Jan's Cambridge Diary

Ugh thank god no cravings or hunger or weakness again. Delighted :D Also got my corset and skirt for the fancy dress in the post and delighted because it fits :D and ive two weeks till the party so i have no doubt if i continue the way it will loook even better!!!! :bananalove:

also just a tip i forgot to mention, myself and my councillor had been talking and she offered me these shakes ready made and i declined because.... well i dunno about ye but before cambridge my biggest problem was taking the time to make food. like in the morning i never had time for breakfast, or to make my lunch, and dinner i was too lazy so always something convenient. so ive chosen the non ready made packs in order to get myself into the frame of mind for making time for meals. :)

anywho its friday!! gonna try get a bit of exercise in the weekend. Nothing strenuous as dont wanna over do it but maybe some baby weights and a walk.

Just had my soup, out tonight with the girls sober again but still excited. Wearing a lovely dress so feeling good.

today life is good :) i hope ye all have a fantastic weekend. xxx

I must start taking my laptop into work with me, I miss so much in such a short time:) then I read through the posts and think of little things to reply, once I hit the reply I cant remember what I've read:eek: Too many senior moments I think:eek:

Glad you're feeling better today, as Illa says the diet definately has its up and down days, but you will find the down days become fewer and fewer as you go along:)

I love the 810 plan:D and will be joining you next week as hopefully bmi will be at 25 by next weigh in. There is a sticky with some recipes on for 810 which can be quite helpful. I think I'll keep mine quite simple, prawn salad, chicken salad and tuna salad, how adventurous :rolleyes:

Hope you have a great weekend:D

tracey
x

you'll experience some good and bad days all through the diet Jan. Just keep going, you're doing great ;)

illma I swore i quoted you in my last post! wooops! Hi hun, thanks for the post youre defo right hun. todays a good one tho :D gotta focus on them to get through the bad. :D hope youre good too xx

Also, missus - just you be as picky as you like. I didn't have any long term relationships until I was 28. Not because I was playing the field (although...) but because if it was obvious that i wasn't going to stay with them forever, i didn't see any point in seeing them again.

Best way to be. I met my husband when i was 32 and I knew he was the right person because i knew what 'wrong' looked like.

Only saw this now spangles. yup at 24 i aint settling for average! would rather enjoy being single then be with the wrong person. happy out alone. and love ur story about meeting ur hubby at 32. these things just take time! xx

Oh its the weekend again!!! Thank god I m excited to rest a bit. Out tonight although not sure if I could be bothered. Fancy a night on the couch but have tomorrow and sun for that so am forcing myself to go lol. Wearing a nice dress and wedges i think. ooooh a bit sleepy lol need to snap out of it!!! didnt drink enuf water today. but will make up for it tonight. the emptiness i felt last friday isnt as bad tonight, i feel a bit weird tonight tho not bad weird but just different. suppose im used to my usual routine of friday night and food so itll take a while to change the habit!

hope you all enjoy the weekend xxx

hiya everyone. went out last night sober but what a late night. 6 am!!! :O and i am hanging. today going well. didnt have shake till half an hour ago and now need to figure out how to drink my soup and two litres of water before the night is over.

hoping all is well on the weekend.

jan x

Good girl. I seem to have agreed to some old-school raving on Friday. All 'big fish, little fish, cardboard box'... We're gonna party like it's 1991!

Oh god. It's probably a very bad idea.

hiya

Im Irish too , I live in Hertfordshire and im about the same weight as you but a bit older , I liked reading your diary x Im on day five how are you getting on now:)

Good girl. I seem to have agreed to some old-school raving on Friday. All 'big fish, little fish, cardboard box'... We're gonna party like it's 1991!

