Total Solution Janeys diary

Day 4 it's been so much better today so pretty sure I'm in ketosis now. I didn't have my first pack until about half two I just wasn't hungry, I only had it in the end because I didn't think I could fit all three in when I got home from work lol. I had to pop to the supermarket on way home for some dog food and bits for the kids, and my god did it smell good fresh bread, rotisserie chickens mmmmmmm and the little voice in my head was talking away saying go on just have some chicken but I stayed strong ! And bought my self bright red hair dye and a new nail varnish instead so am having a pamper evening tonight. Hope you're all going strong !!!

Ok day 5 was bit tougher had quite a stressful day at work and whenever I'm stressed I turn to food. I suppose not having food to deal with my emotions it's going to be hard but I have to figure out a way to deal with things without stuffing my face or I'll never keep the weight off.

I also had to go supermarket shopping for Hubbie and kiddies, I spent loads less !! It was great I just bought what we needed for the week not sticking stuff in the trolley just cause I fancied it !

Had tomato soup for tea was manky !!! But keep telling myself it's slim medicine ! I've got a shake to have later so I'm confident I'll have another 100% day today.

I find I save a fortune when doing Exante, exactly in the way you have; not filling the trolley with rubbish and not eating out!

Day 6 and a Friday I'm v proud of myself today I had to eat something but let me explain!!!
We had our monthly team meeting at work today and there were loads of biscuits crisps chocolates cakes and I mean loads on a table in front of me all day and I had .................nothing !!!! Yey me!!!

We did got to our canteen for a team lunch and I really didn't want to eat but I also didn't want to tell anyone about my diet so I had salad from the salad bar (it's self service) the smallest salad ever rocket, peppers, bit of onion and two slices of wafer thin turkey. The best I could do in the circumstances

Yey well done u :) fab willpower! That is a good choice, see we can make this diet work socially.

Thanks ladies ! I feel ok about what happened today even though I hadn't planned to eat anything so early on. I guess stuff is always going to happen I can't control and I have to learn to make the right choices. Just like I'm choosing not to have my normal Friday night wine and food blow out ! And you know what it's ok I'm not missing it, well not so much I'm going to have it anyway.

Day 7 was finding Saturday really easy until now, I am struggling big time !! I'm not going to give in but I feel so bad tempered :-( my hubbie and kids have just had nachos and dips for a Saturday night treat and as much as I don't want them I feel really angry at them for having it .

Aaaaarrrrggghhhhhhhh

I'm right with you there, just want to join in at meal time. I'm not going to, but it's so tempting. Stick with it.

well done you! its always hard when the kids have nice munchies in the evening - you will feel so much better when you weigh x cant wait to see your losses, you have been brilliant :)

Day 8 and I've just weighed in and ive lost ........10 lbs !!! Chuffed to bits! Bring on next week !

Today has been hard typical Sunday for me and I really wanted to munch but I have kept strong so day 8 pretty much done 100%

Day 9 nearly double figures v excited

Accepted an offer on my dads house this evening and it just made me want to eat, I haven't but if Hubbie had given in I'd be tucking into tandoori mixed grill right now ! Instead I've got a hot banana shake to look forward to :-( I'm really sad that I'd break so easily. Never mind nearly the end of the day 100%

Back