Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

I am sitting here with a coffee, crying inside lol. Ahhhh we can do this people!!!!

Well done babe :))) r you buzzin 3lb off is the way 2 go she told me half mine was water so ill slow down bow but ill b hsppy with 3lb week definitely! ! Xx

Lol u made shepherd pie 2day if id ate some id of ate the lot but felt ok makin it

Yeah I am happy and wana keep it up but am so damn hungry tonight :( it should pass soon hopefully! And well done on the shepards pie! U passed a hard moment there!!!

Hi ladies, still feeling strong here!

Big congrats ginabeany, you and skellybob need to update and repaste our little tracker!

Some days are much harder than others aren't they? You do lose the desperate feeling of wanting to give up though once you're in ketosis. I also lose all my specific food cravings, when I'm feeling weak I just want to eat in general ha.

How's everyone feeling?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Skellybob I don't know how you managed that! My kids had baked potatoes...just bunged them in the oven and walked away!

Well done Ginabeany!
i am off to bed with a cracking headache again :(

Well done Ginabeany!
i am off to bed with a cracking headache again :(

Im not sure if this will help you or not, but I've just read on Facebook that if you have a headache on this diet try drinking salt water,
as it will help to balance out your electrologists...may be worth a try?

Agree some days you don't think about food to much, days like today it's been in my face and it's soooo hard!! Need to keep going!
Iv had the CD spaghetti Bol today! See it's a nice change, I wouldn't say I love it but it maybe nice to get every now and then and maybe add a few herbs to. I don't know if it's just me but a lot of the savoury CD products just taste quite powdery, I get on fine with the shakes. I also have a tomato and basil soup which I haven't tried just yet :)
Hope everyone is getting on ok this evening x

07/01/15

Left to loose - lost so far!

Dietninja - 2/1 - 54lbs - 0lbs
Ginabeany - 1/1 - 15 lbs - 3lbs
Paigesmum34 - 4/1 - 45lbs - 0lbs
Jo1989 - 29/12 - 22lbs - 10lbs
Soci - 7/1 - 39lbs - 0lbs
Becksy1 - 5/1 - 63lbs - 0lbs

Agree some days you don't think about food to much, days like today it's been in my face and it's soooo hard!! Need to keep going!
Iv had the CD spaghetti Bol today! See it's a nice change, I wouldn't say I love it but it maybe nice to get every now and then and maybe add a few herbs to. I don't know if it's just me but a lot of the savoury CD products just taste quite powdery, I get on fine with the shakes. I also have a tomato and basil soup which I haven't tried just yet :)
Hope everyone is getting on ok this evening x

Yeah some days I feel like everywhere I look people are tempting me with food! But days like today I wasn't even remotely tempted. Can't say I was impressed to go into Tesco with my colleague to get lunch and see 4/5 displays of chocolate eggs and mini eggs!!! Its flipping January. If I was off plan I have to admit I'd be nailing those so thats something positive!

Lol oh I know! I thought I spotted a Lindt choc egg in Costco, no way are they getting Easter stuff out already!!!!

I LOVE Easter eggs. I don't know why easter egg chocolate is so much nicer!

Ahhh I love Easter eggs aswel :( fingers crossed we are maintaining at Easter and can treat ourselves to one little one :)

Yeah and it'll be a totally guilt free one!! How you feeling now?

Had my third product which was the spag bowl, had some more water now feel ok. Weight loss result today spurring me on! When's ur next weigh in Jo?

Yeah those weigh ins can really keep us going!

I'm feeling good this evening. Weigh in on Saturday, I'll be happy with 4lbs I think. After that I know it'll slow down for me but still hope for 3lbs a week until my BMI is healthy.

Glad you're feeling positive! Week one down :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Definitely they reinforce that it really is all worth it! Glad you were feeling good! That sounds good! Yes week one over and not too long for your weigh in!
Allneedles I hope u slept well and that your headache has disappeared!

It killed me but just blok it out x

Back