Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Yeah ur right with the products having cambridge in the back of your head. That's what I'm hoping just gradually up it without having any gains, basically do as well as u have!!
That's so nice to get the compliments from ur consultant, have other people been noticing like work colleagues etc? That's it in maintenance u can start getting ur life back to normal!! Ahhh bet ur buzzing for the cinema!! I think u have the right mentality now that a treat will be a treat and url continue on the right track and be keeping an eye on the weight. I'm excited for u!! :)
I hope everyone else is doing just as well!!!

Yeah will look at my shake each morning and appreciate it as a nice start to the day while reminding myself I don't ever want to be back on 4 of them a day and bugger all else!

Yeah it was sweet of her, was quite chuffed! Ummm my colleagues don't really comment on things like that but I'm v close to my manager and she knew I was on it and has said I look great so that's nice too.

Yeah I'm so excited! Cinema just isn't the same without a few sweets or cheesy nachos ha! But this time around I'll have stuff like that in the cinema but not just on a random evening at home. I wonder if I'll struggle with eating dinner? My stomach must have shrunk but obviously back on more calories now. I imagine it'll be the carbs that'll be the shock to the system! Then a Mother's Day lunch Sunday. I reckon after those 2 days I'll be excited for my fast day Monday!

Seems like you're in a great mindset too - you know you'll lose more and get down to a happy weight, and you know how to maintain that. Will you do the steps by the book or just add more food?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yeah totally agree! A reminder of what we will be back to if it all goes to pot! That's nice of your manager!
Yeah definitely that will be a nice cinema treat every once in a while!
I don't think il follow the foods rigidly but I have 2 cambridge cookbooks so I try and cook out of them anyway. And just make all the right choices really!! Do u have any of the easy meals? If I'm working late and haven't prepared dinner I get a few chicken currys, vegetable chilli and chicken pasta, around 300 calorie meals and handy for a quick meal rather than reaching straight for a takeaway menu!

Yeah totally agree! A reminder of what we will be back to if it all goes to pot! That's nice of your manager!
Yeah definitely that will be a nice cinema treat every once in a while!
I don't think il follow the foods rigidly but I have 2 cambridge cookbooks so I try and cook out of them anyway. And just make all the right choices really!! Do u have any of the easy meals? If I'm working late and haven't prepared dinner I get a few chicken currys, vegetable chilli and chicken pasta, around 300 calorie meals and handy for a quick meal rather than reaching straight for a takeaway menu!

Yup all about the treats every so often rather than every other night! I'm not prepared to give up meals out and treats entirely but accept that to have those I have to balance what I'm having the rest of the time.

Ohhh thats a good idea with the cookbooks. Are the meals nice? Don't like any of the Cambridge easy meals but I do keep some low calorie ready meals in the freezer just in case I'm caught out or too tired to bother! Also stocked up on low fat yoghurt which is really filling and low carb and some philly light to have with water biscuits rather than having crisps if I crave something crunchy. Plus have chicken pieces in for an easy snack thats super low carb but filling. Just trying to make sure I have food I can turn to when I'm peckish before reaching for rubbish or takeaways!

Yeah definitely having treats and a good balance the rest of the week and fast days when needed!
The cook books I find are quite good, got both of them from my consultant and it's just healthy way of doing normal meals, means I can cook for me and the hubby, toad in the hole, steak and chicken fajitas etc.
that's a good idea about the snacks, that's probably where I go wrong, I reach for the wrong thing as I don't have a better option around, the water biscuits and philly are a great idea, so u think Hummous would be along the same lines of a healthy dip?
I remember the days where we would sit in at night with family packs of Doritos and dips, it was just terrible!
No more binges or rubbish snacks!

Yeah definitely having treats and a good balance the rest of the week and fast days when needed!
The cook books I find are quite good, got both of them from my consultant and it's just healthy way of doing normal meals, means I can cook for me and the hubby, toad in the hole, steak and chicken fajitas etc.
that's a good idea about the snacks, that's probably where I go wrong, I reach for the wrong thing as I don't have a better option around, the water biscuits and philly are a great idea, so u think Hummous would be along the same lines of a healthy dip?
I remember the days where we would sit in at night with family packs of Doritos and dips, it was just terrible!
No more binges or rubbish snacks!

Yeah I think hummus would be good. I think it's fairly high cal but super healthy and low carb so should be filling. I love water biscuits cause they feel sort of naughty with soft cheese but they're only 14 cals each and lowish salt. It's just too easy to eat chocolate or crisps or whatever when nothing else is available and although theyre really nice, theyre not at all filling! I'm even thinking little packs of cocktail sausages - quite fatty BUT no more so than crisps or whatever and they're high protein and low calorie and quite filling. I don't think my choices will be perfect but they're better than they were before!

