Jan's Cambridge Diary

That's excellent. What a difference from this morning - I'm so pleased for you.

Your tattoo is a lovely idea, I have to admit I'm covered in them, you know the saying once you have one your addicted;) I had my first when I was 30, since then many more have been added, my favourite is cherries in my ear:D Think I've blown my chances of going back into an office job though:)

Glad you got through your little blip ok. You'll get them every now and again, but the more they happen and you keep strong the stronger you'll get.

Tracey
x

Your tattoo is a lovely idea, I have to admit I'm covered in them, you know the saying once you have one your addicted;) I had my first when I was 30, since then many more have been added, my favourite is cherries in my ear:D Think I've blown my chances of going back into an office job though:)

Glad you got through your little blip ok. You'll get them every now and again, but the more they happen and you keep strong the stronger you'll get.

Tracey
x

Id say Ill get a few but gonna try keep them discreet. Ooooh cherries in your ear sounds sore but lovely! :D Love cherry tattoos :D

Thanks Spangles, I ploughed on and ended the day on a happy note, lets hope today ends the same as feeling a bit meh this morning. just tired but defo getting through yesterday has helped me realise today will be fine also.

:badmood: How crap is the weather today? Seriously like. other than the heat its like winter outside its so dark and gloomy. grrrrrr.

so hows my form today eh? well its not bad but its not great. figured out why im sickish, both my boss and the other pa have viral infections... sore throat etc. so im presuming given we're a small office and i work closely with both that them being sick isnt helping my case. i am tired today, want to curl up in my bed for day and sleep however looking around the office i dont think im the only one...... :4635:

head is a bit fuzzy but ears a bit better, drinking enough water to fill a bath :) not hungry today but the past 24 hours have been the first time craving proper food. now theyre not bad cravings, just thoughts more so. easy enough to handle theyre not swaying me off at all. went for a walk last night and may have over done it in the heat. shattered today.

other than that all is well. went to friends house last night who i dont think quite understood the concept of this diet as she had bought pizza and salad and hummus for us.... appreciated the thought but declined, think she was ok about it but im not really fussed this time round, its my diet and my body and if declining offers of being wined and dined is what it takes to be slim and healthy, well then declining i will be :)

mindset is in good form, great form really. im just wrecked and this head cold thingy aint helping. off to drink som green and peppermint tea and some nurofen.

loads of love to all. will pop back later. x

ok so today im hungry for pizza. im not gonna have it. but its on my mind... ugh. however the good thing is i do know that once i have my soup at once o clock, ill be grand for the rest of the day. tomorrow is friday, ill be into the second half of week one. feeling good. and got through headache and feeling crappy this morning without the help of neurofen as i left it at home.

now. if only someone could teleport me home to my bed and duvet, with a good movie and a sexy man to cuddle up to. wishful thinking eh! ;) ill just have to make do with my soup YAY! lol

talk soon x

It was certainly savoured!! and it hit the spot big time. feel like i might just make it through the evening now :) lads this week has been harder than last week, i knew it would be, last week went too well lol :boohoo: ah well atleast im into the last half of week two tomorrow. I am so tired today. Cant wait to sleep :(

would KILL for a toffee malt bar this minute but will resist x

Hello :) im a wee(well rather large!) newbie here !! just seen your diary and had a read...your doing great missy ...im on day 10 of SS ...a bit gutted ive got totm so soon after starting the diet its affecting my willpower!! but none the less ive stuck to it so far :) how was your soup :)? Emma...the neww girl without a clue!! x

My husband had pizza last night - and bless him, he said it wasn't very nice and the base was all claggy. I don't believe him for an instant, but bless him for trying to make out that pizza might be disappointing.

Hope that you're past your pizza lust, honey.

Hello :) im a wee(well rather large!) newbie here !! just seen your diary and had a read...your doing great missy ...im on day 10 of SS ...a bit gutted ive got totm so soon after starting the diet its affecting my willpower!! but none the less ive stuck to it so far :) how was your soup :)? Emma...the neww girl without a clue!! x

Hello Emma!!! :welcome:

Thanks a million for the motivation. Youre on day 10 too yeah? Thats great to hear, we can help each other stay on track :D This forum is really brilliant, honestly instead of grabbing the biscuit tin at work i now type in an entry in here anytime ive a craving or just want to put down some thoughts. I prob ramble but i cant even describe how much this place helps. From the people to the very fact that you can read back on your diary, its just a great motivator ya know. Really supportive and makes you take a minute to think before you eat lol well in my case it certainly does.

