janey's diary

Its Friday !!!!, I have been really good ffod wise the last two days. It was really hard last night I was babysitting for my friend, who is not on slimming world and is naturally skinny, so she had loads of nice goodies(should that be baddies!!) in her house, malt loaf and reall butter, crisps, chocolate, cheese cake, 3x sausage rolls......and I didn't touch a thing I had some cherry tomato's while I was watching telly!

I have my son's 5th Birthday party tomorrow, it was meant to be a garden party but with the weather not looking too good we might have to think of something else, I a bit stressed about it through having 21 5 year olds and thier parents in my small house will not be fun. ! We have got an animal coming to do a talk with the kids with snakes spider merecats skunks parrotts etc. So I won't be around much tomorrow but I'll try and post Sunday to let you all know how it went!!
I promise not to eat any party foodxx

Well done on resisting all those tempting goodies (I still cant think of them as badies - they're too tasty!) Enjoy the party, fingers crossed for the sun to shine xxx

wow youve done amazing! such an inspiration! youve mad me so motervated thanks :) and given me lots of ideas! good luck keep up the good work your doing great :) x

Hi folks well it rained!!! but it was still a sucess we had to move some furniture around and empty my conservatory to turn it into a party room for the kids, none of the parents stayed which made things easier. I was very well behaved food wise, I ate nothing at the party and when the kids all went home we had some family over and they all ordered chinese and indian takeaway, I had that well known dish baked potato and spagetti hoops lol... but it was free food.!

I did drink a very nice bottle of red wine all to myself after everyone had left but that was planned for and I had kept the syns for it. So all in all a sucess. lets just hope the scales say the same at WI on tuesday.xx

well done! you must be really pleased with yourself. I went to my nieces 3rd birthday party yesterday and treated myself to a few bits from the buffet table, it's very hard to judge how many syns your actually eating though isn't it? I've quoted 20 for the day but that is an estimate and it seems quite harsh to say I only had a small amount of food (I couldn't wait to get home for a jacket potato and cheese)
A stone a month is a good target initially but don't be too hard on yourself if things start to slow down - just adjust your targets to something a little more manageable that you can acheive easily then anything extra is always a very nice bonus!

hurray I lost 4.5lbs. Not sure how I've managed it but bring it on. I'm really chuffed and I'm starting to feel a difference and my target of under 20 stone for Christmas is starting to become reachable only 3 stone 2.5 lbs in 4 month ( maybe not reachable !!!lol)..xx

Hi folks not been around for a few days not much happening in my life at the minute though really! I was off sick from work all last week with a horrible virus and I still feel like poo! and it's a star week so all in all it's pants!! I've been good this week but I'm not gonna hold my breath for the WI tomorrow I'll let you know.

I'm just feeling cra* feel like I need to get a second wind!xx

I've had a gain!!!! only half a pound but still it's a gain!!!! It's my first gain since I've been doing this and I am so pi**ed off!!

It is my * week so I know this is why but how pants is it! I'm on holiday next week so no class. I'm just gonna have to get my head down and get on with it I want to have a great loss when I get back! at least 7 lbs!!!xx

aww hun its only 1/2 a pound and as u sed its ur * week

i am starting slimming world on fri (first class tomorrow) and after reading your diary i feel really good about it, u r doing so well!!! i jus hope i can be as good as u :)

xxx

thanks stacey I know I'm over reacting!! I'm back on track now so onward and downward!!

I've had an OK day today feeling quite good really. I break up for work for a weeks holiday tomorrow yey!! We're going camping in somerset. We've never been before so it should be a laugh with a 5 year old and a 3 year old. If any one's been before all tips greatfully received.

Does anyone have any ideas for simple cheapish meals that can be prepared on a two ring camping stove and are OK with the plan. I have three nights to cater for and I'm stuck!!xx

thanks stacey I know I'm over reacting!! I'm back on track now so onward and downward!!

I've had an OK day today feeling quite good really. I break up for work for a weeks holiday tomorrow yey!! We're going camping in somerset. We've never been before so it should be a laugh with a 5 year old and a 3 year old. If any one's been before all tips greatfully received.

Does anyone have any ideas for simple cheapish meals that can be prepared on a two ring camping stove and are OK with the plan. I have three nights to cater for and I'm stuck!!xx
Where in Somerset are you staying? I'ts a beautiful part of the country......but I'm proud of it!!!!!:D:D:D

Hi all,

I haven't been on for ages!! about three months!! I have been still sticking to plan and have lost over three stone now! yey. I've just been really busy lately with work and college so I have been lurking a bit but not posting. Just thought I'd pop in for an update just in case anyone remembers me. xxx

Janey - great to see you. Wow - what a brilliant loss. Come and see us more and share your tips xxx

Hi Louise, thanks I'm on here all the time reading everyone elses tips I'll try and post more but I'm not sure if I'll be any help !

Back