Total Solution Janeys journey! In it for the long haul!

Well done Janet you really are doing great - I know what you mean about work I'm the very same - I work from home so it's great I only go into the office once a month and on those days I bring a bar and have it with a black coffee at my desk bad no one is any the wiser x

Was at work today, was ok but I was again in the situation of attempting to avoid lunch, I managed it but I really need to plan my in the office routine better so I'm never in two days on the trot or I'm gonna get rumbled lol

I have ordered a 6 week mixed pack of exante on a ******* offer, for only £100 ish much cheaper! Only problem is the soups and meals.....I've never tried the meals but I hated the soups last time so fingers crossed my tastes have changed, they have a bit as before I couldn't drink the shakes without sweetener and now I manage with no sweeteners, and it will be nice to have something hot in the evening when everyone is having tea.

Day 12 3 packs 3.5 litres off water 100% done

Well done Janey you are flying - enjoy the hot meals in the bumper pack - it will be nice in this cold weather - I love the porridge and have this sometimes in the morning and again at night - keeps me nice and warm - best of luck x

Today I had to go to a meeting in Portsmouth which is a 3 hour drive each way from where I live.... I coped really well, I had a shake before I set off and took my shaker a pack and a bottle of water, and I make a shake in the car before heading back. It worked really well. I tried my first meal pack shepherds pie when I got in and it was ok, I didn't love it but it was ok.

Day 13 3 packs 3.5 litres of water done 100%!!

Omg had to say just tried the porridge for the first time and yum yum yum!!!! This could solve the problem when I have to eat at work a bowl of porridge!! It looks and tastes like normal food! Hurray

So glad you loved the porridge it's lovely and sweet I love it especially in the winter - best of luck today you are doing great x

Tonight for tea I had the spag Bol! Think it's the best one yet! Although I have to say after nearly two weeks of shakes only they don't half fill me up, so much so I've got a bit of a tummy ache now. Had a bit of a heart to heart with the hubby tonight about why I'm doing this and why I'm choosing exante to do this. He seems to get it now, and it think he now sees I'm not giving up so there is little point in fighting it!

Day 14 3 packs 3.5 litres of water done 100%

Well done Janey, It's nice when you find a meal you like, there is nothing better the the feeling of actually eating rather than drinking.

Glad the hubby is coming round to your way of thinking. Good luck for weigh in x

Weight in day today and I lost..........8 lbs yay chuffed to bits as was expecting about 4. So in two weeks I've lost 22 lbs !

Thats a brilliant week 2 loss and wow 22lb in 2 weeks, you have got to be happy with that eh!!!!
So week 3 for you now, its flying by!!

Feeling bleugh today have head ache and feel generally pants. I'm still 100% and drinking at least 3 litres of water but my totm did start early on Saturday so that's not helping :eek:(.

Day 17 3 shakes 3 litres of water 100% done.

Hi Janey. Still going strong! Hope you feel better soon.

Hi all just to give anyone who's interested a quick update I'm still going strong still 100% TS I'm on day 23 now and had 3rd weigh in yesterday only lost 2lbs I have to admit I was a bit disappointed but I'm sure it'll catch up next week.

I'm on add a meal week now so had chicken breast grilled with spinach and balsamic vinegar last night, was very nice but keep having the feeling that I've cheated lol.

So far have lost 24 lbs in 3 weeks pretty good going. I'm away for most of next week with work so I'll update when I can xx

Hi Janey. Well done. So pleased you're still on track.

Back