January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

Well done Pinkie my love!!!! That is brilliant news.. feck, *****, bollox I have not posted your bar yet, bear with me I will get it to you

J
xx

Lost - 2.5lb this wk!

Sexy xx

3lb - despite the blip! That's PMT and water retention for you, eh?! ;)

I'm now thinking of reinstating my original 65kg goal...

two seems to be your number at the minute pinks. Well done to everyone!! Got my meeting tonight so will update tomorrow!

Aww, thanks everyone!! :D

Yup, seems 2 is the magic number for me, eh gingette! ;)

Thanks J... and no probs about the bar! I know you're mad busy, so just send one over that I can try, if you get the chance... Think we're getting ours next week or 2 anyway, but would be great to try before then! Woohooo!! :)

Congrats Sexychick and Spangly!! Great going you 2!! Fab losses!

xx

Got the new bar (delish), although will probably limit to one a week as it is just too tasty. Got the new soup for lunch today so will report back on that!

im having the soup just now.... at first few sips i loved it but as im going through it i wanna pour it down the sink.... im really not sure bout this one. got the new bar for later though. xx

Carrie, I think the exact same. Soup is not great. Thankfully I've only got one more for this week.

Oh no! The soups not good?! :( Aww, that's a disappointment!... Still, will be nice to try something different, even if it's not the nicest thing... oh well...

xx

I've got one curry soup and one new toffee bar this week. Is there another bar as well? I had in mind there was a rice crispie one, though maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part!

Back