Oh god. It's probably a very bad idea.

big fish small fish cardboard box.... you cant go wrong!!! lol :D hoope youre feeling a bit better today lady. xxx

Im Irish too , I live in Hertfordshire and im about the same weight as you but a bit older , I liked reading your diary x Im on day five how are you getting on now:)

hiya mariah,

im getting on really well, found this week a lot tougher than last week oddly enough but think that was because there was a bug in the office and i got a mild dose. other than that yeah have genuinely stuck to it 110 per cent. you have your good days and ur bad days.... :D day five is a toughie. stick at it tho, i find once im over the first three days of the week the motivation boosts because im into the second half of the week and closer to weigh in!

feeling great this weekend though, went out fri night again sober. great night. then yesterday had a proper duvet day as in loads of dvds etc except this time minus the chocolate and dominos that i would usually munch on lol. was a little bit craving them however i will say this as the weeks go on the cravings become more like thoughts, as in the idea is there but you dont actually want it, so im hoping as the weeks go by even more that the thoughts will go. im looking forward to being back on solid food so that i can reintroduce more healthy options and change my thoughts i.e. watching a dvd and having some hummus and cucumber rather than the entire contents of my local newsagents! things like that :D

anywho day 13 in the big brother house!!! really noticing the changes in my body its fantastic. stomach and waist really coming down. happy :D confidence at an all time high, all good :D

have a great sunday. x

Woo hoo! Love hearing that your confidence is on the up. I too am looking forward to getting to grips with food again, tho for me it'll be another six months. Bums.

booo its monday!!! :( but the sun is shining. had a great weekend. stuck to diet hundred percent. two weeks down. :) weigh in tonight. starting to crave healthy food a bit which is good although pizza will always be in my head lol! went walking a bit, nothing crazy but a bit more than had been.

feeling good will update ye tonight re weigh in x

Have enjoyed reading your diary Jan, you are doing so fantastically well. Can't wait to hear your results tonight.

Have enjoyed reading your diary Jan, you are doing so fantastically well. Can't wait to hear your results tonight.

Thanks Helsy! awh! :D Not sure if I drank enough water tho... Hmm. Defo hit the two litre mark yesterday, and every other day bar sat.... Prob managed a litre if even on sat. Must get some down me too today! Dunno whats happened was doing so well with the water.... Hmmm am starting to crave food a bit, again the mornings are the worst!!! but i am starting to replace my craving thoughts with healthy ones e.g. sushi, or hummus and carrots, or like wholemeal pasta. stuff like that. im getting myself ready for food but im trying so hard to change my mentality towards it.

xxxx

Last edited:
Hi everyone absolutely shattered so gonna keep this short in sweet, lost three pounds! happy. thought id lost more as the scales in my mates house said i had but none the less im happy, really happy because its coming off. thats twelve pounds in total like!!! i did ss+ today and doing ss tomorrow, wed and thur, then when my sister is over im gonna do two cambridge meals a day and then one meal of protein and salad in whatever restaurant we go to. ill do ss+ all next week too and then ill start my 810 plan for two weeks and start the full whack at my fitness plan.

feeling good. the only way is down!!!!! :D love to all xx

:D
WooHoo, very well done

Thanks Helsy. Delighted its coming off. I dont care how much a week comes off from now on once it comes off lol!

Sorry havent posted as much everyone. I dunno its kind of like, Ive stopped thinking about the diet as much and forget to post. I suppose thats a good thing really? :) Ive started focusing on other things in my life than food and its really helping, im hoping that when I go back on solid food monday week with the 810 plan that this new mindset will continue making it easier to make the correct choices.

hope all is well

all is still good. doing ss yesterday,today, tomorrow and then fri sat sun will have two cambridge meals and a restaurant portion of fish/ meat/ chicken and salad as sister and kids are over to visit. walking a fair bit also. however have sucked at drinking water so need to cop on re that.

anywho speak soon x

Hi everyone. sorry havent been on this as much. busy week. no updates. havent been drinking enough water so am frcing myself today and will do till monday. sticking to the plan 100% even looked at the menus of places to find nice light salads for the weekend as my sis and nieces are over. do feel like im losing weight but think that Im not gonna notice huge changes until the exercise plan comes in. I am losingit though as I can feel it in my clothes. Really missing exercise. think when I know I can do something I miss it more. I have upped my walking and next week I plan on bringing in the some weight resistance and sit up type stuff to start toning, next week will be my last week of ss/ ss+ then next week ill have 2 weeks of 810 and then step three. really need to work on the fitness plan so im ready to start... hmm wat to do! so much choice in london.

wont be on the weekend. sis is over and staying in hotel. have a great weekend. love to all x

Sounds like all is going good with you, and yes it's definately a good thing that you're living your life and not just stressing on the diet and hitting Minimins for escapism.

Hope you have a fantastic time with your sister and the kids and enjoy the weekend:D

Tracey
x

Back