January 2009 - Starters

Thanks guys, I feel really good!!!
The most I have ever lost before at a slimming club is 3lbs - and I treated myself to a takeaway and wine that night- how daft!

Can't believe its only been 3.5 days and 6lbs gone already

I'm thinking about going for a swim I feel really active - but maybe I should wait til I'm a couple of weeks in?

daisy x

Hehe I managed to redeem myself and make umm I suppose you'd call it banana dough, I dont think I got the muffin mix quite right but it was warm and best of all solid. I think the physical sensation of eating is what I am going to miss most doing this

Congrats those that have had their first drop in you're all doing really well.

Westie, I got new thermals for xmas for when Im on my motorbike but I think they'll get more use while Im doing LL :D

i'm really cold - sitting here under a blanket, very strange
daisy x

not strange, perfectly normal to feel cold, do you think that
<--------------- that hat is for fashion lol, im freezing too. I find that when i drink water my temp drops so to balance have some green tea or pepper mint tea it will help you ladies.

I think because you got up you used energy so the body warmed up, happens to me all the time :)

welcome snannapuss, glad you got on.

huseyin - will go and make myself a green tea - or get a hat like yours:)

:DHi all ,
Great news on all your weight losses for the first week. You are all making me feel jealous. can't wait till Weds to get started. Becky also feels the same as she starts on Tuesday.
My husband who I thought was not really interested came home yesterday with a brand new hand blender & also a packet of "Just Bouillon" so it looks like he is going to support me this time as he didn't really when I went to WW & SW.
Sue

*runs in*

Well done for not having the curry... really well done. Would have been easy for you to have lapsed then. You should be feeling very proud that you caught yourself!

Welcome Snannapuss! Weds will come round in NO time!

WG - glad you're a little warmer now. Haven't had a problem with cold so far!

I'm still pretty shocked that I got into Ketosis after 2 days on LL..and lost 6lb. I don't want to get my hopes up and think I'm in for a big loss, because I know I'll probably lose 1-2 for the next 5 days... but it is hard after a start that I still think is wrong!

Louale - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6.5 stones loss
Somewhere... - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb -10 stones loss
Carl - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stone 9 lb to lose

Westie - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4.5 stone to lose
Indie - 5th Jan- Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
Janey B - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 2st[initially]
Susianna - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6.5 to lose
Daisydoll - 6th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3.5 stones to lose
size102b - 6th Jan-week 0 - 0lbs - 0lbs 7 stone to lose
Gary girl forever - 7th jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stones to lose
Emveg - 7th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4.5 stone to lose
sansukh - 7th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stones to lose
T_o_t_I - 8th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
SexyBecks1 - 13th Jan:fingerscrossed: - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
jo1 -19th Jan -Week 0 - 0lb -

Welcome Snannapuss and Sue P and anyone else I have missed....above is the latest list so any newbies feel free to add your details above!

Welcome Snannapuss and Sue P and anyone else I have missed....above is the latest list so any newbies feel free to add your details above!

Well done on digging this up :D

Hi How do I change my start date? Its now the 17th and I have 7 stones to lose, OMG that sounds so much!!:eek:

hi guys! well ive had a very trying day!!!!!! it was my sons birthday and we went to the cinema, bowling and to a very nice food place, i being dumb forgot my food packs so up untill 10 mins ago, only had one food pack all day, im very pleased to say i didnt cheat and had my drop in this morning and have lost 7lbs and am ketosis! im just feeling SOOOOOO hungry its unreal!!!!!! i thought i wasnt ment to feel hunger once in ketosis???

oh and cos im now 2 packs down for the day do i try and fit them oin before bed or go without????

hi guys! well ive had a very trying day!!!!!! it was my sons birthday and we went to the cinema, bowling and to a very nice food place, i being dumb forgot my food packs so up untill 10 mins ago, only had one food pack all day, im very pleased to say i didnt cheat and had my drop in this morning and have lost 7lbs and am ketosis! im just feeling SOOOOOO hungry its unreal!!!!!! i thought i wasnt ment to feel hunger once in ketosis???

oh and cos im now 2 packs down for the day do i try and fit them oin before bed or go without????

Yep, I'm still hungry too.

I'm afraid you've gotta get the packs down you :eek:

GGF well done for not giving in today - i'm not surprised you are hungry!
well done on loss too - great!

i think you should try and eat all packs - you could have one as a mousse so you don't use lots of water?
daisy x

I would definately say fit them in. You need to have all of your packs to get all your vits and mins.

Back