January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

sexychick said:
Hi everyone,
Hope you don't mind me joining you,had my wk 1 weigh in last night lost 8lb! Very pleased!!
Sexy x
Hi,
Thanks ladies!
Sexy x

I lost 3lb this week. Well done on all the loss's girls, keep them coming :D xx

Well done muppetgirly, it's 1lb in the right direction :D x

Yes got to agree, well done!
Sexy xx

Aaaww look at us bigging ourselves up!
That's the attitude!
Let the LL love spread! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

POP IN

Hi everyone

Went for a quick pop in and have lost another 2 lbs. Might be a little low but is all in the right direction. Next wi on Monday. Roll on another 2 or 3 off:D

Well done Millymollyme xx Maxi xx

Hey Pinkie,
Don't despair. I think you are being too hard on yourself.
For most people the loss will average out to a stone a month by the end of Foundation, the lucky ones slightly more.
I'm a great believer in more water more weight loss. For me to lose affectively I need to drink 4 litres a day. Others can do it on much less. Thing is, we are all different and have varying metabolisms. Medication can also have an impact on weight loss.

A lady in my group seemed to have weeks on end when her weight loss was low or nothing, but in the end she lost the same as me.
Tell you what - it's a darn sight quicker than many of the other well known ways of losing weight.
You are going in the right direction hun. Stick with it.
p.s. Pink is my fave colour
:princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess:
I
Aww, thank yoooou! Wub you!! What a great post... very much appreciated... Will up my water, as on 3lt's or so now... worth a try huh?!

I am just worried, as others have said... how ever silly it might be, I am afraid that for some reason this diet won't work for me! I know it's stupid, as it is working... but I am so desperate for it to work, the fear that it won't can get overwhelming! :sigh:

But... I'm ok... doing well today... and yes, you are right... I notice other peoples big weekly losses, but when I add them up, they average the same as mine in as many weeks... so, you are spot on! I just have a few things going on in April and had hoped to be at goal by then... still, even if it's may or june... it's still mighty quick, as you said! you're sooooo wise!! ;) :)

As for pink... oooh, yup, it's my fave colour too! In fact, I've even got a pink car! Lol...

xx

Yeah... well done to everyone for their losses... Look at us all all losing, we're doing so well!... Keep this up, and we're gonna be one smug bunch of people! Hehe...

Love this forum!! :D

xx

Hi pinkie you are doing really well you know! And thanks.

Sexy xx

Aww, hey 'sexy'...

Thanks hunny... You are too! Wow, are your stats right, on your details there?! :eek:

Whoooaaahhh!! Good for you girl!!

xx

Yes they are pinkie planning on getting back there for good this time! Thanks again

Sexy xx

Last edited:
Hi All

Congrats on all the fabulous losses!! Well today was a pretty good day for me, had slightly less black coffee (its warmer today) and loads and loads of water, am even having to remind myself to have packs. I have slightly altered my times of having them, as I seemed to be having the bulk of them in the evening, apart from 1 and lunchtime. Anyway, had a bit of a "sleb" (celeb) do tonight, which for once I was a guest at - The launch of the Brit awards (which we cater every year) which was at Indigo in the O2, put my skinny jeans on which are already feeling looser, high heels and a fab little top, actually felt better than I have in ages. Was great to be there and, hehehehe in the VIP area!!! Although there was a free bar, I stuck to the waters all night and treated myself to a starbucks americano for the drive home!!! Have also resisted jumping on the scales too much today as I can feel my obsession with scale jumping creeping back in. (lol and I can jump on the scales 5 or 6 times a day)

Anyway, back home now, relaxing on the couch and catching up on all of your lovely posts, onwards and forwards as they say!!

J
xx

Hi,
Sounds like you had a brill day,must feel good to be in control and staying focused!

Sexy xx

Wow Jezebella... to echo what 'sexy' said... Sounds like quite a day you had!

Very glam indeed! And get you in your loose fitting skinnies! Lol... What a great feeling!

Oh, and water is so this year, daaaarling! I bet you were the belle of the ball! ;)

Much cooler than all the slebs!

Well done on the scale jumping control too... tackling that myself... and mostly winning at the moment! :D

xx

Hi ladies I just wanted to report I'm still alive!
I can honestly say for the first time in a looong time.... TGIF!!!!
Will post more soon!
Glad to see everyone is doing well!
Keep it up gang! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back