January 2009 - Starters

hi everyone!
Well done on the losses this week!
Em_veg - you look amazing!!! well done!
I just had my WI - lost 3lb this week so i'm really pleased.
Also my BMI is now 29.7 officially in the over weight category woohoo!

SIIM - wk 5 - 2.5lbs - 25lbs total -108lbs to lose
PurpleButterfly - Week 4, 4lb - 20.5lb total. 65lb total to lose
Sean(JSF) - wk 6 - 7lbs - 46lbs total 44lbs to lose
Foxtrot - 12th Jan - Week 4 - 1lb - 15.5lb from 56 lb to lose
JaneyB-5th Jan-wk5 -1.5-19lb-23lb to go
SexyBecks1 - wk 3 - 3lbs off - 21lbs total - 60lbs to loose
Sue_P - wk3 - 5lbs off - 11lbs total - 73 to loose
Susianna - wk5 - 1.8lb - Total 22lb - 68 to go
Daisydoll - wk 5 -3lb off -20lbs total - 33 to go lose
JessicaL - wk5 - 3lb off - 23lbs total - 43lb to go
Westiegirl - wk 5 - 9lbs off - 22lbs total - 47lbs to lose
thin_inside - wk 4 - 4.5lbs off - 25.5lbs total - 100lbs to lose
sansukh--wk5--4lbs off-28lb total-11lbs to go but would really like to be 20.5lb lighter so not sure what target to go for.
Louale - W5 - 2.5lbs off - 24 total - 69lbs to lose

Ooops, forgot this bit...

Foxtrot - 12th Jan - Week 5 - 3lb - 18.5lb from 56 lb to lose
sansukh--wk5--4lbs off-28lb total-11lbs to go but would really like to be 20.5lb lighter so not sure what target to go for.

Ooops, me too!

Foxtrot - 12th Jan - Week 5 - 3lb - 18.5lb from 56 lb to lose
Emveg - W5 - 3lb off - 25lb lost - 36lb to lose.

Brilliant EmVeg, Foxtrot and Jessica! 3 is the magic number! At this rate you should all be gorgeous by summer!

Well done girls, great losses!

Can't beleive that in a weeks time I will be half way through foundation, where has the time gone. For me I think getting to week 7 will be a huge milestone!

We went on a short bike ride today and cycled to my Mums for a cup of tea (peppermint!) and although I was fine whilst cycling, when I got home I felt so week, particularly my legs and quite dizzy. Ive had my soup now for tea and don't feel dizzy anymore but still very tired and week. So perhaps I will have to knock bike rides on the head which is a shame as I was hoping that would be great excercise especially when the weather starts to improve ... anyone else had trouble cycling?

Good luck for this week everyone! x

Well done girls, great losses!

Can't beleive that in a weeks time I will be half way through foundation, where has the time gone. For me I think getting to week 7 will be a huge milestone!

We went on a short bike ride today and cycled to my Mums for a cup of tea (peppermint!) and although I was fine whilst cycling, when I got home I felt so week, particularly my legs and quite dizzy. Ive had my soup now for tea and don't feel dizzy anymore but still very tired and week. So perhaps I will have to knock bike rides on the head which is a shame as I was hoping that would be great excercise especially when the weather starts to improve ... anyone else had trouble cycling?

Good luck for this week everyone! x

I might have mentioned before I've not "risked" exercise :rolleyes: so can't comment personally. Maybe you could build up the bike rides slowly over the next few weeks and that might help?

Definitely. And cycle slowly! Don't push yourself if you haven't got it in the tank, it's taxing enough on your body as it is!

I also felt pretty flaked today after rollerblading (with rests) for 45mins.. Talking of that, Emveg I got the hang of turning & stopping - but I was afraid that putting the heel down I'd overbalance backwards, or stop too suddenly and fly forwards? And do you do one heel down or both??

3lb losses is fab! onwards and downwards as they say!

PB
so glad to hear you haven't broken anything!!
daisy x

hi guys went for a long walk yesterday which was great then about 2 miles before the end i tripped up on some roots and sprained my ankle. am laid up at home at the moment and will go and see the docs tonight but i'm also supposed to have my ll class tonight which is a real pain. anyway will see how it goes. can't believe it really - i thought walking was supposed to be the safe option - maybe i should get some roller blades too!!

Ouch Catgirl!!! Hope all is well at the docs later and it gets better soon!!

oh dear catgirl
hope you make a speedy recovery
daisy x

Oh dear!! Get well soon. Hope it's not too bad..

Thanks Minerva.

For me, its the extreme nature of this diet that works. I can very easily "just say no" if I know i'm on a prgramme that will last a finite number of weeks. In a freeform diet I can't police myself!

thats amazing, well done
daisy x

Thanks Minerva.

For me, its the extreme nature of this diet that works. I can very easily "just say no" if I know i'm on a prgramme that will last a finite number of weeks. In a freeform diet I can't police myself!

Very, very true! I find that exact thing extremely helpful, the fact that I have a set routine, and a set number of foods I can have. No other temptation, and no notion of 'Just one more won't hurt!'.
However, you will need to learn to police yourself when you start doing RTM. Losing the weight is easy on LL... Keeping it off is the hardest bit of all. :)

Ouch poor Catgirl. Get someone to get you some arnica cream - it really helped the bruising and swelling when I did my ankle a few years ago.
Amazing progress armour bobby, and I totally agree that it is the all or nothing nature of LL that works for me. And thanks for inspiring us!

WI tonight...

Armour Bobby had to look twice as 20 isn't too much after 7 weeks, then realised you're in KGS!!!!! Well done!

Good luck with weigh in Siim and all others this week.

I've been in the garden all day today being really busy so between the physical and the trying to keep warm (it was quite nice out there out of the wind) I hope I've killed some cals!

Oh and I did 45 mins of Wii this morning and I STILL haven't unlocked the free walking. DAISY.....???!?!!???!

Back