Jan's Cambridge Diary

exciting times, honey. go get it!

ok had a big long entry written and my net caved grrrrr. am still very rundown this week and to be frank, ss aint cutting it. i am starving. tore into toast and cereal tonight. so my cdc and i have decided straight into stage three tomorrow so that i dont really fall back into old habits. time to make good choices with food and exercise. so yeah. im making out a plan as i type, but im ready to start making the lifestyle changes. ive realises that while ive a lot of weight to lose, it is by no means enough to put pressure on myself to lose it so fast. i have time on my side and i have so much on over the next ten weeks, i dont wanna fall of the wagon.

struggling these days everyone. so stay with me for the support! have to stay on track. did an hour of walking today. and still even with toast and cereal was like under 1100 calories so not all bad.

xxx

keep taking the steps forwards, honey - even if there's a bit of slipperyness that means you slide backwards from time to time - the onlyy way to get there is to keep taking the steps, so that's what you will do. xxx

Jan - I've just read your diary from start to finish, inbetween working of course!;)

You are doing amazing and I love your positivity, your posts have lifted my day and made me laugh out loud a couple of times too! I hope you get back on track soon. Do what's good for you. x

PGD x

Jan - I've just read your diary from start to finish, inbetween working of course!;)

You are doing amazing and I love your positivity, your posts have lifted my day and made me laugh out loud a couple of times too! I hope you get back on track soon. Do what's good for you. x

PGD x

thanks a million for your post. ive had a fantastic weekend so far and went our for dinner. back on track tomorrow defo. your post gave me the boost i needed :D back with a bang 5 weeks to hols tomorrow xxx

Back