January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

I have done nothing but pee today!! So I weighed myself when I got home from work and have pee'ed out 3lb lol

On route to the gym despite feeling like crap due to totm. Go me! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have done nothing but pee today!! So I weighed myself when I got home from work and have pee'ed out 3lb lol
Lol! Who knew?! It was just pee all along!! :8855:Hilarious!

xx

Everyone is doing so well. This forum is really helping me stick with this. And the knowledge on this site is fabulous!! Thank you for every single day.

:) Hi all, I find reading through the comments so inspiriational. It's nice to know I am not alone! I have to be honest I am on day 3 and I am not struggling with this at all, I'm wondering if it's the mindset I have got myself into at the moment, hope that continues!!
I have my drop-in tomorrow morning, soooooo excited!! Wish me luck! x

Good luck TSBX & welcome!

Sexy xx

Hi, well just got back from my drop in session and lost 6lb, amazing! I am on my way...... stopped off at boots to buy myself some nice pampering items, going to enjoy them later! X

well done T - my first is Monday, keeping fingers crossed.

Hey Dale, thanks & good luck for Monday. I will keep my fingers crossed for you too x

ohhh struggling today!!

3 of my triggers have come together at once today

1)im on my own, studying and this usually comes with munchies!!
2) i have lost anything this week (according to my scales) and as i weigh on a monday, this is starting to get me down. i have a target of 3lb per week, or i wont fit into my dress for my wedding (nothing like putting pressure on myself by leaving it until last minute)
3) im on my own. i always turn to naughty food when im on my own cos it feels like luxury time (with 2 kids a hubby and an adult nephew who came to stay and never left living in my house) i dont hardly ever get time to myself!

but - i need to keep that dress in mind, and i wont feel so luxurious if i cant fit into the dress, and if it doesnt fit i am sure that the nice food i want now will not make up for the dress not fitting!!

anyway, back to the books...waaaaayy behind.

Mel i know how you feel that was exactly me week before last!! I put my bar in frezeer then cut it up into little bits to snack on!! And avoided the fridge!! Good luck with the studies xx

Just keep focusing on the Wedding dress, dont let the other thinks distract you, no doubt you will look and feel like a million dollars when you slip it on! You have come so far and you are an inspiration to others, keep smiling and good luck with the studies x

Im having a difficult week..... really struggling and wanting Normal food! but i soldier on thru..... and go for a walk or have a have a hot bath coz it helps me sleep

A huge pat on the back to everyone, we are all doing so well!

I can't believe I got another 5lb loss this week, 1.5st in 3 weeks, did not expect this as a returner.

Good Luck to all with weighins this week.
xx

Janey B said:
A huge pat on the back to everyone, we are all doing so well!

I can't believe I got another 5lb loss this week, 1.5st in 3 weeks, did not expect this as a returner.

Good Luck to all with weighins this week.
xx

Well done Janey brill!

Sexy xx

Hi everyone. Feeling really sorry for myself today. No real reason, just stressing about everything. Can someone offer words of comfort?

Hi hun, sorry to hear you are feeling blue. This poem helps me a lot, I hope it does you some good too. xx

Smile.
Today would be a wonderful day not to take life so seriously.
Today may end up the way you prefer - and it may not.
Happiness is not about being a winner -
it's about being gentle with life -
being gentle with yourself.
Let life be a dance,
and choose the kind of dance you want for today -
perhaps a gentle loving dance.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

i read this in my lighterlife magazine, a diamond is just a lump of coal that worked at it.... fab. xx

Aww... spangly one!! :(

Don't feel down... thinking of you! Can't necessarily offer words of comfort, but can send you a huge Pinkie hug! Any good?! <<<HUGGGGG>>>

And trust me, they are really good, proper warm comforting hugs too! Guaranteed! :D

xx

Thanks so much, everyone. You're all fab!! Xx

Back