January 2009 - Starters

decided as its saturday i would treat myself to some chocolate - well a choc shake frozen. its supposed to taste like chocolate apparently.

i have just put it in the freezer and will eat it later - will let you know if its any good!

daisy x

I'm still a little scared to cook or freeze my packs yet. Think I will mention it to LLC later. I don't want any of my goodness broken down!

BUT I seem to be a very paranoid LighterLifer!!

its the first one i have done anything to - just fancied something to chew!
daisy x

hi guys! well ive had a very trying day!!!!!! it was my sons birthday and we went to the cinema, bowling and to a very nice food place, i being dumb forgot my food packs so up untill 10 mins ago, only had one food pack all day, im very pleased to say i didnt cheat and had my drop in this morning and have lost 7lbs and am ketosis! im just feeling SOOOOOO hungry its unreal!!!!!! i thought i wasnt ment to feel hunger once in ketosis???

oh and cos im now 2 packs down for the day do i try and fit them oin before bed or go without????

7 lb is fantastic GGF well done!

I think generally as long as you have your packs when in Ketosis you shouldn't feel too hungry...its probably due to not having the packs.... I wouldn't say I feel hungry...just empty sometimes but no hunger pangs. I would defo have the packs you don't want your body to go into starvation mode which might slow the weight loss down.

Oh yeah, can't wait for my first bar. Think I may have to make it last longer than I will!!

Can see it being a bit .... one, two, three GONE moment.

ok im gonna have the packs all before bed, ive got 2 more to go!!! think i may try the crisps, ive got a coffee with a spoon of vanilla in it tastes ok, better than black coffee anyway!!!!!!!

i hope and pray i stop feeling the hunger, i have to say this is alot harder than i though it would be!

I would put my weight loss on but don't know how (Becks will be thinking OMG). Starting Weds 14th Jan & got about 6 stone (give or take a few pounds) lol

Done for you - JAZZYB you're not on here.

Louale - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6.5 stones loss
Somewhere... - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb -10 stones loss
Carl - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stone 9 lb to lose
Westie - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4.5 stone to lose

Indie - 5th Jan- Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
Janey B - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 2st[initially]
Susianna - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6.5 to lose
Daisydoll - 6th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3.5 stones to lose
size102b - 6th Jan-week 0 - 0lbs - 0lbs 7 stone to lose
Gary girl forever - 7th jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stones to lose
Emveg - 7th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4.5 stone to lose
sansukh - 7th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stones to lose
T_o_t_I - 8th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
SexyBecks1 - 13th Jan:fingerscrossed: - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
Sue P - 14th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6 stone to lose

jo1 -17th Jan -Week 0 - 0lb - 7 stone to lose

ok im gonna have the packs all before bed, ive got 2 more to go!!! think i may try the crisps, ive got a coffee with a spoon of vanilla in it tastes ok, better than black coffee anyway!!!!!!!

i hope and pray i stop feeling the hunger, i have to say this is alot harder than i though it would be!

You will i'm sure...the 1st week of any diet is always hard.....just try and have your packs regularly and if you feel hungry have a hot drink as that always helps me. I felt a bit like you yesterday, not so much the hunger but mentally thinking can I do this, but have woken up more positive today so fingers crossed you will feel the same tomorrow.

xx

Hi, my first time posting here but thought I'd jump on this thread:

PurpleButterfly - 14th Jan (pending medical) - week 0 - 3 stones to lose (and extra is a bonus)

How on earth do you change the text size etc, it looks massive!??

When you are typing your message click the "Go Advanced" button.. you have text options in there.

Welcome to the board! Definately good to see you jump right in! Where abouts are you?

PurpleButterfly - 14th Jan (pending medical) - week 0 - 3 stones to lose (and extra is a bonus)

Hey All,

OMG, I can't believe how many posts there are today, just can't keep up!

Well done for all your great weight losses, 6lbs is a really good loss, and it's not even the end of the week!

Well done for not having the curry, you must be feeling so proud of yourself for stopping yourself in your tracks!

Welcome to Snannapuss and butterfly, keep reading the posts and your start date will soon be here, you'll be even more motivated when it comes.

Just a day short of my first week, and for me it has been a good week, feeling much more positive that I can really stick to this - I will stick to this!

I went out shopping today to treat myself and bought myself some lovely bath treats and a couple of magazines. Trying to find non-food treats is hard, so I think I might start a thread on the main board to see what others buy or do to celebrate a goal achieved.

Hope you all have a good Sunday and that it's a hunger/cold free day for you all.

Louale x

Hmmm.. as I just posted in my diary about having very little hunger...I suddenly get ridiculous ones that make me feel pretty sick.

Boo!!!

EDIT: Don't think it was hunger! Lessening now - whatever was going on in my stomach for that 5 mins was intense..And I'm thinking a possible tobasco sauce overload today may be to blame!

morning all!
well the 'chocolate' (frozen pack) was ok. If i did it again i would only make up half the pack tho as i found it very sweet and i really didn't want it all. It did also look like a bit like a cow pat:8855:

i tried the chilli "crisps" last night and was nearly sick, they are disgusting, i think ill stick to the normal soups!!!!! well i managed 3 packs and half of my 4th in coffee so not to bad!!!

im so hungry though, i cant wait untill im not because the temptation for more is so strong i sometimes really find it hard to fight it, to the point im almost in tears sometimes!!!!!

its my sons birthday today so there will be lots of food and goodies around all day, so i think im in for a hard one!!

oh and my breath really is BAD!!!!! yuk,yuk,yuk!!!!

oh emma
im sorry you are having such a hard time of it.
hopefully today will be better.
are you managing to get the water down you ok?
happy birthday to your son

you can do this!
daisy x

yeah im having about 4L of water, im just finding it really hard! feel a bit of a let down really because everyone seems to be flying high on it, im not going to give up, i need to do this but i cant promise anyone that i wont be a grumpy old cow in the meantime!

walking into frankie and bennys yesterday was one of the hardest things ive ever had to do, im praying that the cravings will stop soon. i spoke to my LLC yest and she said no one will stop me eating and no one will tell me off if i do, but what will feel better in my head, a loss of 7lb in 2 days or a slice of pizza in my tummy??? thats the only thing that kept me goign yesterday!!!

I'm sorry you're feeling so rubbish Emma.

Happy Birthday to your son.

Today probably will be tough, but just take it hour by hour, minute by minute if you have to, whatever it takes to get you through the day.

Imagine yourself later tonight, sitting down once all the madness has died down feeling really proud of yourself because you did it, and you are one day closer to your goal.

Good luck xxx

yeah im having about 4L of water, im just finding it really hard! feel a bit of a let down really because everyone seems to be flying high on it, im not going to give up, i need to do this but i cant promise anyone that i wont be a grumpy old cow in the meantime!

walking into frankie and bennys yesterday was one of the hardest things ive ever had to do, im praying that the cravings will stop soon. i spoke to my LLC yest and she said no one will stop me eating and no one will tell me off if i do, but what will feel better in my head, a loss of 7lb in 2 days or a slice of pizza in my tummy??? thats the only thing that kept me goign yesterday!!!

Believe me, not everyone is flying - I had a tough day yesterday. Day 5 and I was starving all day. I doubted myself every minute, but I got to the end and in bed last night I mentally ticked the day off and was eager to start day 6.

I know I'll have more days like this as the journey goes along, and I have no doubt that everyone else will suffer challenges along the way too. But that's the point of this forum - to support each other.

:vibes::vibes::vibes:
:hug99::hug99::hug99:

Back