January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

All the luck in the world coming your way Mags, not that you need it!! You are one strong lady!!! I think it might be a good idea to look around for another LLC if you are not getting the support you need from her or your group currently. It really does make all the difference in the world. i wish you could come to my LLC, he is a man, but oh so wonderful, and supportive. Must admit i had my misgivings 2 years ago when I met him, but he is absolutely the best!!!! It is also kind of nice to know that he is doing a little rebalance too in January , and has done them before.. made me feel so much better about my needing to loose a few lbs, it was him who suggested I just go straight onto total, as he also seems to think that if you are a returner that has done Total, it is an easier way to go... most of us that are rebalancing are back on Total.

Jez
xx

lucie_momof4 said:
Hi everyone!

Well done on the losses!!

I have just finished my first day with no cheating, its been hard as the kids seem to have done nothing but eat lol but im feeling proud of my small acheivement and plan to take it each day at a time!

good luck for this week everyone xxx

Hi Lucie thanks,
Well done! Stay positive it will be worth it!

Sexy xx

You will be better on total magiclove,stay positive you know you can do it!
For me i would not ever consider doing lite if you started on total,the temptation is too great for me to lapse with having just a bit of food.
You've done fantastic so far credit to you,also you've given such good support to us,also with me been a 3rd timer myself.
I've taken up to reading that seems to help me at the moment,stops me thinking about food! lol
Good luck!

Sexy xx

Hi all, looking forward to my 1st weigh in tomorrow!!
Been really hard not weighing myself at home but last time I know that it was not a good idea for me!!

How is everyone else doing, sure there were 2 or 3 others who started last Tuesday too, are you excited about your weighin?

Good luck to all who have a weighin due and well done to those achieving good losses on thier journey.
Janey xx

Good luck on your weigh-in tomorrow Janey B!

Sexy xx

good luck with your weigh in Janey - and how on earth do you stay away from the scales at home? i do try but find myself hopping on them very frequently! lol.

Mags, so sorry I missed your posts. You have done so wonderfully well but sounds like you're really struggling. I agree that shopping around for a new group could be a good way forward. I really need my group support: I find it invaluable, and I've been lucky as both LLCs at my place are great so even when we get cover it is good.

If total would help you then that's your choice, unless your BMI is under 25 ( am on iPod so can't see stats). But it does sound like you're getting close to uncovering something really deep-seated here about your relationship with food, which could be really helpful to find out longer term.

Good luck, hun, and be kind to yourself x

Aww, mags! Me too... :(

Don't feel down... we're all with you, and feel for you...

Spangly and jez are spot on... agree a different group could be the answer, so don't despair... it's all repairable! You're doing so well, and you know what you need to do to succeed, which is great! so hang in there... you're so strong, and clearly determined... and you will succeed, for sure...

Keep your chin up... move back to LLT like you said, and keep the positive approach you've been inspiring me (and no doubt many others) with!...

...it'll all work out, promise... :)

xx

Hi guys

I'm a restarter on my 2nd week. I didnt really fancy the bars (I remember from last time I didn't like most of them) but I thought I would take 1 of each to try again.... I just had a lemon one, I now feel sick. Lol. At least I don't want to eat!!!

Off to my WI all! Will report back in a bit! :)

xx

Mel, don't say that! was gonna get some lemon bars tonight as never had them before! Lol... oh well, can't be worse than the things i've been having, which i am thoroughly fed up with, eh? ;)

x

Just back from WI and 10.5lbs lighter, well chuffed and so proud of myself for managing to get focused so well on my longterm plan.

Good luck to all who have WI and well done if you've already had yours.
xx
:happy036:

Fantastic weight Lose Janey -10lb Wow!

Sexy xx

Janey - that is absolutely brilliant you must be so chuffed!!!

It's such a good feeling isn't it!! Enjoy your success.

Wow Janey, fantastic. Well done you, that's almost a stone!
By the way - I like your Avatar pic too x
I only lost 2lbs this week:confused:

Wow, Janey! You go girl!! :)

And SB! 2lb loss huh! Fab! Well done... :)

/As for me, it was 1.4lbs loss... however, I am ignoring this! See my rant thread if you want more details! Lol... ;)

xx

Back