Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Evening everyone. Day 3 for me and 100% on 3 packs. Feel absolutely fine which is a bit worrying..............maybe it's gonna take me out tomorrow lol. No headaches or tiredness but a little cold, especially my hands. Can't wait to get the first week over to see a loss on the scales to spur me on. Everybody's doing fab :)

Well done you! My hands are cold too...

My breath is like dog poop has been for days lol had some sugar free gum today had to cuz if work im so close to . patients its awful poor people :/ day 6 done
Yayyyh weigh in 2moro think im abiut 9 pounds lighter everyone's scales say different so not 2 sure ill b happy with even 7lb though!
Feelin good been active today not really thought about food at all which is odd!! Not sure if ill move up steps or not might even alternate the days on step 2 and ss god knows ill make my mind up one day lol .. xx

Sounds like everyone is doing well and each have their little remedies to stay on track! So that's good! A week done tomorrow and first weigh in so hoping for a good loss! The most I have ever lost in a week to be honest is 3lb so I will be more than happy with that, I know not advised so early on but I usually go running club on a Tuesday night with my brother so I thought id still go tonight to keep him company, managed a 3 mile run and feel ok so hopefully that helps me sleep tonight as well as really struggled with sleep since starting CD again!

My breath is like dog poop has been for days lol had some sugar free gum today had to cuz if work im so close to . patients its awful poor people :/ day 6 done
Yayyyh weigh in 2moro think im abiut 9 pounds lighter everyone's scales say different so not 2 sure ill b happy with even 7lb though!
Feelin good been active today not really thought about food at all which is odd!! Not sure if ill move up steps or not might even alternate the days on step 2 and ss god knows ill make my mind up one day lol .. xx

Perhaps aim for SS but allow yourself extra protein (like Step 2) if you feel you need it. I found that once I did Step 2 and added a meal I was tempted to add little extra and ended up over. At least if you're aiming for SS but need the extra some days you won't be exceeding Step 2?

Thats just my feeling though - sounds like the other girls can do really well on Step2.

Sounds like everyone is doing well and each have their little remedies to stay on track! So that's good! A week done tomorrow and first weigh in so hoping for a good loss! The most I have ever lost in a week to be honest is 3lb so I will be more than happy with that, I know not advised so early on but I usually go running club on a Tuesday night with my brother so I thought id still go tonight to keep him company, managed a 3 mile run and feel ok so hopefully that helps me sleep tonight as well as really struggled with sleep since starting CD again!

I'm with you on the sleep. How you feeling otherwise? Make sure you update us as soon as you get weighed! Love hearing about other people's losses. Congrats on the run :)

Hi there everyone! I started step 1 ss on Monday, so has been great to read how everyone else has been getting on. Am 5ft 4", and weighed in at 14st 11lbs. Gulp. Blimey! How did that happen?! Well, I've a fairly good idea.... So symptoms not too bad, though I had a stonking headache yesterday, its gone today, though I was hungrier today. And dear God, the maple and pecan porridge made me heave...couldn't finish it. What's everyone else enjoying?

Definitely everyone update on their losses! I'm sure everyone has done brilliantly and even that first week weigh in is enough to keep you going when you see the results of all your hard work and willpower! I know I had to drag myself out, I can kinda comfortably do a 3 mile run (I'm not in the slightest a natural runner and am always at the back of the club), I would never get out and do it myself but helps with a group I find.
Would definitely recommend people do step 2 or even step 3 for really good losses still! May take that slight bit longer but If it means staying on track and feeling 10 times better, it's still a healthier life style than we all had before new year!! :)

Could we keep a running list of start dates, goals and losses, a bit like a challenge but without the deadline? There's so many of us here, I'm starting to lose track!!

If you want to join in, cut and paste the latest copy of the list below and add your details in the format

Name - date started - weight to lose - lost so far

Jan 2015 Starters Stats

Dietninja - 2/1 - 54lbs - 0lbs

Hope iv done this right :)

Ginabeany - 1/1 - 1st 4 lbs - 0lbs

Ginabeany - 1/1 - 1st 4 lbs - 0lbs
Paigesmum34 - 4/1 - 45lbs - 0lbs
Jo1989 - 29/12 - 22lbs - 10lbs

Am I right in thinking the middle figure is weight left to lose rather than original weight to lose?

Well done Jo brilliant!!!!!!

I thimk i will ill try and do ss tbh im feeling better very tired though. :/ ill mayb try and do ss for this month n like u say will jusst see xx

I love the idea of tracking our progress as a group. Once the initial one is complete we each have to complete and repaste when we get weighed :)

Back