I feel SO bloated this week :( excuse the TMI but I don't think I'm going to the toilet properly - I am going but don't feel like I've 'properly' gone when I've been and I think it's making me retain water. Day off tomorrow so hope a lie in and relaxing will help before my final diet weigh in on Saturday!

Your losses looking good this week?

Yeah the water biscuits are such a good idea I'm definitely going to get some of them! Exactly that's what it's all about, it's impossible to be perfect 100% of the time, and at the same time u don't need to be, you have put in the hard work, got to where u wanted to get to and now it's about making the right choices!!
Ahhh no that's a shame, it's a horrible feeling! I am a little bit like that at the moment but I think it's the cambridge bars as people say they give u that effect, although I do really like them! Maybe try senocot, something light to help the movement! I am really just hoping for a 1lb or 2 this week, I'm fairly hopeful! I'm all on track it's just exercise has pretty much been non existent so I need to try introducing that again! I won't be joining a gym so I just need to start running again, taking the dog out for longer walks and making time to do a work out DVD or something! Every little helps!

How was your loss last week in the end allneedles?

Yeah the water biscuits are such a good idea I'm definitely going to get some of them! Exactly that's what it's all about, it's impossible to be perfect 100% of the time, and at the same time u don't need to be, you have put in the hard work, got to where u wanted to get to and now it's about making the right choices!!
Ahhh no that's a shame, it's a horrible feeling! I am a little bit like that at the moment but I think it's the cambridge bars as people say they give u that effect, although I do really like them! Maybe try senocot, something light to help the movement! I am really just hoping for a 1lb or 2 this week, I'm fairly hopeful! I'm all on track it's just exercise has pretty much been non existent so I need to try introducing that again! I won't be joining a gym so I just need to start running again, taking the dog out for longer walks and making time to do a work out DVD or something! Every little helps!

I think it's sorted itself now but reckon I'll be on a STS this week.

Exercise really helps I think, it's obv good in terms of cals burned and raised metabolism but I also think it makes you more inclined to make better choices as you don't feel you want to have netted off the effort. An extra 15 mins a day alone will make a difference!

Hope you get a good loss tomorrow.

That's good! Good luck for ur weigh in! Yeah I definitely need to do something as at the moment I'm sitting down all day at work and coming in and just having a lazy evening, will make a start today I think! Weigh in, in 2 hrs!

How'd it go lovely?

Ohhh you sound so motivated! What will you do?

I lost a lb! So I'm down to 9st 2! Happy with that! Iv moved up to step 4 as iv only got 2 lbs to loose til I wana start maintaining so, providing I up my exercise which my consultant recommended, I can lose the last few lbs! Fingers crossed! U had ur weigh in today hun?

I lost a lb! So I'm down to 9st 2! Happy with that! Iv moved up to step 4 as iv only got 2 lbs to loose til I wana start maintaining so, providing I up my exercise which my consultant recommended, I can lose the last few lbs! Fingers crossed! U had ur weigh in today hun?

Woo that's good! You must be excited to hit goal and start maintaining. Can't see why you wouldn't lose a lb a week on step 4 too.

Yep, weight stayed the same but I've lost another cm off my hips so I'm fairly happy to be finishing plan a lb below goal and a good 8lbs below a max healthy BMI :)

I'm going to see how I get on the next 4 weeks maintenance wise and if I've cracked that might then try and lose another half stone on 5:2 by doing fast days 2 days a week instead of my planned 1 day. Now I'm at goal and am happy with how I look (with clothes on not without!) if it takes me months to lose another half stone it's no big deal! Will keep up the gym to improve how I feel in a bikini / underwear and also cause it seems to control my urge to binge.

Feeling pretty happy today :)

Wonder how the other ladies are getting on?

Thank u! That's so good well done!! Bet u feel really good about yourself!! Sounds a gd plan!
I know how u mean I'm totally happy with myself in clothes but I don't have the bikini body if wana show off, not sure if I'm overly bothered about that tbh, I feel like id have to put in a lot of time to get that and not sure I wana! Like u say being a healthy bmi and just generally healthy and feel good I think I am happy with that!!
Yeah hope to lose the last few lb on the last 2 steps! Been out for a half hour walk today with the dog so will try and keep active and do something everyday whatever it is!
Ur doing so well on the gym! Ur hubby must be so proud of u and loving ur fit body!!
I know I hope everyone is doing well and keeping on track and healthy! X

