss. Wish I could put the scales away. Are you aiming for a particular size? And thank you for your kind comments and support in my diary!! xxx

Fair play to you being so focussed and motivated, and not weighing-in yet. You've fantastic willpower.

I'm still here! Only 8 more days on Exante and weigh in. Please be in the 11's please be in the 11's! :fingerscrossed:

Good luck Jane :cross:

I'm sure you'll do it Jane! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Jane :fingerscrossed:

How're you doing Jane?

Well I did weigh in last week and not quite managed the 11's. have been 5:2ing since as I have a really busy February. Its so much harder the nearer you are to goal the weight loss really slows down. I'm on a DD today and away for hubbys birthday this weekend but it is good I can plan my fast days around my social events. I'm avoiding the scales for another week as I know coming off VLCD will see a gain and thought 2 weeks will be long enough for it to even out.

11 weeks to my wedding eek! Dress should be arriving middle of March so hoping to be as close to goal as I can.

Everyone is doing amazing well done to you all!

You've done amazingly. I hope we get to see a wedding pic! Time will fly between now and then. Well done on coming so far x

Well done for sticking to it Jane. I hope the transition to 5:2 goes well. Good luck with all the wedding preparation! x

I'm in the 11's!!! Decided to carry on with exante for a few more weeks (I found some lost packs in the back of the cupboard) just to get to goal. Thought I'm so close I can't give up now. Only 5 more pounds to goal. I like 5:2 for maintenance but I'm against the clock as my dress fitting is in March so I want to be at goal once and for all.

Managed to tick off 3 mini goals today can't quite believe I have lost 50lbs.

I know I would of been at goal a lot sooner if I was more strict but I guess thats life getting in the way and I have more chance keeping it off. It has been a fantastic journey and taught me alot about myself and even got to enjoy exercise which is something I never thought I would say! Old habits have been replaced by new ones and I'm going to do all I can NEVER to be in the position where I have to lose 4 stone again.

I wish you all well in your quest for a healthier slimmer life and hopefully next week I will be shouting GOAL from the rooftops lol

Have a good day!

Fabulous! Very well done. If you'd tried to be very strict you might have gone off the rails completely - whatever you actually did, it worked. 4 stones is a LOT of weight. You must be walking on air x

Thanks Serialslimmer 4 stone is alot of weight. Just to put it into perspective here is me at my heaviest

fatwhite.jpg

And me today

IMG_0704.jpg IMG_0705.jpg

Wowee! You look great. Fat makes us look and feel older as well as miserable LOL. Now you look really young and hot! x

Wow what a difference!
You look great and should be so proud of yourself

It's worth all the hard work and patience to get such a good result. All you need now is Jesse Pavelka to help you 'tone up' LOL. (Sigh - he's so gorgeous).

Back