January 2009 - Starters

:8855:Maybe they should advise you to get a whisk for your shakes, gold spot for yr breath and a commode!!!!!:8855:

Louale - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6.5 stones loss
Somewhere... - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb -10 stones loss
Carl - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stone 9 lb to lose
Janey B__5th Jan__week 0___3st to lose
Westie - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4.5 stone to lose
Indie - 5th Jan- Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
Daisydoll - 6th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3.5 stones to lose
Gary girl forever - 7th jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stones to lose
Emveg - 7th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4.5 stone to lose
sansukh - 7th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stones to lose
SexyBecks1 - 13th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
T_o_t_I - 8th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
__Don't know what I have done here was only trying to alter my weight to lose. SORRY!!! HELP SOMEBODY.________________

Last edited:
thats not a bad idea! i'll mention it to the LLC next week ;-)

That's sooo funny JazzyB and is exactly what I said i needed to my hubby last night when I was moaning about having to get off the settee..again!! He (not me I might add) suggested a catheter instead!!

:D:D Haha that would be even less of a bother - though maybe a bit too radical!!
I'm sure we'll adjust after the first few days but in the meantime I'm going to try not to leave it to the last minute and just hope nothing makes me sneeze!!!! :8855:

Right, I'm back. Group went well and I am psyched to start tomorrow.

Good luck for tomorrow EmVeg!

JazzyB no sneezing or laughing :D!!

Yes, good luck for tomorrow Em Veg, keep us posted as to how your getting on!! x

Hi All,

Welcome Juliewulie, just keep reading the post on here until your start date, then you'll be really motivated to get going.

Good luck for tomorrow Emveg, hope your 1st day goes smoothly, and your shakes too lol.

Wow, it's taken me about an hour to read all the threads today, there are soooo many of us either just started, or just about to start, which is great! Imagine us all this summer, in out summer dresses all at goal, how exciting is that!

Today is my second day, day went well, apart from a headache, which I took pills for and now is gone. Drank about 3 ltrs and not going to pressure myself to drink more if I don't fancy it.

I've bought some of the 'Swiss Veg Boullion', which you've probably read about, and drank one of them this evening, which was really nice. It's just nice to know that I have something else avaialble when I've finished my packs, and is nice and warm.

To all of those on day 3 tomorrow, we'll hopefully be going into ketosis - yipeeee!!!

Now be honest, who got on the scales this morning LOL!

Best of luck to those starting tomorrow - Emveg and anyone else I forgot (can't keep up lol) and to those still waiting to start, stick in there, keep reading the posts and it will be you very soon.

Louale x

Me too!

Just had to pop on before work and say my wee pee stick was "PINK" today!! Yipeeeeeeee I'm in ketosis.
Janey x

:welcome:juliewulie.
loads of motivation here.

The news is I lost 11lb.
Yiippee:D:D:D
I hope that will motivate the new starters.
Now need to see if I can update my ticker.
xx
sukhi
Wow, Sasukh, that's brilliant! So happy for you! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hi there Im completely new to this but im joining LL on the 19th January with allsorts of emotions going through my head... xx

Hi juliewulie and a warm welcome. You'll find support and inspiration on the LL forum and I'm sure it will all start to make sense.

Just had to pop on before work and say my wee pee stick was "PINK" today!! Yipeeeeeeee I'm in ketosis.
Janey x

Hooray! Well done Janey!

And...me too, definitely in the pink!

but... have to admit a bit hungry (ok woke up in the night with tummy screaming for mercy), lightheaded, and wish I could stop burping! Oh well, nearly time for tomato soup...

I'm glad you mentioned the burping! I just had my first shake (Raspberry, no lumps to speak of - a little powdery still at the end) and I was burping all the way to work!

I felt sick before I had my shake, I think purely due to dread of not liking it. I made the shake - and then fed all the animals to put off eating it!

So, I kept thinking I was going to bring the shake up - but give LL their dues - it wasn't THAT bad. Maybe a little sweet for me at first... but it was nice enough. Nice enough.

Now onwards with the day!

Congrats everyone who is in Ketosis! Keep going my lovelies!

(PS. Is Nurofen okay to take if I get a headache?)

Back