My soup was lovely. Its weird I used to find the nights the hard for nibbling and snacking but on this diet I find from about half ten till lunch time killer. I think at night time im like well ive got this far I might as well get to the next day so im not tempted at night time. but at work its like everyone talks about wat to have for lunch, my boss sends me out for snacks etc. its just a test to say the least but i will say this, though the cravings are there the difference this time is even on a day like to day where im shattered and have a banging headache, i am still not tempted to ruin my hard word. its more of a "oh i would love slice of pizza" and then i go "wait no i wudnt cos that would be stupid and totally not worth it". :)

how are you getting on anywho? totm can mess things up, i actually have pcos (one of the main reasons im even doing this) and to be honest my totm are so irregular that for once im kind of grateful cos hormones have a lot to answer for when it comes to dieting!!! but you seem to be doing well so fairplay :) have you a diary emma? be good to read yours too. we can swap tips!

My husband had pizza last night - and bless him, he said it wasn't very nice and the base was all claggy. I don't believe him for an instant, but bless him for trying to make out that pizza might be disappointing.

Hope that you're past your pizza lust, honey.

lol spangles its like you read my mind. i was sent out earlier last minute to get my boss some stuff and on the way i passed dominos, an italian pizza takeaway and the whole time i was like "oh my god is pizza everywhere today lol". anywho after a litre and a half of water and a trip to the bank and back which resulted in a 20 min walk in some fresh air, it passed. all in the thought process. i think this time ive swapped the whole "awh i wish i could have (fill in the blank with craving of choice) " with "well i can have it if i want, but that would be bloody stupid wouldnt it". someone on the forum said theyre are two types of people that do cambridge, the type that look at is a prison and the type that look at it as a choice, and thats whats getting me through it, i made this decision to do this and its up to me to stick with that choice.

lads feeling a bit better but ive the stiffest sorest neck. would love someone to just go at it, its so sore :(

on a brighter note made myself a yummers hot vanilla shake with cinnamon. hit the spot. now if only someone could hit the spot on my neck eh.......

never mind hot vanilla shake - sounds like you need a hot man at your beck and call to provide massages. ;)

never mind hot vanilla shake - sounds like you need a hot man at your beck and call to provide massages. ;)

LOL spangles you make my day sometimes lol! i would love one but ive gotten very picky and until mr right comes a long i will remain to be picky. always was too soft re men and always gave the benefit of the doubt but times a changing and i just am not settling anymore!!!! learning to love myself first gay as it sounds.

ok so did ss+ today and had a fourth shake as i had a spare this week. woke up at half nine and just felt really weak and just exhausted and my cdc warned me to do it if i felt in anyway dodge. feel much better now. literally came home and passed out. proud of myself for not caving though. tomorrow is friday and then onto a home run to mondays weigh in.

:D

still in a good mindset peeps! its all gravy :) actually they say it takes 21 days to change a habit/ kill a craving etc so woooooo half way mark as im ten and a half days into ss/ ss+

happy days :D willpower all the way baby! xxxx

My cdc has me on 4 shakes to start with - which isn't strictly by the book, but then, strictly by the book I should be starting on 810 cos of my BMI - but I don't want that so i think this is a good compromise for me.

everyone says ss+ results in pretty much the same weightloss as ss anyway, so i reckon you'll be fine - your body is telling you what it needs.

Also, missus - just you be as picky as you like. I didn't have any long term relationships until I was 28. Not because I was playing the field (although...) but because if it was obvious that i wasn't going to stay with them forever, i didn't see any point in seeing them again.

Best way to be. I met my husband when i was 32 and I knew he was the right person because i knew what 'wrong' looked like.

thanks hun. im not too worried. the way i see it im still sticking hundred percent to the sole source system, im walking and am busy day by day so to be honest im not surprised i needed it. will defo do it next week. feck being weak! no diet worth that. plus three weeks ago my idea of slipping would be a dominos takeaway. i think im doing well! hows your night in going? x

Yeah - it's fine. I got to watch Miracle Day on the big telly rather in my room on the laptop, so that's a win. (Husband rightly vetoes truly rubbish telly!)

Yeah - it's fine. I got to watch Miracle Day on the big telly rather in my room on the laptop, so that's a win. (Husband rightly vetoes truly rubbish telly!)

see nights in a lone have their perks!!! ive just slept tonight, will be going to bed soon i reckon. wiped out completely! think the weekend is catching up on me x

Thanks god the past two days are over. Day eleven and I feel fantastic!!!!! :clap:

The sleep helped, combined with the fourth shake and gallons of water. Gonna take the weekend handy, sleep in a bit, go for a walk, do my nails, put a treatment in my hair, pray to god the sun shines tomorrow.

In a weird positive frame of mind re everything in my life this morning. :cool:

Did some measurements which I must jot down in my signature and am defo loosing the weight :)

Already making out meal plans for the 810. Gonna make a two week plan so that im ready for it!!! I think planning ahead may be the key.

So yeah headache gone, not too tired and just feel a lot better. Few early nights and Ill be raging for road!

Happy Friday everyone!!! :party0023:

Jan xxx

Back