Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Hi I'm Catherine I started sole source Friday feeling not too great at moment do need motivation but I've stuck to it x I want too loose 3 stone in 3 months xx

Hi Catherine

Good luck on your journey - you will easily do 3 stones in 3 months - it took me 4 months - but i had a break in the middle! but still managed to maintain!

The spaghetti is my favourite - feels like you are actually having a meal - as its quite a big portion - I have one every night for my dinner :) And I've just had a rice pudding about 20 mins ago! I went through a phase of having one of those every day too - but hadnt had one for a while - and can say i'll be ordering them this week - forgot how nice they are :) Im not a big shake fan in the winter, so do have bars and spags most days - will have the odd shake - but have found you do need nice weather to have one especially if you're mixing it with ice - so looking forward to having them over the summer as more of a frappaccino mix than a shake - so blended with lots of ice like a slushi! mmmm :)

once you get your first week out of the way it really is a breeze!! I'm on the start of my 5th month and can really see the light at the end of the tunnel now! its great - so stick with it - you wont be disappointed

jane x

Hi All

I'm on day one!!!!!....and already sooooo bored with the shakes and water....I may have to poke myself in the eye for the entertainment value....

I weigh 13 st 5lb, my heaviest ever and i desperately want to lose 3 stone in 3 months....loose my jelly belly, underarm bat wings and weeble wobble thighs....

I was all excited about making the muffin someone suggested but it wasn't good......

Wish me luck.....and good luck and mighty willpower to you all....

Hi all thanks for response I'm on day 6 now going good just freezing I've had a few wobbles but been 100% I've got weigh in tom night ;)
I've done a plan of you think achievable What's your thoughts? Xx

Plan
Weeks 1-4 SS hoping to loose approximately 16 lb ( 11stone 13 1/2lbs) hopefully introduce bars and spaghetti alternate days in 3 rd week x

Weeks 5-6 SS hoping to loose 6.5lbs
11stone 7lb

Weeks 6-8 Try SS + with protein and veg hoping to loose 5 lb (11stone 2)

Weeks 8-10 if gone well stick with SS + if not go back to SS for a couple if weeks
Hoping for a loss of approximately 5lbs ( 10stone 11lbs )

Hey you have whet my appetite to try the spag bol next. Will get it when I do my WI this Saturday. I'm on day 7 and need to lose 4 stones. Best of luck everyone! ☺

Ah thanks for that misty dee how u getting on what stage you at? X

Hi Kitty kat
You're welcome
I'm just finishing day 4....not hungry, but im missing my crisps. ...and drinking all the water is achievable but my bladder is calling me names.....

How are you doing?

Hey you have whet my appetite to try the spag bol next. Will get it when I do my WI this Saturday. I'm on day 7 and need to lose 4 stones. Best of luck everyone! ☺

I wish I had gotten more of the spag bol but only got two....saving the last one for Sunday dinner....

Day 7 thats great....Good luck with your weigh In.....hope you lose loads.

Hi all Sorry for late reply on day 9 weighed in thurs after a week 11lb Lisa and 10.5 inches sooo pleased really motivated now x loving the spag Bol how's everyone going? X

Hi all Sorry for late reply on day 9 weighed in thurs after a week 11lb Lisa and 10.5 inches sooo pleased really motivated now x loving the spag Bol how's everyone going? X

Hi Kitty kat

11lbs well done, that's marvellous.

I have my first weigh in tomorrow evening.....fingers crossed. I'm hoping for something substantial that justifies all this restraint.....:).

Back