Thank u! That's so good well done!! Bet u feel really good about yourself!! Sounds a gd plan!
I know how u mean I'm totally happy with myself in clothes but I don't have the bikini body if wana show off, not sure if I'm overly bothered about that tbh, I feel like id have to put in a lot of time to get that and not sure I wana! Like u say being a healthy bmi and just generally healthy and feel good I think I am happy with that!!
Yeah hope to lose the last few lb on the last 2 steps! Been out for a half hour walk today with the dog so will try and keep active and do something everyday whatever it is!
Ur doing so well on the gym! Ur hubby must be so proud of u and loving ur fit body!!
I know I hope everyone is doing well and keeping on track and healthy! X

Yeah that's the trouble, I'd love a proper fit toned bikini body BUT it's a lot of effort isn't it ha! Not sure I'll ever be quite that committed. Think I'm going to do the 30 day plank challenge from tomorrow to tone my tummy a bit.

Good stuff on the dog walk! If you do that every day I do think it'll make a difference.

Well I'm back to the same size as when I met him (7.5years ago) so that's good but as I've been up and down and up and down the past 3 years and never actually seen it through I think he's just pleased I've stuck it out and that I'm happy! He definitely does think I look good but as he loved me (and proposed!) almost 4.5stone heavier I guess it's not as big a deal to him as it is to me.

Does your husband comment on your weight?

Yeah that's it it would be so tough getting them sort of results ud have to pretty much live in the gym which I wouldn't be prepared to do, I want to enjoy my life lol. Oooh that's cool let me know how u get on with the planks!
Oh wow 4.5 stone heavier altogether, to get to where u are now is just brilliant!!
The most iv been is 2 st heavier than I am now which doesn't sound a great deal but with being so short, it really does notice and was an extremely unhealthy state. Hubby would never comment or say anything as they love us for who we are etc but, I think now he is just happy that I'm happy and found something that finally works rather than living on and off diets. Can't be fun for him when every night out we would go on id moan about how fat I am and how everything looks horrible on me, there's none of that anymore!
I really do think/hope iv nailed it this time and it really sounds like u have so I just want this to be it for life! No more yo-yo ing with the weight

Been crazy busy again!

Lost 1lb last week and 2lbs this week. Pretty pleased as have been pretty poorly so taking lots of flu medicine.

One more week on Step 2 then just 4 days till hubby comes home so will prob do step 3 in readiness for holiday food.

Hows everyone else doing?

Been crazy busy again!

Lost 1lb last week and 2lbs this week. Pretty pleased as have been pretty poorly so taking lots of flu medicine.

One more week on Step 2 then just 4 days till hubby comes home so will prob do step 3 in readiness for holiday food.

Hows everyone else doing?

Congrats on your losses! You must be getting closer and closer to goal now. Sorry to hear you're unwell but amazing you've powered through it :)

Your husband is one lucky man! You must be so excited to see him!

Yeah that's it it would be so tough getting them sort of results ud have to pretty much live in the gym which I wouldn't be prepared to do, I want to enjoy my life lol. Oooh that's cool let me know how u get on with the planks!
Oh wow 4.5 stone heavier altogether, to get to where u are now is just brilliant!!
The most iv been is 2 st heavier than I am now which doesn't sound a great deal but with being so short, it really does notice and was an extremely unhealthy state. Hubby would never comment or say anything as they love us for who we are etc but, I think now he is just happy that I'm happy and found something that finally works rather than living on and off diets. Can't be fun for him when every night out we would go on id moan about how fat I am and how everything looks horrible on me, there's none of that anymore!
I really do think/hope iv nailed it this time and it really sounds like u have so I just want this to be it for life! No more yo-yo ing with the weight

Yeah I don't think I could do strength training on top of the cardio I'm doing at the mo, so I'm not going to be super toned anytime soon! Still, I'll try and introduce a bit slowly as I go.

Think that's the main thing that annoyed mine to be honest, that we couldn't go for meals or plan weekends away too far in advance or anything as I wouldn't want to be away and tempted on plan. Hoping I'm never there again!

After 2 v indulgent days I'm on a fast day today (doing 1 a week) and it's actually so easy compared to when I do SS, even though it's the exact same thing! I think it's cause I know it's just for 1 day and can eat as normal tomorrow. A fast day is child's play for a Cambridge girl!!

How's your weekend been?

How you all doing?

Morning!
Hows everyone? I am about 10lbs off target but Phil comes home next Friday and so will be off the diet until he goes back to work again. Don't want to go from nothing to all, so had a slice of bread yesterday. Changed my Step 2 day into more of a Step 3. Will start to add more odd little things Monday to Thursday.

Back