January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

Everyone is doing fantastically well. Me meantime is having a really hard time. I lost 2.5lbs in total last week so 14.5lbs in 2 weeks but am feeling c~~p now. In fact I completely lapsed yesterday. Not sure why but I felt really down and then ended up having a complete blub :cry:last night. Husband was lovely and very kind but just feel awful. How can I change my mood back to the positive happy one of a week ago. Any suggestions?:(

Thanks Ginge and Spangly.
Im having awful nightmares tho that i have come off the diet and am no longer in ketosis... 3 night in a row now. i wake up so relieved it was only a dream.

Hiya girlies, sorry for not posting for a while although I'm still 100% on the diet. Due to money probs I'm changing to Exante, I've got my last meeting tonight at LL and hopefully by the weekend I will have my Exante packs. Will still post on here if you'll let me :eek: xx maximoo xx

Well its my first official weigh in tonight after doing 1 week officially on LL. (Lost 7lb the week before using my LL mountain of spare packs!!)

Will let you know how I get on ;) x

Good luck westie! :)

xx

Well done Gem and Janey, fantastic losses. I have my weigh in in about 15 minutes. I'm so excited.

Good luck to everyone esle getting weighed tonight x

Over the moon lost 8lb x

Well done Westiedog x EXCELLENT RESULT

Well done, Westie!

I lost 4.4lb, so for my first week on Lite I'm thrilled! (Makes up for the 0.6lb last week. Hormones, eh?!)

Doing great ladies :)
I'm proud of all of you!
I haven't gone awol just sorting stuff out :)
In the meantime, for you who are London/ South East based, can i tempt you with joining me in my friend's Richard's (the one from the Biggest Loser) fitness event on Feb the 20th. 6 hours of workouts and fun!
AND a chance to finally meet each other in person! What do you think? PM me if you're interested.
I kinda want to go! :)
Here's the link.

Join ITV1s THE BIGGEST LOSER Trainer, Richard Callender for an AMAZING workout at ARMAGEDDON IV !!!

Hi ladies,
Wk2 weigh in -6lb,lost 1 stone in 2wks,very happy!
Have a good wk everyone!

Sexy xx

Last edited:
Evening All

Well I am finally home from work!!woohoo, another 2 double shifts to go then a relax..... Wow, well done everyone on the amazing losses, totally brilliant!! Looks like we are all moving in the right direction which is thinner!!!!!

Anyways, just wanted to say a quick hi to you all,, must bath and sort clothes for tomorrow as I leave the house just after 6 again (yuk)

J
xx

Oh mags . . . That sounds amazing - I think I'm in love with Richard!!! But wish I was closer to u guys?! I'm a good 5-6 hrs away I think and it would be a pretty tiring day without the drive on top - but if u go - tell him - he is god!!!!

Anyway how's things with u - work - LL etc x x x

Well done ladies you have all done so well!"!!! :clap: :clap:

Now I'm wanting you all to cross your fingers so that I can continue the success after my WI tonight!! :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

good luck Gingette, fingers & toes crossed for you!! xx

Oooh, everyone's doing so well!! It's brilliant!! :D

Good luck gingette! I have everything crossed for you too... even things that should be a practical impossibility to cross, I have crossed!!! ;)

smiley-dance008.gif

xx

a huge well done to everyones fab weight losses. my first WI tomorrow so I have my fingers crossed - about 7 pounds would be fantastic! am now in ketosis and feelling hyper energetic! before going back on LL I was lethargic and so tired by 9pm every night. this week i have been on a mission - sorting, tidying, decorating as well as working and having 5 kids! loving this diet again - i have forgotten how your energy levels soar! long may it continue. good luck everyone else who has a WI coming up. x

I hope you don't mind, but I thought I would just come in and give myself a big pat on the back. I have started and failed quite a few times but this time I seem to be in the zone. The previous few days gave been tough for me (I have been out on the road) and have been here there and everywhere. Previously I would have used this as an excuse to eat and not drink my water, but instead I stuck with it and saw the inside of many nasty public and garage toilets, including a McDonald and Tescos and did not even think about cheating.

Yay me xxx

Back