January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

Congratulations all on your fantastic weight losses you must be delighted :)

Yummymummy - you & me both :( could kick myself right now, how can I not just stick to the 4 packs a day! I was bored on Sunday so STUPIDLY made mars bar cake to take in to work for folks to scoff (I turn into a feeder when I'm on Ll) but do u think I could keep my paws off?? Grrrrr stupid me, wasted a week!! Hopefully I'll still of lost something as been good all week bar two 'incidents'!

x x
"BAR two "incidents" - Mars Bars?

Don't worry Jennifer. If you must feed your colleagues make them a salad! Sorry only joking.
Don't beat yourself up. Just put it behind you and carry on. xx

Ladies your loses have been amazing! First weigh in on Thursday night so keeping everything crossed!

My first week weigh in and 9 lbs off. Fantastic. 7 days of total abstinence :D

I join class again tonight (last week I was using up some packs from last year) so I'm looking forward to some decent packs and bars!

So onwards and downwards, great weight losses here ladies. We really can do it ;) How fabulous are we going to look in the summer?

Hey!

I'm new to the forums but i started LLT in Late september time, I've lost 7stone and still have alot more to go. Looking forward to the rest of my journey. I'm also maximoo's daughter (Hi mum).

Cass x

Aaaawwwwwww welcome! And well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wooo!! 9lb's?! Brillaint loss! Well done RaeB!! :clap:

And hi there maxi's daughter!! Congrats on your loss's so far, we've been hearing all about it! Your mum, and we, sure are proud of you! :D

Welcome to the forum Cass! xx

Well done RaeB!!! That is amazing!!

And as for this summer we'll be more gorgeous than we are already!
:grouphugg:

Hi everyone,

I am starting on saturday, can i join this thread?

Wow, you guys have done amazing!!! i hope my first week goes as well! any tips??

Lucie xxx

Hey Lucie! :wavey:

...and welcome! Your first week will fly by, just stick with it! The first few days are the hardest but if you're in the right head state, you can do it! My only tip would be... stick to the diet... and it can't fail to work!

There's a few threads on ketosis, which are worth looking at... Many suffer from a few side effects of coming off carbs, so they'll tell you a bit about that... Good luck though! And excited to read about your first loss, in a week or so! Yay! :D

xx

By the way... Got my 6 week WI tonight girls! Wish me luck!! :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome :)

Good luck tonight pinkie *fingers crosses*

xx

Thanks Cass!! :) x

Hey Lucie! :wavey:

...and welcome! Your first week will fly by, just stick with it! The first few days are the hardest but if you're in the right head state, you can do it! My only tip would be... stick to the diet... and it can't fail to work!

There's a few threads on ketosis, which are worth looking at... Many suffer from a few side effects of coming off carbs, so they'll tell you a bit about that... Good luck though! And excited to read about your first loss, in a week or so! Yay! :D

xx

By the way... Got my 6 week WI tonight girls! Wish me luck!! :cool:

good luck pinkie!!! xxxx

Good luck Pinkie and hello Cass my lovely daughter xx hugs xx

Hi Lucie and welcome to the board, the people here are great and we help each other when we feel low or inspire each other with our experiences on LL, Pinkies right, stick to the diet and you will definately lose weight, both me and Cass have got our weigh-in tomorrow night and Cass, you forgot the 2lb its 7st 2lb you have lost (100lbs) whoop whoop! xx Maxi xx

Hi Lucie and welcome to the board, the people here are great and we help each other when we feel low or inspire each other with our experiences on LL, Pinkies right, stick to the diet and you will definately lose weight, both me and Cass have got our weigh-in tomorrow night and Cass, you forgot the 2lb its 7st 2lb you have lost (100lbs) whoop whoop! xx Maxi xx[/QUOTE]

WOW 7stone! thats amazing, u guys are an inspiration!!!
Good luck for ur weigh ins xxxxxx

Aww... cheers Maxi! Will report back later tonight! :D xx

Oooh! Good luck then Jezebella! Catch you on here in a bit!

Off now... Byeeeee... :D xx

Jezzebella good luck to you too! Go girls, go!!! hehehe xx Maxi xx

:welcome2::character00238:Cass.
Over 7stones already lost and you've only just joined us........how did you manage that. Well done. You have certainly inspired your Mum. It's great that you can support each other.
And Lucie welcome to you too.

As for you girls with WI tonight - can't wait to see what you've lost.
There's lots of activity on here at the moment. Great isn't it.
Have a fab week everyone. xx

Well back from class by way of meeting a friend in the pub for a black coffee!! Hahahaha I am getting quite good at this whole go to the pub on no booze thing. Anyway a nice loss, just under 5lbs not quite as much as I wanted but it is good loss. Looking back at my first week first time round, I was never one of the massive loosers in the first week, but did seem to pretty much do a consistent 4lbs a week for most of the time I was in abstinence, so a month should just about do it for me :)

Welcome Cass and Lucie, looking forward to chatting with you.

Well off to read the rest of the threads, but will no doubt post here later

J
xx

Back