January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

Thank you Pinkie. I have to say I was disappointed. I lost 7lbs last week though, so mustn't grumble. x
At least we're going the right direction.

Well done SB and Pinkie,still a good lose!
My 2nd wk weigh in tomorrow,wish me luck!

Sexy xx

Aww, good luck sexy, not that you'll need it! :)

and thanks... yeah, still a loss I guess, although as I said, am ignoring it! My official loss will be according to my WI tomorrow morning on my scale. That's the way it's working now! :D

xx

Good luck tomorrow Sexy.

Well done SB and Janey, fantastic losses!!!!

SB I lost 3.75lbs so if i take my last week and this week and add them and your last week and this week and add them, we have lost about the same.... perhaps this is how it works when you rebalance???

Hugs!!

J
xx

Great loss J!!! Woo-hoooo! :D

3.75 huh? You're fading away girl! ;)

xx

Well done on weight lose Jezebella!

Sexy xx

You are right as always Jez.
I'll see how the losses are for the next 2 weeks and that'll probably be it.
Must say it's lovely feeling lean again and no tummy.
I really like the feeling of no food going through my guts and also notice very little natural body odour. Most of that comes from what we consume anyway.
I like.:)

I like too... probably will also only do another 2 weeks depending on losses, at a push 3 more weeks.... I spoke to LLC re RTM for this as I was wondering if I should loose a little extra to cover glycogen going back on etc and how the RTM on this works as there is no way you can go back to food straight away.. They have a fab book, you can do a 10 or 20 day RTM pretty much a new food group a day and reduction of packs.... Looks good. Hope your LLC has the book for you too... it is great reading. will also make me re evaluate portion sizes etc. Anyhoo, he said that with what you loose on the RTM more than makes up for the glycogen coming back on. So sorry if I am giving you info you already know, but I am soo loving the empty feeling I almost dont want the food back!!! Weird I never thought about the body odour thing until now, but yes you are right damnit!! It makes sense :)

J
xx

Thanks Jez
I've been wondering about the RTM bit after a short stint on packs, but thought I'd wait until I was sure I'd be able to do abstinence again.
I know you lost more on RTM last time, but I ended up the same as when I started it so I want to have a few pounds lee-way before I start re-introducing food.
Or am I just kidding myself because I like being in ketosis?
I am aware I got a bit scrawny last time, but it is tempting to stay on the packs a bit longer isn't it?
It'll be good to start food from scratch again because those portions do start tiny and creep up. As with the wine - just one glass and then before you can say Cabernet Sauvignon ........................ :sign0007::party0036::party0036::party0036::party0036::party0036:

Hi i started on the 15th jan... found it ok so far.. hadmid wek weigh in today...in ketosis and lost 9lbs.... good luck everyone keep up the awesome work xx

Good start for you Gem well done!

Sexy xx

Can I join in on here too, seeing as most of us September gals seem to have migrated?! Good luck, everyone!!

You have loast an amazing amount of weight in such a short space of time!!! wowowowowow

SB darling

Oh it is sooooo tempting, I almost want to go back to what I was midway through RTM, just because I can...... Hell it was great, my BMI was almost too low... but oh how I loved it!!! I actually really enjoyed it when people said I was getting too thin, weird I know and probably not healthy really. Still will see how it goes. It would be easy, so easy to just stay on packs.... Well see how next weeks losses are I guess.. hoping for another 3 to 4lbs, then same again the week after... keep me updated on how you are doing, things are certainly weirdly easier now I am back at work and it is busy!!!

J
xx

Thanks, Gem! I feel like a new person. It's fab. Just a few more lb to go. Tbh I keep changing my mind about my goal as I a just so happy to have come this far. Not sure when to start rtm... Do any of the returners have any tips? Should I reach goal first or get a couple of pounds under?

Gem that's absolutely brilliant!! You go girl!

Thanks all,was really chuffed, didn't think i'd get as a big a weightloss as a returner!!
Well done to everybody who's had their WI.
Good luck to anyone with a WI today.
XX

Back