January 2009 - Starters

ive got a couple of ministry of sound dvds, a latino dance one from one of the 'strictly' girls, a couple of the corrie womens ones and a really ancient jade goody one from years back.

i get bored just doing the same one
daisy x

Nah, think its best having an array, I've got 3 different Davina ones, a mini trampoline one, a yogalates and a medicine ball one!! When I was exercising it took me a week to get bored of one and move on!!

Nah, think its best having an array, I've got 3 different Davina ones, a mini trampoline one, a yogalates and a medicine ball one!! When I was exercising it took me a week to get bored of one and move on!!

What's your trampoline one Em and is it any good? I've got a mini trampoline gathering dust and really should use it. Mind you I've got a gym subscription I should be using too :rolleyes:

Its called PT Bouncer Complete Body Workout ... and I really enjoyed this one!

Look at you Em !

Fab photo. I haven't been on her much this week, so busy.
But you are looking good girl. Congratulations. xxx:wave_cry:

I have weigh in in a couple of hours. My scales say I've put on a pound. It is my water retention week and I have been working really hard in the garden so the exercise is up (10 hours yesterday). I also started taking psyllum husk in my porridge. Did this stall anyone when they first took it?

Just have to weigh it and see what happens. Just a bit peed off it's the week I wanted to drop down into the 12's. I do have an extra 2 weeks I can take on full abstinence once I've finished before the holiday though so I might use them rather than go RMT early.

EDIT: Yup, 1 lb on. Oh well.

Psyllum husk is in the bin!!!! Onward and downward.

Last edited:
Well done on the losses this week everyone!
Don't worry foxtrot it'll come off next week :)
xx

Daisydoll - wk 12 -2lb off -38lbs total - 13 to go

Emveg - W12 - 3lb off - 49lb lost - 6lb to lose.
Foxtrot - Week 11 - 2.5lb - ....35lb from 56 lb to lose
JaneyB- wk12- 6lb- 34.5lb- 7.5lb to go.
JazzyB W10 -4lbs off 42lbs lost 0lb to go - but i have decided to lose another 3-4lbs as a safety net!!
JessicaL - wk12 - 4lb off - 44lbs total - 22lb to go
Louale - W12 - STS - 44total - 50.5lbs to lose
sansukh--wk12--3lbs off-38 total -4bs to go. starting RTM in 1 weeks
Sean(JSF) - wk 13 - 6lbs - 80lbs total 10lbs to lose
SexyBecks1 - wk 11 - 6lb - 39lbs total - 42lbs to loose
SIIM - wk 11 - 5.5lbs - 41lbs total -92lbs to lose
Susianna - wk 12 - 1.6lb- Total 41.6lb - 48.4 to go
thin_inside - wk 11 - 4lbs off - 48 lbs total - 84lbs to lose
Westiegirl - wk 12 - 5lbs off - 43.5lbs total - 25.5lbs to lose

I have weigh in in a couple of hours. My scales say I've put on a pound. It is my water retention week and I have been working really hard in the garden so the exercise is up (10 hours yesterday). I also started taking psyllum husk in my porridge. Did this stall anyone when they first took it?

Just have to weigh it and see what happens. Just a bit peed off it's the week I wanted to drop down into the 12's. I do have an extra 2 weeks I can take on full abstinence once I've finished before the holiday though so I might use them rather than go RMT early.

EDIT: Yup, 1 lb on. Oh well.

Psyllum husk is in the bin!!!! Onward and downward.

hi FT
sorry to hear that - at least you know its not fat!

i always put psyllium husk in my porridge, maybe thats why my losses are small?

daisy x

jessica 4lb off well done! 44 in all is fab
daisy x

Foxtrot - I'm sure you're still slightly annoyed about the lack of loss...but you know its not fat, and it will come off. Well done for not "freaking out" about it :D

JessicaL - great loss for week 12 ! go you!

Went for my "staple wardrobe" shopping trip, and my did I have a large amount of fun. Got another pair of jean, a full set of all the colours of my fave polo shirts, some lovely canvas pumps, a denim mini-skirt :) and some cheap cheap t shirts.

Am going to pop down to town with the last of my "staple" fund and get some bits for my work wardrobe tomorrow and probably treat myself to some nice "smarter" pumps.

OH OH, I tried a pencil skirt on today and it was a tab bit snig, but looked nice and I was thinking about getting it. THEN I SAW IT WAS A 10!!! At first I was gutted the 12 was a little snug, but hell that turned to joy!!! Also, got a pair of 10 work trousers done up, and pair of JEAN shorts...but didn't get those. I don't think I believe I can yet!!

HARAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Well done Em

Welcome to the 10s. Just in time for summer clothes.
Congratulations. Isn't it fab? xxx

Thanks girls. My scales say I've already lost the pound today :rolleyes::D Stoopid bodies eh!!

Sounds like a great shopping trip Em. You wanna do mine :eek:

JazzyB W10 -4lbs off 42lbs lost 0lb to go - but i have decided to lose another 3-4lbs as a safety net!!
Susianna - wk 13 - 3.6lb- Total -45.2lb -44.8 to go
Westiegirl - wk 12 - 5lbs off - 43.5lbs total - 25.5lbs to lose

Hi everyone,

Too too many posts to catch up on, but wow those losses are looking good!

Well I totally blew the last week of Foundation (I missed the previous meeting as my mum was very ill, then my latest beau dumped me so all the usual emotional stuff). So I gained 2lbs, but it could've been worse.

The other girls in our group had had their photos taken and got back their before and after Foundation pics - absolutely amazing (Sarah WestieGirl has posted hers on her diary); my LLC took mine last night so I'll get them back on Saturday when I pop in...
...because I'm on Day One of Foundation today! Yay! I didn't want to move into Developers with my emotional eating issues still rampant, so she has allowed me to join the new group just starting. So it's all very exciting again! Thus in my usual maverick way I'll still hang out with you Jan starters, but I'm going to join/start the April starter thread too!!!

Sharon x

As SIIM said, it was our last night of Foundation last night. Very sad to say goodbye to our group. I lost another 2.5lbs, so a total of 46lbs in Foundation :D

Westiegirl - wk 12 - 2.5lbs off - 46lbs total - 23lbs to lose

Well done on still sticking with LL. I admire the fact that you realise that you still have those emotional issues and are doing something about it. I feel I should be doing the same as you but am going to go into developers as I will be going into it with my mum.

Stay strong Sharon, we know we can do it, we just need to practice what we preach (I know I do!!)

Well done on your foundation completion Westie!! A great total loss.

That is a really good way of doing things Siim, I read the April post too. It's great the you realise there are still things to be addressed. Sorry you've had a few ups and downs lately too. Good luck with your next stage.

Another 4 off for me. Had a weird stand-in for our LLC. Makes me appreciate my LLCs ability to facilitate! Looking forward to getting my after pics taken next week. Will be last week that my foundation group are together - a sad occassion as they are great. I think three others will join me in Development though.

thin_inside - wk 12 - 4lbs off - 52 lbs total - 80lbs to lose

At last - i reach the elusive 3 stone mark!!!

Got to lose 2lb next week so i can be '9 stone something'

Very sad to say goodbye to the group tonight, i had some lovely stuff written about me in the last excercise, will treasure forever!

Daisydoll - wk 13 -4lb off -34lbs total - 9 to go
thin_inside - wk 12 - 4lbs off - 52 lbs total - 80lbs to lose

You look great Daisy and well done on the mile 3 stone too.

Back